Chapter 36

~Fated to marry you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

New Year In abut 3 hours in Australia, if you're on the same continent as me then you will yell out "HAPPY NEW YEAR" with me at 12 and will be watching the fireworks :D 

 

 

Happy New Year everyone and hope all ur NY wishes will come true and best of luck for 2012~~~~~

 

 

Happy reading 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob pov

 

Few days have passed and although I have explained to Vivy about what happened before but it seems like we still have a brick wall between us actually it’s a brick wall around her, she doesn’t seem like herself after the incident……..Whenever I hug her or try to kiss her she will gently push me away or struggle away from me, avoiding me and avoiding my touch……..She still doesn’t trust me like before……..

Every time she leaves me in the room or walks away after giving me a forced smile, my heart will ache like it’s been cut up in piece or being boiled in hot water, burning my happiness away……

 

 

And so I have been spending a lot of my time at my office, working extra loads to keep my mind off the pain, maybe time could break down those brick walls, I’ll just give her space and time so that she’s trust me again. Nevertheless, other than the coldness Vivy is giving me my days at work have been the most horrible and annoy periods I ever had in my life!!! Hyuri never once gave up in walking in my office begging for my forgiveness, she can really find her way to me even when I place strict orders in not allowing any nonchalant and strangers in my building………

 

Anyhow, today is the worst of all…………..I was working at my office typing away and signing documents answering calls from oversea companies, I took a glimpse at Vivy’s picture brushing my fingers on her smiling cheeks I sigh “I miss you babe…” straight after that Hyuri came rushing in, flicking open the door and strutted in again telling me how much she missed me and love me…….

 

 

“Oppa, please give me another chance, please….couldn’t you feel my sincere and love to you??” She begged

 

 

“Couldn’t you feel how annoyed and frustrated I am with you keep bothering me and intruding my office every day!!!!” I shouted

 

 

“Oppa!!! what so great about that ??!! Why have you changed so much after you got married to her!!!! Where did my Yoseobie go!!”

 

 

“Your Yoseobie have gone down the drain when you broke his heart!!! Now the new Yang Yoseob belongs to Yong Vivy, my wife who you were calling a !!”

 

 

“Oppa-“

 

 

“Enough Hyuri!! I’m tired today, I can’t stand your whining and begging today, please leave it like this and leave please…….”

 

 

“No, I’m not leaving this time, not that easy!!”

 

 

“Hyuri, I respect you so I don’t want to call the security…..Don’t make me…”

 

 

“Shiero!! You’re mine Yang yoseob, MINE!!!”

 

 

 

“GNA!! CALL THE SECURITY!!!”

 

 

“Yang Yoseob, you’ll regret this!!! I love you and I will not let you go!!!”

 

 

 

“GNA CALL THE SECURITY NOW!!!”

 

 

Soon the security came at the door “Sir you need us” they asked firmly

 

 

“Yes, take this lady out my office now”

 

 

“Yes sir” and then the security took hold of Hyuri and pulled her out of the office, she struggled to escape and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter