Stupid Girl

OH SEHUN, WHAT IS LOVE?

Author pov

Sehun threw his school suit and his school bag to the floor of his room in vain . He then lay down on his bed . His eyes stared into the ceiling painted light blue like the sky outside .

Suddenly her father entered and sat beside him .

"How is your new school ? "

" Good "

" What about the teacher and your new friend ? "

" Not bad . "

" Well , I hope you like in the school . Appa love you Sehun " Mr. Oh Sehun’s hair with affection that was never understood by Sehun .

" Let's see" Sehun replied briefly and then leaned close his eyes .

==                     

Sehun entering class with lazy . He then saw Sulli who was sitting daydreaming with a face that looks stress with a thick book in front of her .

" What are you doing up so early ? " ask Sehun then sat next to Sulli make Sulli snapped out of her reverie . Sehun look at Sulli’s desk . Mathematics , Sehun glance reading the title of the book cover above Sulli’s desk .

Sehun smiled to himself in his heart . Looks like he could ask for help to this girl to eventually get out of this school . But he's not going to ask , let Sulli who ask him .

-

Sehun POV

A middle-aged man entered the classroom with a thick book, the same with the book that Sulli read this morning. He definitely math teacher . It's show time ! !

" Annyeonghaseyo , you remember the quiz today, right? " Asked the math teacher . I just smiled .

I saw Sulli looks very stressed , her face lost in a thick book in front of her .

The teacher quickly check the attendant and then share the questions sheets on each student . He paused beside me and saw me , I just nod politely at him .

" You're a new student , right? " He asked then looked at my nametag . " Get used to it Oh Sehun , at this school quiz is your food "

" I love quiz seonsaengnim . " And I said, relaxing . Sulli looked at me puzzled as if I was the strangest person in the world .

==

Author pov

Lee seonsaeng announced the results of the quiz yesterday and WOW the guy named Sehun is apparently smart. He got a perfect score ! And Sulli , as always C. It looks like God finally heard Sulli’s wish , finally God sends help to her for the exam this semester .

Sulli had planned carefully how to ask for help on this iceberg . Even during this time she was had just a little talk with Sehun . But what to do ? This is For the sake of her future .

School break arrived . Not usually , these days outside the classroom seems crowded , full of girls peering into the classroom . Is there something strange in the Sulli’s classroom?

Ah ! Oh Sehun , the news about him as a new student had long circulated but about his good looks and sharp brain like it was just spreaded yesterday and makes all the girls are curious .

Sehun take off  his headphones . From the look on his face, he was deeply disturbed by the presence of girls in front of the class.

Sehun then walked to the door , make some girl at the door hope that Sehun will greet them. But......

Sehun approached one of them and then bowed his head in order to align with the girl .

" Yeah , what are you doing in front of my class ? Get lost , you disturbance" he said with a sarcastic and cruel tone.

 The girl took a few steps to get away from Sehun then invite some friends to disband . Sehun cynicism seems to make them shrink guts to find out more about Sehun .

Sehun back into place and then put back his headphone, he was ready to take his ipod on the table .

" Hi there .. " Sulli call Sehun slowly .

Sehun turned to Sulli . " MWO ? " He said simply , but give Sulli a sharp staring.

" Looks like you're good at math , can I ask a favor ? " Sulli asked softly.

" What are you going to pay me ? "

" MWO ? You're asking for payment ? Jebal Sehun - ah , I thought you were a rich kid do you still need money from me ? " Sulli started miserably

" All right . " Sehun then listening back to songs with ipod and headphones

" Okay I 'll pay you , how much do you want ? "

Sehun turn at Sulli and give her a deep stare.

"I want you !" he said still staring at Sulli

Sulli shocked and distanced her desk from Sehun’s desk until her head hit the wall beside her . Both her ​​hands covering her s .

" Stupid . I want your help . " Sehun amused smile

It’s really rare for Sulli to look at Sehun smiling like this time . Sulli so relieved with Sehun explanation .

" So you want to be my tutor ? I'll help you , anything "

"Then help me to get out of this school . "

Sulli laughing so hard that fell out of her chair . " Oh Sehun , I thought you were really smart , it's you ... bbrffrr .. " Sulli back to her chairand keep laughing.

Sehun looked weird Sulli . What was funny from Sehun’s wish?

Sulli holding her belly that feel hurt from laughing then enforce her position and facing Sehun .

"If you want to get out of this school , just past the gate . If you want to run away during school hours only through the backyard, there is a fence that is not too high . " Sulli replied seriously .

==

Sehun POV

I held my head . This stupid girl . Do I need to call language teacher for her to translate what the word ‘out’ that I mean .

" Better to cancel it. "

" YA Oh Sehun, I 've helped you out , now you have to help me . "

"It's useless , you're stupid . " I replied Lazyly.

" Oh Sehun jebaaaal... help me ? I will help you whatever you want . " Sulli then knelt and put her head on my desk .

I'd better find my own way to get out of this school . Ask for help on this girl will only make me frustrated . I was too good-looking to be mad .

" Sehun - ah .... Jebal , help me . I 'll bring lunch every day ... jebaaaaal " Sulli began pleading in front of me . I at least have the heart to see women act like this in front of me . I'm glad to see other people begging me but not for girl like Sulli .

" Are you good at cooking?" I asked then .

Sulli 's face seemed to glow . Happy aura radiated from her face - that I realized recently - turned sweet.

" You want to try it . Today I bring lunch . " Bargaining then took a small box from her bag .

" JJan .. " Sulli opened her lunch box . There is only kimbap in it .

" Just this ," I asked confused .

Sulli nodded . " Try it , even if only this but it taste good . You'll like this . "

I took a piece of kimbap and put it in my mouth .

She's right . It's good . I took again a piece of kimbap from her launch box then devour it .

" All right , bring me this kimbap every day . Or any food , I think your food is delicious . " I smiled smugly . At least I can still find enjoyment in this school while figuring out how to get out of here .

" Kyaaaa ..... Oh Sehun you are really nice. you're so handsome Oh Sehun ..... " she shouted for joy . What was she saying ? I handsome ? Did she just realized ? hahaha