Fate is starting to do its job

~Fated to marry you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Since the day Nickhun entered Vivy’s life, everything enlightened up for Vivy although nothing changed between her and yoseob however she had never stopped smiling, until one rainy night Yoseob came home drunk. With a strong smell of alcohol and a bottle of wine in one hand, he’s suit got all soaked with rain and his steps were unstable, he clumsily stumbled to the ground smashing the wine bottle. Yoseob screamed with frustration and slammed the front door shut with his foot causing a loud BANG! In the house.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Nanny Kim was in her room peacefully reading a book and Vivy was also in her room talking to Nickhun about their next photo shoot, they both heard Yoseob scream and the loud BANG!!! Nanny Kim hurriedly placed her book down and ran out of her room to yoseob.

 

 

Vivy was shocked at first from the BANG! But soon recovered and started to worry about yoseob, she was about to run out but remembered that nickhun was still on the phone……

 

 

“Um…Oppa I’m sorry I have to go now, let’s talk about the next photo shoot next time nah?? Sorry goodnight” Vivy hurriedly bid goodbye and before nickhun could reply she hanged up. She hurriedly rushed out and downstairs to the main entrance, she immediately halted when she saw Yoseob lying on the ground panting with his eyes lifelessly staring up at the ceiling, red wine scattered the floor and some stained yoseob white shirt, nanny Kim was kneeling beside yoseob calling him and asking frantically about what happen, why he’s like this. But yoseob never replied, he was like a statue lying on the ground.

 

Vivy slowly walked up towards them and too kneeled down beside yoseob…..

 

 

 

“Yoseob-ah!! What’s wrong?? What happened???” Nanny Kim asked softly patting his cheeks

 

 

“…….”

 

 

 

“Yah Yang Yoseob!! Wake up!!” nanny Kim shouted

 

 

 

 

“Yoseob, why are you dru-“ Vivy was cut off by yoseob suddenly sat up from his spot and harshly swang away Nanny kims hand

 

 

“IT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!” Yoseob shouted in a drunk tone and weakly pulled himself up and stumbled his way back to his room, nanny kim and Vivy followed him behind scared that he would trip or whatever half way, and it was like on cue half way to his room he passed out and fell flat on the floor. Vivy and nanny Kim immediately ran to him and carefully picked him up and together carried him to his room and softly placed him on his bed. Vvy then asked nanny km to get the hot towel and lemon ginger tea ready for yoseob and so Nanny kim went out the room and went straight to the kitchen, leaving vivy and yoseob in the room.

 

 

Vivy gently wiped the droplets of rain from yoseob cheeks and brushed her delicate fingers on his ice cold cheeks, he hand travel to his forehead and it was burning like fire, tear slowly formed in around the brim of her eyes as she watched yoseobs body tremble from the cold and unconsciously mumbling to himself yet it’s loud enough for Vivy to hear…….

 

 

 

“…p-pl….plea-..please….don’t….l-leave……d-d..d-on’t….l…lea-ve…me…………d-d-don’t….g-go…….I love you………..h-h…h-hyuri-ah……….I….love you…” yoseob mumbled

 

 

 

 

After hearing that, the tears immediately rolled down Vivy’s cheeks and slowly hearing the sound of her heart shatter to small pie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter