Not Coming home

~Fated to marry you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Vivy Pov

 

 

It’s nearly 4 o’clock in the evening, and Yoseob is still at their family company. Tell you all something, He’s the CEO of their company~ hehehehhe~~~ Anyways, since he’s been working so hard all this time, I will make him some dinner, I have asked Nanny Kim about his favourite dishes, kekekek~~ Seobie’s taste in food never changes always, those sweet with a linger of sour-ish taste behind it. And so I went in to the kitchen and placed my apron on and started my cooking. I started chopping the vegetables and brewing the hot soups.........

 

 

“Vivy-ah, are you making dinner??” Oppas voice echoed into the kitchen

 

 

Yes, I forgot to tell you all, my oppa Junhyung come to keep my company……….well, it’s because staying in this house after the wedding either than Nanny Kim who are willing to talk to me, no-one else have wanting to have a conversation with me……..even yoseob, after the shout that day when I made the cake for him, he hasn’t yelled or even said a word to me……….as well he hasn’t been at home for this past few days. Every night after his work he would go to Hyuri’s house and stay overnight, you guys are wondering why I knew, well it’s because one night I decided to pay a visit and bring him some food to eat but……….

 

 

 

~Flashback~

 

 

The elevator dinged opened, I slowly walked out of the door and walked into the empty company, the lights were off, all I could see was pitch dark and small lights from the computers…..

 

 

“I guess all the staffs have left home…” I whispered to myself

 

 

I looked the bento box I made for yoseob, which was wrapped in a cute bag and hugged it to my chest “I guess seobie must be hungry, he must be exhausted with the loads of work” I smiled to myself and headed to his office. I walked down the corridor and saw his office light was on, and so I happily walked to the door holding the bag, when I was about to open the door I heard soft giggling sounds coming out from the room, I slowly leaned forward and listened more carefully, the giggling sound was soft and high pitched, I know it must be a girl and then I heard yoseobs laugh in sync with the giggle.

 

 

I know who she is……I know what they’ll be doing…..I know how painful my heart is right now and I definitely know how much I don’t want to see or hear it, but my legs wouldn’t listen, my legged brought me out to the main office where all the other workers work and where there is a large see through glass that reveals yoseob office……..and so I stood there in the dark and watched the excruciating scene in front of me……….

 


It was yoseob, with Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter