Ramyun Shop

OH SEHUN, WHAT IS LOVE?
sehun park his car in front of a small ramyun shop that looked crowded
 
"Gomawo Sehun-ssi..." Sulli open the door next to her but Sehun's hand move faster, he closed the door again.
 
Sulli confuse-stared at Sehun
 
"Who told you to get off?"
 
"Didn't you take me home? this is my home, why should not i go down?"
 
"I haven't told you to get off."
 
"Do I have to wait for it?"
 
"Of course!"
 
"Please Oh Sehun, let me get off immediately. I have to help my uncle, you can see it right?" Sulli looking at the bustling in the shop.
 
Sehun also looking at the same direction.
 
"Can I help you in the shop?"
"Ne?"
 
Sehun get off from his car. Sulli is still sitting inside because she confused with Sehun. Sehun walked and bent his body beside Sulli's sitting place window.
 
"You said you wanted to help your uncle? Whynot godown, Stupid."
 
"Ah!" Sulli realized then get out from the car and run towards the shop. Sehun follow behind.
 
"Samchoon, mianhae. I'm late, I'll help to take the order, you can go to the kitchen."
 
Kim samchoon give sulli a small note and a pen. he saw Sehun that just enter their shop.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Sehun imnida." Sehun bowed a little to introduce himself.
 
Kim samchoon just smile and walk into the kitchen to prepare the customers orders
 
More and more night, the customers increase.The shop getting more crowded. sulli busy take the orders, Kim Samchoon preparing the ramyun and Sehun deliver the ramyun to the customers. Kim Samchoon and Sulli feel honored with Shun's hand.
 
The ramyun shop customers began to decrease until it runs out. But Kim samchon still busy preparing ramyun.
 
"Why is your uncle still cooking ramyun?" Sehun whispered to Sulli that recently sit beside him.
 
"Maybe he is preparing Mr. Jang orders, he and his family will come soon. They are the shop's regular customers. They'll come every two or three days."
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Jang-ssi..."
 
Kim samchoon's voice shift Sehun's gaze. His eyes see the happy family look in front of him. A man the same age as his father carrying a briefcase and a woman aged not less than 45 years old holding small boy abut 11 years hand. they sit in the table near the entrance. sehun's body tensed. Sulli who see it seem confused by Sehun's sudden change. His face look red slowly.
 
"Sulli-ya, deliver this order to Jang family." Kim samchoon offered three bowls of ramyun that still steaming hot.
 
"Let me, samchoon." Sehun take the tray with three bowls of ramyun in front of Sulli then walked toward Jang family.
 
Sehun step sooner. It seem like he cant wait to get closerto the family. Sulli just noticed Sehun.
 
Mr jang Welcomed Sehun with a big smile, as well as his wifeand son. Sehun slowly put the bowl of ramyun on the table. His eyes were fixed on the figure of Mrs. Jang
 
"Kim MinHwan-ssi, are you hired a new employee? Looks like he is a hard worker.
 
"No Mr. Jang, he is Sulli's friend."
 
Sehun eyes still fixed on Lady Jang .
 
"Have we met before this kid?" Mrs Jang asked Sehun.
 
"A..Aniya.."
 
Sehun left the table.
 
"Sull, I'm going home first."
 
"Eat ramyun before you go." Kim Samchoon's offer
 
"Thank you samchoon. I've eaten, maybe next time
 
"Well, be careful Sehun, come again when you have time."
 
"Ne.." Sehun quickly left the ramyun shop.