Blue Never Turn into Pink

OH SEHUN, WHAT IS LOVE?

“Sehun oppa, take this.” A pretty enough girl giving a box of cake to Sehun. “I made it myself,” She continued.

 

Sehun just looked at the girl that also looked hopefully towards him. Everyday, he takes more than fifteen minutes to get to class because of girls who lined up to give him a gift. Although he was often rejected them harshly they still never give up.

 

“I don’t like sweet things.” Sehun then continued to walk.

 

She looked at Sehun’s back while holding her cake box. Sehun is really mean.

Sehun dropped his body on his chair. His eyes staring with horrified sight the pile of gifts on his table that pile up every day. Every morning his table full of candies, milk, cookies, cakes and more.

 

“Sulli-ah”

Sulli turn her eyes from her novel to Sehun

“Isn’t there any handsome boys in this school?”

Sulli frowned.

 

“Help me to get rid of this.” Look at his food-mountain-table with a limp gaze.

“Wae? That’s for you. The person who gave you those gifts must be happy when you eat it.”

“Can’t you see? If eat this kind of food everyday, I’ll become an elephant.”

“What is so good about having that skinny body?” Sulli look at Sehun’s tall and thin body.

“Shut up! Quickly help me get rid of this food.”

Sulli get up from her chair and take all the food piled on Sehun’s table then put them in a big enough brown paper bag.

“What should I do with this food?”

“Give them to someone that needed it.”

“You also have heart huh? I thought you were a zombie.”

==

Sehun explain the new math materials they get these days . They are discussing this lesson in a park near the school . It has been more than three months for Sehun to be Sulli’s tutor. Sulli start enjoying her time with Sehun . Sometimes , Sehun could be a good friend to talk with. Sometimes Sehun can also be a good teacher but not infrequently Sehun also be a very annoying person. But Sulli liked it all . MWO ?

“Uhh Oh Sehun, this park is absolutely beautiful. Can we take a break? I want to stare at the sky, look, the skies are blue.”

“The sky is not going to turn into pink you stupid. Back to our lesson, don’t waste my time. It’s not only for you.”

“Why don’t you give all your time for me?” Sulli keeps lying down. She try to cover after suddenly realized what she just saying.

Sehun look confused.

“Did you just propose me?”

“Ah? A..ani.. aniya..” Sulli stutter.

Sehun then also lying down beside Sulli. Sehun staring at Sulli that looking up at the sky. She look so innocent and pure.