I Used To Live Without Them

OH SEHUN, WHAT IS LOVE?

“Why don’t you give all your time for me?” Sulli keeps lying down. She try to cover after suddenly realized what she just saying.

Sehun look confused.

“Did you just propose me?”

“Ah? A..ani.. aniya..” Sulli stutter.

Sehun then also lying down beside Sulli. Sehun staring at Sulli that looking up at the sky. She look so innocent and pure. Sehun remembered one memorable moment was lying with Sulli. His heart ached. The memories are too painful .

“Sul, I’m hungry, want to eat?” Sehun suddenly got up and held out his hand to help Sulli wake up. Sehun holding Sulli’s hand. Their very first skinship. And what happen?

 

Sulli’s cheeks suddenly felt hot and flushed. Sehun’s hand feels like an electric shock for Sulli. But, instead of that, Sehun’s hand is very comfortable to hold, it makes Sulli doesn’t want to take it off.

 

And what was Sehun’s thought?

She is the third girl after my Eomma and Halmoni. I only had three women holding my hands. Sulli, Eomma and Halmoni. Nothing looked special from this girl. She’s like a giant baby. I mean , she has a big body but her face is very cute like a baby .

 

Sehun not let go of his hand and continued to bring Sulli leave the park. Either Sehun realize it or not but Sulli feel a millions minion plays the drums in her heart. Heart pounding. Hopefully Sehun not hear it.

Sulli can’t follow Sehun’s long step, she was left behind but Sehun keeps drag her. Several times she almost falls because Sehun kept pulling her hands until they arrived in front of a fancy restaurant with a futuristic design and exquisite .

 

“Welcome..” A servant who saw Sehun from earlier opened the door and bowed. “Mr. Sehun, welcome to the restaurant.” A 40 years old waitress greet them politely.

 

“The table is empty, isn’t it?” Sehun asking the waitress.

“Uh, yes. Would you like me to add another chair to the table?”

Sehun just nodded .

==

“Sehun-ah, why did you take me to this restaurant? I knew you are rich, but still it seems expensive.” Sulli looking around the whole restaurant that look empty because of the rest time.

 

“Just don’t say anything, do you think I cant pay the foods here?”

“Aniya..”

 

Silence…….

 

“Why don’t you say something?” Sehun seem frustrated to see Sulli just keep in silent since a moment ago.

“Didn’t you told me to keep silent?” Sulli asked back.

“You are really stupid. I wonder how’d you get to our school.” Sehun laugh.

“I got a scholarship. Just for your information, my English isn’t bad. I’m sorry if you don’t understand what I just said.” Sulli talk in english and give Sehun a mehrong.

“Hya, do you think I don’t understand English?” Sehun also answer with English.

Sulli whom feel embarrassed look to another direction to avoid Sehun’s eyes.

“Have you been to this kind of restaurant? It looks like you never go once.” Sehun staring Sulli who keep paying attention at all side of restaurant.

“Never.”

“Did your parents never take you to a restaurant like this? I think all Korean parents must have took their child to restaurant.”

 

“My parents have passed away since I was 10 years old.”

Sehun swallowed his saliva.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know.”

“Its okay, I’m used to live without them.”

“Then, who you live with?”

“My uncle, he had a ramen shop. He take care of me because he was the only sibling my mother had. His wife left him so I stayed with my uncle and his son, he was 5 years old now.”

"My parents have passed away since I was 10 years old . "

 

Sehun staring Sulli who still continue to talk. His memories running and it makes his heart broke into pieces.

 

Sehun then stand up from his seat, makes Sulli stopped her story and confused look at Sehun. Sehun walk to Sulli and pull her up from her seat . Sehun hugging Sulli tightly and put his head on Sulli’s shoulder

“Hya Oh Sehun, what are you doing?”

“Stay still, you must be very sad, I hug you to give you peace.

“I’m not sad, I told you, I used to live without them.”

“Then, give me hug. Give me peace, I’m sad.”

“Eo?”

Sehun tightened his embrace. Sulli hand slowly curled on Sehun body. Sulli can not control her  heartbeat. Her cheeks flushed and hot , too .

Sehun releasing her arms as the waiter who had brought two plates Truffle Tagliatelle come . Sehun back to his chair, his face red . The waiter saw it but did not say anything . Looks like he's already very familiar with Sehun .

“Sehun-ah, wae? Neo gwenchana?”

Sehun shook his head.

“Ah, forget it. Eat, then I’ll take you home.”

Sehun not talk too much after that and start eating. Sulli just confused but she doesn’t want to ask more.