Chapter 1

~Fated to marry you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vivy Pov

 

 

Korea has finally reached its winter season, my favourite season of the year, white snow trickled down like crystals falling from the sky as I slowly sipped my hot caramel chocolate enjoying the peacefulness and the exciting view outside. The snow covered the rough ground and children jumping around excitedly building Mr Snowman and playing ‘dodge snow’ with their friends, they look exceedingly happy and remarkably ecstatic with the lovely snow surrounding them and most importantly having their most important people with them, sharing the joy and fun of a Saturday afternoon.

 

 

I turned my focus away from the excitement of childhood back to the busy ‘chitty chatter’ adulthood in the café. My eyes explored the café and eventually stopped at a couple sitting on the other side of the room, they sat directly opposite with each other having their hands tightly interlocked with each other, softly whispering in each other’s ear. Their smiles was so enlightening and sweet, their sweetness spread around the room capturing everyone’s attention making everyone awing and happy that another sweet couple has formed on Earth.

 

I smiled as the boyfriend kissed the girls hand lightly and held it with love and care.

 

*Sigh! I wish my prince charming would be here with me right now……………Yoseob-ah what are you doing now???? I miss seeing you….* I thought when suddenly my phone starts to ring…….

 

~Salang-eul juneun geolie

Geunyeowa ib-eul majchumyeo
I bam-eul hamkkehae pyeongsaeng-eul hamkkehae
Neoneun naui cheos-salang-iya~

 

 

“Hello” I answered

 

 

“Eomma…what’s the matter??......mmmm………mmm……Ow……..okay, I’ll come home right away……mmm see you soon Eomma, Love you, bye bye” I hanged up and packed my stuff in my bag, took my hot chocolate and walked out of the café, I turned and looked back at the sweet couple one last time, their sweetness made my lips curve up forming a smile, enlightening my feelings again. *sigh! I wish I yoseob and I could be as sweet as the couple* I sighed and then left the café heading to my parent’s house…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob Pov

 

 

I was sitting in B2uty & B2st café with my girlfriend, Hyuri, it was really cold outside and you can see children running around with their family and friends, building snowmans and playing dodge snow, they looked fairly happy and are enjoying the weather, I love winter because I love snow.

 

We sat opposite each other with our hands tightly interlocked with each other, we order a warm hot chocolate and a Latte, I looked at her petit face and I held her warm small hands closer to my heart….

 

 

“Yah!! Oppa stop looking at me like that, you’re making me blush” she laughed, hiding her face with her other hand….

 

 

*She so cute and adorable, I could just eat her up on the spot*

 

 

“Hahahah! That’s way I’m looking at you my baby~ I want to see you blush for me” I whispered softly to her and gave her a wink, she blushed harder and the came to my side and sat next to me, playfully slapped my arm, I laughed at her cuteness.

 

 

“Eh~~ are you trying to kill your hubby in front of all these people” I laughed, taking hold of her hands stopping her from hitting me

 

 

She quickly shook my hand off and turned “W-who…said you’re my hubby…” she stuttered shyly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter