Teaser~~~

~Fated to marry you~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“WHAT ARRNGE MARRIAGE!!”

 

 

“Really!! OMG!! I’m getting married to Yoseob??........Eomma chinja!!! You’re not joking right???”

 

 

“Of course not darling, and Yes you are definitely getting married to the boy who you liked since pre-school, your Yang Yoseob~~~”

 

“I still remember the first time you saw him, you were all blushing and shy……Sigh*….now you’re all grown up and beautiful……………you haven’t seen him for 3 years already, I guess you two will have a lot to say on Tuesday when we have a meeting with his family”

 

 

*Omo!! Tuesday!!!......Tuesday!!!!.....that fast, I’m gonna see yoseob on Tuesday!!!! YEAH~~~ ……..Seobie I wonder how you look like after 3 years……..I bet your still handsome and cute like always*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“Yong….Vivy???....who the hell is that???”

 

 

“Seobie! Stopping being to so mean, her name is Yong Jiyoung but we call her Vivy”

 

 

“Don’t you remember her, she was your best friend when you were little, but we left to America 3 years ago, so you two lost contact”

 

 

“Oh! Really…….I still don't have any imagery of having a best friends called Vivy..??........anyways Eomma what’s so important that you have to get e hoe straight away??”

 

 

“Well, since your 21 already, it’s about time for you to get married……..”

 

 

*ARGH! I knew it, marriage!!!! But I hope it’s with Hyrui…….no it MUST be her, she’s the only one and the perfect one for me*

 

“….and when you were little your dad and I had arranged a marriage for you……..and the lucky girl to be our son’s beautiful fiancé is………….Yong Jiyoung, Vivy!!”

 

 

 

“WHAT!!! HER!!!! WHY THE HELL AM I GETTING MARRIED TO HER???.......I DON’T EVEN KNOW HER!!!!”

 

 

*Who the hell is that Vivy girl!!!??? AISH!!! Why do I have to get married to her???......out of all the girls why does it have to be her!!!!! Why can’t it be Hyuri??? It’s all that girls fault!!!.....fine if I can’t marry hyuri then that Vivy girl will have to suffer………if I can’t get what I want, she doesn’t get it either!!!*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

~Knock Knock~

 

 

“Oppa! What are you doing in your room~”

 

 

“Non of your business!!! Go away….”

 

 

“Oppa~ why are you always in your room??....i made cupcakes would you like to try some?”

 

 

“No, why would I eat the stuff you make??.........I don’t want to die so early!!! And I said go away!!!! Didn’t you hear me!!!!”

 

 

 

“But Oppa I only want to kno-“

 

 

 

“SHUT UP!!! God!! do you know you voice is so annoying!!! I didn’t know why, I have become best friends  with you when I was young??? I probably was blind back then…”

 

 

 

“O-opp-a….”

 

 

“AISH!!! Don’t you know what ‘shut up’ means???.....Just shut your mouth ok!!! Hearing oppa from that voice of your makes me want to vomit!!! And I warn you…….don’t you ever dare call me oppa again!!! Only the girls I know can call me oppa”

 

 

“But O-op-“

 

 

“SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS AND GET THE OUT OF MY ROOM!!!”

 

 

Vivy slowly dragged herself out his room with tears slowly rolling down her eyes, sshe closed the door behind her and fell against the wall

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter