Breakfast Debate

OH SEHUN, WHAT IS LOVE?

Sehun stop his car in front of his house and cry inside. Another car’s frontlight don’t make him stop crying. Mr. Oh get off of his car and come to Sehun’s car.

“Sehun-ah, why are you crying? Get out Sehun-ah.” Mr. Oh knock on Sehun’s car window until finally Sehun come out.

 

His face turn red. Tears fall off on his cheeks.

“Appa…” Sehun’s voice shaking because of his cries. “Why did you let eomma happy with another man?”

 

“What are you talking about Sehun-ah?”

Appa.. WAEEEE? Why did you let her go?” Sehun yelling athis father in the middle of his cries. Sehun left his father that bowing his head and hold back his tears.

==

Sehun lay down on his bed. His heart still ached when he remember how his mom don’t recognize him. His own mom happy with another man not his father and him. His mom happy with her new family. Does she ever thinking about him?

 

Sehun cries again and again.

 

‘Eomma, if you cant recognize me now I’ll make you to recognize me and remember me someday. I promise!!’ Sehun thought.

 

Sehun look at his phone. It show that it’s already midnight right now. Sehun try to close his eyes. All of this make him tired.

==

Mr. Oh prepare the breakfast in the dining table and wait for Sehun there. Sehun come down from his room. The uniform he wears look tidy. His school bag also hang on his back.

 

Sehun sit near his father. That give Mr. Oh a shock because it’s not like as usual, actually Sehun likes to sit in the furthest chair from his father.

 

“Appa…” Sehun open up the conversation this morning.

It is also give Mr. Oh a big shock because Sehun never start the conversation with his father. He usually ignore the conversation with him.

 

“Wae Sehun-ah?”

“You don’t have to worry abou me anymore. I promise that I’ll never make a mess in this school.”

“Really? I’m so happy to hear that. Thanks Sehun-ah. But, is there something that make you don’t want to leave this school?”

“Yes there is.”

“What is that?”

“I don’t wanna go overseas. I wanna stay at Korea and found out why Eomma leave me.”

Mr. Oh shock with what Sehun said. Mr. Oh really shocked to hear Sehun talk about that woman who leave them.

“What? Sehun-ah hajima. Jebal. I beg you to not do this.”

“Why? You won’t tell me why did she leave us, so I’ll find out by myself. I’ve found a place where Eomma recently go and it’s easy to meet her there.”

“Sehun-ah, I beg you… please don’t do that. You don’t need to do that.

“That’s what you think. The way I think is, I need to know!”

Sehun leave his seat. He hasn’t touch his breakfast yet. His appetite was gone because after arguing with his father.