Music Room

OH SEHUN, WHAT IS LOVE?

“Saem.. I didn’t do anything.” Sulli whine, the teacher just staring at her in disbelief. Sehun casually standing and take Sulli’s hand, he pull her to come up.

“Kaja Chagiya.”

Sehun pulls Sulli and walk towards the door. The teacher look more furious toward Sehun and Sulli. Sulli swallowed, Sehun was already crazy. The girl’s shouts make Sulli ears ache. Sehun bowed in front of the math teacher and pull Sulli out of the classroom. Sehun keep on dragging Sulli until finally they stop at the empty music room. Sehun ask Sulli to enter the music room, this is the best place in the time like this.

 

“Oh Sehun, you are stupid, stupid, you dumb... you are so dumb” Sulli hits Sehun’s body several times with her fist. Sehun try to avoid her but her hand is to deft to torturing him. Tears already welled in Sulli’s eyes.

“Sull, calm down. We just expelled from math hour. You should be happy cause you can avoid the most hateful lesson for you.”

“You don’t know it Sehun-ah. Expelled from class is the thing that I should avoid the most, I need to maintain my scholarship.” Sulli started to cry.

 “What? A scholarship?” you got a scholarship to attend this school?” Sehun shocked.

“Of course. You think, with what I pay this school fee that isn’t insignificant? My uncle’s income just pay his child school fee and our meals everyday. My parents saving help me a little. But still I need to use it wisely.

 

Sehun was speechless quite a while. He tried to calm Sulli. But inside him, he actually thinking is it the right time to ask something to Sulli. Sulli is crying over her scholarship fate now. But he need to ask this question.

 

“Mianhae Sull, can I ask you something?” sehun start to talk when Sulli was little bit calm.

“Go ahead.”

“How’s you feeling when both of your parent passed away?”

“My feeling? Why ask this all of sudden?”

“Ah, you don’t need to answer this if you wont answer.” Sehun embarrassed.

“Ani, gwenchana.” Sulli thinking then look at Sehun. “At first I feel like ‘I’m the most unlucky girl in this world.’ But then I think of course there are a lot of people that more unlucky than me and I try to live my life like usual. I feel lucky to have my uncle always beside me.” Sulli’s eyes filled with tears once again.

“Do still remember them?”

“Ya, sometimes. But my memories with them isn’t that much.” Sulli tears fell down on her cheeks.

“Hmm.. Sull, sorry for asking this.” Sehun feel guilty to make Sulli cry

“Gwenchana, I already told you that I used to life without them.”

 

Sehun fast move make him hugging Sulli now. He can hear Sulli’s heartbeat went faster, maybe it isn’t just Sulli’s, but his too. Sulli drown his head in Sehun’s chest and crying.

Sulli keep crying.

“I’ll tell appa to pay your school fees, don’t worry.”

“You don’t need to do that Sehun-ah, you’ve helped me a lot. I’m not supposed to be in this school.” Sulli sobbed.

“I don’t want you to leave this school, I don’t want you to leave me alone.” Sehun just realize after finish his words. He said something out of his mind. His heart talking this time.

Sulli release herself from Sehun’s embrace and starring at Sehun with teary eyes.

“Uljima Sull, naega isseo. I’ll always be here, beside you. I’ll always help you because I will always by your side.” Sehun convince Sulli with all his words. His feeling toward Sulli make him do that. Without him realizing, he love Sulli.

Sehun hug Sulli once more. For quite a while. With all his hearts.

---

Boring? I'm so sorry TT.TT I just finished my final test so I'll finish this story soon :)  hope you enjoy:)