Kimbap Sick

OH SEHUN, WHAT IS LOVE?

Sulli look at Sehun whom already sit on his chair. His eyes seem to scanning piled cake on his table so he can choose it. His hand reach a chocolate cake that look so delicious. Sehun is not usually come in this early morning and he’s not usually eat something from his fans.

 

“Have you change your mind about being an elephant?”

“What do you mean?” Sehun look confused while he gaze on Sulli.

Once  more, Sulli keep her eyes on Sehun’s table. A few empty box of cake look scattered there. Sehun finally understand.

“Aniyaaa… I don’t want to be an elephant. I’m just starving and unfortunately I didn’t ate my breakfast at home this morning.”

Sulli sit on her own chair and open her breakfast. She also don’t have time to eat at home.

“What do you bring?”

“Kimbap.” Sulli put a piece of kimbap in .

“Aisssshhh, aren’t you tired of that food? You eat kimbap everyday.”

“I’m not. Are you being sick with this? Gurae, I wont offer either.”

 Sehun look at kimbap that Sulli bring. Looks good and tasty.

Sehun change his place with Sulli. He put Sulli on his chair and he sit on Sulli’s chair. Now he faced the kimbap.

“Hyaaaa Oh Sehun. That’s my food. Give it back to me.!!” Sulli tries to take back her food but Sehun was faster. He put the kimbap far from Sulli so she can’t reach it.

“Hyaa, do you want me to quit as your tutor?”

“Oh Sehun, I didn’t eat anything yet this morning…” Sulli pleading

“You can eat that.” Sehun pointed his table.

“Shireo, I don’t wanna be a fatty.”

“Gurae. If it’s like that, I’ll share with you if you force me to.”

“Hya, you talk like that food isn’t mine.”

Sehun laughing then take two pieces of kimbap wit his hands. Hu put one in Sulli’s mouth(feeding Sulli) and another on in his mouth

 “Sull, will you marry me? Your food was too tasty. No one can compared with you.” Sehun trying to tease Sulli

 “I can’t hear you!”

Sehun just laugh and continue his breakfast.

 

==

Math’s teacher enter the classroom right after the homeroom teacher get out from the class.

“Today we are going to review our last lesson, and tomorrow is…”

“Saem….” Protest from student cut the teacher sentence.

Every single student has know what will happen tomorrow. Math quiz!!

“Oh Sehun…” Sulli’s pleading voice make Sehun burst into laughter.

“What do you want from me?” Sehun stick his tongue out to tease Sulli

“Jebaaaaaaaal…….”

 Sehun facing Sulli. Both of his hand attached at the wall behind Sulli’s head. Sehun locks Sulli’s body with his hand

“Oh Sehun, what are you doing?” Sulli look frightened and push her head at the wall because she is afraid of Sehun doing something to her.

“Accompany me tonight! I want to…”

“Hya, do you think what I am? I’m a good girl.” Sulli cut Sehun’s words

 “Stupid, listen to me first. I haven’t finished yet.” Sehun increasingly leaned closer to Sulli. Their position now is so unusual.

“Accompany me to meet you uncle tonight, I want to work at his ramyun shop.”

Sulli just nodded, she looks relieved.

 

“Oh Sehun, Choi Sulli, what are you doing in my class? Don’t ever dating at class!!” the math’s teacher look at Sehun-Sulli weird position. It seems like they are going to kissing.

Sehun and Sulli turn their head towards the teacher that look at them with angry face. Sulli’s face look frightened while Sehun look so calm.

“Get out from my class now, or I’m going to report you both.”

==

 

I'm so sorry, this is my last update before my school last semester exam TT I'll update again as soon as my exam finished. hope you enjoy this chapter. sorry if there are many typos or lacking in english. I'm not talking in english in my day life, so....