Part-Time Worker

OH SEHUN, WHAT IS LOVE?

“Sulli-ya, bbali help me take the orders.” Sulli immediately put her bag and take a note on her uncle. She began to going table to table to ask customers their orders.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim samchoon.” Sehun greeted MiHwan.

“Ah Sehun you come again.”

“Ne, actually I want to be a part-time worker here. Can i?” Sehun asked to the point.

“Deliver this ramen on the table over there.” Mihwan put the tray with two bowls of ramen in front of Sehun and pointed toward the customer who ordered.

Sehun take the ramen and deliver it. As usual, the shop was very crowded. After a fairly late night the customers eventually decreased and finally the shop was empty.

Mihwan serve three big bowls of ramen for Sehun, Sulli and himself. Yoogeun, Mihwan’s son, awakened from his sleep. His hand were busy rubbing his eyes. Sehun stunned to see Yoogeun have same face as Mihwan. They look like a twin.

The four sat on the table and having conversation. Yoogeun frequently yawn.

“Uh.. Kim samchoon..” Sehun put his chopsticks and stop eating.

“Wae?”

“Do you accept me as your part-time worker? I’ve asked you before but you have not answer.”

“Are you working earlier?”

Sehun nodded.

“So you’re accepted to work here. How could I reject you, I really get helped by you. But, I’m sorry if I can't pay you with a big salary.”

“It’s ok. I don’t work for money, I just wanted to do it.”

“Gurae~”

“Sul, manhi meoggo..” Sehun staring at Sulli who’s in front of him. Sulli blushed.

“Are you two dating?” Mihwan puzzled when he saw Sulli was blushed by what Sehun said.

“We are not samchoon.” Sulli immediately deny. “Yoogeun-ah, are you sleepy? Wanna sleep with me?” Sulli change the subject.

Yoogeun pulled Sulli with his small hand.

“Kajja nuna..” Sulli and Yoogeun leave Mihwan and Sehun.

 

“Samchoon, can I ask you something?”

“Of course.”

“When Mr. Jang and his family will come?”

“Maybe tomorrow, or the next day they will come. Why?”

“Aniya, keunyang..”

“Ah, Sehun, you are dating Sulli right?” Mihwan asking with teasing gaze.

“Ani samchoon.” Sehun giggling.

“But, you two look good together.”

“Really? I’m happy to hear that. Kkk”

Sehun and Mihwan keep talking and laughing until they finish their ramen.