New Year Special

OH SEHUN, WHAT IS LOVE?

Oh Youngmin sitting alone at one of the Chinese restaurant not far from his office. Waiting Sehun and two other women.

“Excuse me, may I take your order?” A woman voice that sounds familiar make Youngmin turn his head to the owner of the voice.

“Hwangmi?” the woman look so shock. “Are you working here?”

“Yes, sir. Can I take your order?” Hwangmi act calm and repeat her question.

“Not yet. I’m still waiting for Sehun.”

Hwangmi just bowed and leave Youngmin.

“Wait!” the man called. Hwangmi turn her body and again approaching Youngmin.

“Can I help you sir?”

“Can we talk for a minute? Please.”

“I’m sorry but I’m working now.”

“It’s okay, I know your boss I’ll tell him.” Youngmin take out his phone and called someone after talking for a minute he ends the phonecall. “Let’s go.”

Youngmin lead Hwangmi to the bench nearby.

“Why are you working here? What happen?”

Hwangmi can’t face her ex-husband. She’s embarrassed.

“I’m divorce. Now I have to work to life. I need to pay Eunseok school fee.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Youngmin get closer to Hwangmi and hug her, the other is crying in his chest.

Hwangmi release herself from Youngmin after she’s calmed.

“How’s Sehun? Is he alright?”

“Of course. He’s good. Ah, he have forgive you.”

Hwangmi can’t believe in that words. “Impossible.”

“Really. You want to meet him? He will be arrived soon.”

“No.. No, I can’t see him right now. I can’t, I’m not ready.” Youngmin seems to think for a while.

“Ah, what about this?” Youngmin went closer to Hwangmi’s ear and whisper something. “How is that?”

“Is that okay with him?”

“Of course. I’ll tell him later. See, their car is coming.” Youngmin staring at a blue car that just entered the restaurant park lot. Hwangmi follow his gaze.

“Okay, thank you Sir.” Hwangmi bowed.

“You can call me Youngmin.” They go back to the restaurant, but Hwangmi choose the back door so she won’t meet Sehun.

--

Yougmin approach a table that occupied by Sehun, Sulli and Mrs. Oh. Sehun noticed him and put his arm on his chest.

“What did take you so long Mr. Oh Youngmin? Why are you late?” Sehun asking like a father asking his son. -___-

“Hya, the one that should say that words is me.” Youngmin take a seat beside Mrs. Oh and kiss the older. “Hi Sulli. I waited for a long time outside!”

“Why didn’t you come inside?”

“It’s boring kid.”

“Appa, I’m not a kid.”

“See, you are a kid that always refused to be called a kid.”

“Just stop it you two. Let’s take an order, I’m hungry.” Mrs. Oh stop the two.

 

The four of them go inside Sehun’s car. Youngmin walking to this restaurant before.

“A CEO must have ride his own car to go to his office, not in his son car.” Sehun nagging.

“Whatever.” Youngmin answer. “Ah, your school is over right? What about going to amusement park?”

“Why so sudden?”

“I never take you there before. Let’s go there on December 31st .”

“Sounds great. What about Sulli?” Sehun turn his head a little to see Sulli.

“I already bought tickets for us, Sulli too.”

“Gamshahamnida Mr. Oh.”

--

After the meeting at Chinese Restaurant, Hwangmi and Youngmin secretly meet a few times. They become closer again like how they used to be.

--

December 31st , 2013

The four of them get off from the car and directly walk to the entrance, Sehun and Sulli running like a child. This is the first time for Sehun to go to this kind of place. The first thing that he saw is a woman with familiar face standing in front of a ride.

“Appa, is that eomma?” Sehun lightly say that word like nothing ever happen between them. That’s make Youngmin sigh in relief.

“Maybe, go check it.”

“With you…” Sehun pull his father hand like a child and approach the woman.

The woman look at them. She looks nervous, she try to prepare a few words to say. Sehun make sure that it was his mom and smile happily.

“Eommaa…..” Sehun wave his hand to the woman.

Hwangmi heard Sehun’s voice calling her. She can’t hold her tears. She’s touched, her son finally call her eomma again. Sehun and his dad arrived in front of him.

“Eomma annyeong, why are you here alone?” Sehun naturally hug his mom.

“Sehun, you forgive me?”

“Yeheet.” Sehun give a V sign in his eyes as an answer.

“See, I told you what, he forgive you Hwangmi.”

“Eomma, Appa, you two met before?”

“A few times.” Youngmin raised his eyebrows up and down with smile pasted on his face.

Sulli and Mrs. Oh approach them.

“Hya, how did you two leave me behind? I’m too old to run.”

“You have Sulli mom.”

“Fortunately!!”

“Halmeoni, I think I know why did Appa take us here.”

“Why?”

“They are dating.” Sehun pointed at his parents

“Sehuuuun…” Hwangmi panic. “Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Oh.” Hwangmi bowed to the older

“Annyeonghaseyo Hwangmi.” The older woman smiled.

They played until the sky get dark. They stay there because the amusement park held a firework party, fountain show. The five of them take a seat when suddenly the amusement light turned off. There’s no one else except them. It’s really dark and Youngmin count to three.

“One… Two… Three…” The light in various shape . A castle of light also made. The firework start and the fountain show too.

“Waaaaaah…” They shouted in unison, amazed by the show. It seems like Youngmin rented this place tonight for them.

A few staff come out with BBQ equipment. And prepare a BBQ for them.

“Appa… If you are going to re-marry her, go propose now!! The atmosphere is good.”

“Hya Oh Sehun, what are you talking about.” Youngmin hit his son lightly.

“If not, I’m going to propose Sulli then. Sulli, stand up please.” Sehun pull Sulli’s hand to stand face to face.

“Hya Oh Sehun, are you crazy what are you doing?”

“Choi Sulli, will you marry me when the time is come?” Sehun proposing in front of the elders.

Sulli blushed. Sehun must be really crazy to do this.

“Answerrrrr pleaseeeee, don’t make me wait.”

Sulli just nodded without making sound. She’s little bit annoyed.

“Appa, it’s your turn!”

“For what?”

“Ask her to marry you like what I did.”

“Gurae, Hwangmi, let’s get married and start everything from the start. You can bring Eunseok with you. Let’s live our new life together. I don’t need your answer because I’ll assume everything as yes.”

Sehun clapping. “Appa daebak.” And give his two thumbs.

“Oh god please forgive me to raise this kind of son and grandson.” Mrs. Oh act like she is really annoyed.

“Eomma, I’ll marry her tomorrow. Is that okay with you?”

“Do whatever you want you crazy kid.”

“Please ask the secretaries to prepare everything. Sehun, what do you want the most, a brother or sister? Haha.” Youngmin and Sehun laugh together, they totally look alike in this time.

“A sister of course, since I’ll have Eunseok as my brother later.”

“I haven’t answer you yet Youngmin.” Hwangmi protest.

“Okay, what is your answer then?”

“Yes.”

With that, the end of 2013 passed with laughter, joyfull and happiness. Welcome 2014, and welcome a new life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

happy new year 2014 readers :)