Dumbfound again~~~ hahahaha~~

~Fated to marry you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Vivy Pov

 

I turned and jogged to our trolley, my smile immediately dropped once yoseob could no longer see my face. I guess you all are wondering why suddenly frown, what I saw made me drop my happiness when yoseob just said a whole chunk of confession to me well, it was the key chain……..

It wasn’t just a normal key chain, it was the key chain that resembles the love that he cherish with Hyuri, their passionate 3 years relationship. You all are wondering how I know this, well you could say that I’ve intrude his privacy or whatever but it was written in his ‘memory diary’ I remember I was cleaning up his room while he went working, still carrying that hatred towards me……..

 

 

 

~Flashback~

 

 

I entered his room and saw the mess, I smiled and shook my head unbelief in how can a CEO be this messy and disorganized, I slowly bent down and picked up all the clothes on the floor and some hanging on the chairs and even on windows, I cleared the rubbish on his desk and the tables, eventually everything I cleared except the draws where sticking out and so I went to push them back in when accidently I bumped into a stack of books and like the building blocks they collapsed to the floor, I cursed myself for being so clumsy and quickly picked all the books up and neatly piled them back, then as I picked up the last book which rolled under the bed I spotted an old brown book under the bed. I crawled in and pulled it out examining the ancient item…….

 

 

 

 

“I wonder what book this is hiding under Yoseobs bed?” I asked myself, and like a puppet being controlled by my curiosity my fingers twirled around the cover of the book and eventually flipped through the pages, neatly written running writing and pictures was displayed in the book, picture that pierced my fragile heart  words that threaten my tears to fall and expression that withdrew my strength to stand……..

 

 

 

It was Yoseob diary, to be exact his love diary with Hyuri……….it’s human instincts, no matter how painful it is to continue reading you just have to continue, your curiosity just have to be so stubborn when it comes to know the things of the person you love……..

 

 

I flipped to the page with a picture of a matching key chain with a short passage written at the side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m so happy today, you could say it was the best day of my life, you see the key chain on the side? It was an anniversary present from my brother for Hyuri and I!!! It’s their best wishes and support to our relationship :D I never have thought those crazy brothers of mine would do these kinds of things, I appreciate and also very happy that they are supportive of us and they accept my baby hyuri . This key chain for sure it the symbol of our love, forever lasting and forever attach us together~~ No one can separate us and let us forever stay together <3~~ I love you

 

 

 

After reading that tear automatically made their own way down my cheek and less than a sec my cheeks was filled with tear tracks and stains I slowly wiped my tears away and placed the book back to his original spot, act as if I don’t know that it was once there and walked out of the room with a dead heart in me………

 

 

 

~End flashback~

 

 

 

And that key chain was the exact same one in the photo, thus since the key chain still hang beside him, meaning I could never have the same place that Hyuri once had in his heart………in his heart there would always be a special place for her, til now even with his tactful confession, once I see the key ring beside him, I still should keep a distance between him……….I…..don’t want to be a replacement of Hyuri……..like I’ve said before, as long as Yoseob is happy…..I should be happy………I guess…….

 

 

 

 

Yoseob paid for the groceries we’ve bought and we both went to the ice-cream shop around the corner of the street called “Sweet cream” we both entered and found a place to sit, a nice young lady walked towards us and asked for our orders…..

 

 

“May I take you orders” she smiled sweetly, I must adm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter