Jealous

~Fated to marry you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Down at the park, Yoseob was grumpily sitting on the bench with the bags of groceries with him while Vivy was playing with the children at the park. She was playing ‘tips’ and chasey with them, laughter and smile filled the whole park their smiles synthesis with the bright sunlight and their enjoyment put smiles on the pedestrians walking by or sitting in the park.

A smile slowly formed on Yoseobs face as he watched the joyful scene, Vivy suddenly turned around and smiled at him gesturing him to come and join them, her bright smile encouraged him to go join them thus he left his spot and ran to them. They played for a long time and they were all exhausted, the sun slowly start to set therefore they played the very last gem before they go home……………….”Hide-and-Seek”~~~~

 

 

 

“Alright everyone I’ll come and find you guys when I finish counting to 20 okay??” Vivy beamed

 

 

 

“Are you ready??? 1……2…….” She said and then turned and covered her eyes, Yoseob and the kids quickly ran to all different directions to find their hiding places , Yoseob hid behind one of the big trees and waited……

 

 

 

“18……….19……..20!! Ready or not here I come~~~” she sang and started searching around she went to the slides and seek under the slide and saw three of the girls giggling and laughing

 

 

 

“Hahha!! Gotcha!!!” Vivy smiled, she helped the girls out and together the four of them went to find the others. Soon Vivy found some boys up in the trees, she shook her head and frowned a little yet furrowed her brows

 

 

 

“Aish!! You naughty boys, didn’t I tell you not to climb or hide in the trees, it’s really dangerous, you guys can get injured you know??? Here come on let me help you down” she explained and one by one lifted they boys out from the trees…..

 

 

“Alright! Let’s see, 1..2…3…4…5…6…7…….eh?? There should be ten of us, are we missing someone??” Vivy asked

 

 

 

“We’re missing Yoseob oppa~~” the girls sang

 

 

“Yeah!!! Yoseob hyung is the last one, SO HE WINS!!!” the boys cheered

 

 

 

“Hhahahaha~~~ He won’t be the winner as long as if I find him~~” Vivy chuckled and with the kids she went searching for Yoseob, she look in the toilets, under the slides, swings, the sand pits behind the toilet buildings etc. but they still couldn’t find a sign of Yoseob anywhere. Suddenly Vivy felt someone tugging onto her sleeve, she looked down and saw one of the girls tugging onto her sleeve looking up at her….

 

 

“Unnie look over there!!!” she said and pointed at the big tree a few meters away from them

 

 

“We haven’t searched that big tree yet and, look!! It’s yoseob oppa shoe sticking out” she softened her voice and pointed at the snickers that yoseob wore today sticking out behind the tree. They all giggled and nodded and together they tip toed to the big tree and split up to trap yoseob……...

 

 

Yoeob on the other hand was starting to get tired and sleepy since no one has found him yet, he was leaning on the tree trunk closing his eyes and slightly snoring while waiting to be found…….  

Vivy and the other circled the tree and saw yoseob sleeping soundly on the tree trunk and so they made a plan to scare him, on the count of three they would jump out and scream his name……….

 

 

And so they counted softly “1……..2……………3!!” they yelled and jumped out of the tree

 

 

 

“WAKE UP YOSEOB!!!!”

 

 

 

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Yoseob immediately woke up and jumped in shock seeing the little boys in front of him, his eyes nearly popped out his socket and his mouth stretched open as wide as possible he turned and was about to sprint because of the shock but once he turned he spotted Vivy and the girls trapping him. He immediately halted but the naughty boys gave him a little push from behind as well as the girls behind Vivy also push Vivy forward and so Vivy fell into Yoseob arms and they both fell onto the soft grass. With Vivy rest her head on yoseob chest and yoseob having his arms wrapped around her waist…….

 

 

 

“Ooooooo~~~ Oppa and Unnie lying under the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G~~~~” they girls giggled, making all the others laugh and chuckle watching those two lying on the ground.

 

 

“Aish~ You naughty, cheeky kids” Vivy sighed

 

 

“Okay kids time to go home for dinner~~” suddenly their mother called them and so they all ran to their parents after bidding goodbye to Vivy and Yoseob

 

 

 

“bye oppa, bye unnie~~” the girls smiled and waved

 

 

 

“Bye hyung, bye noona~~ Hyung don’t forget to give noona a kiss on da lips~~” they laughed and ran away to their parents

 

 

Vivy and Yoseob stayed in their position and watched the kids ran away, they slowly turned their heads to face each other. Vivy realizing how close their faces were she backed off, placing both of her hands on his shoulders and try to push away from him but Yoseob instantly tighten his grip around her waist and pulled her closer to his chest……

 

 

“I’ve got you now~~” Yoseob smirked to himself

 

 

“What are you talking about??” Vivy asked looking up at him while struggling to get free

 

 

“Nothing~~” he replied smiling

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter