Countdown

OH SEHUN, WHAT IS LOVE?

“Sul, our homeroom teacher called you.” Luna relay a message to Sulli.

Sulli look scared. Definitely, it’s something to do with math class incident. Sehun staring at Sulli.

“Gwenchana? Shoul I go with you?” Sehun look worried but a smile on his face is so soothing.

“Gwencahan, I’ll go by myself.”

“Are you sure?”

Sulli just nodded slowly and leave Sehun.

==

Hyo told Sulli to sit in front of her.

“Sulli, I heard you are doing something in math class yesterday. Mindto tell me?”

“Saem, it’s jus a misunderstood. Sehun and I didn’t do anything.”

“I can believe you Sulli, but I beg you to remember that you must maintain your scholarship.”

“Saem.. but I didn’t do anything.” Sulli’s eyes filled with tears.

“I know. But I cant help you to keep that scholarship. You need to maintain it yourself. Although I really want to help, all scholarship affairs are in Mr. Lee’s hand, that math teacher.” Hyo Sulli’s hand who began to cry.             

“Oh..” Sehun cut Hyo’s word by putting his finger on his lips.

Sehun staring at Sulli who’s still crying. She is really afraid of losing her scholarship. Sehun keep staring at Sulli. He felf guilty for risking Sulli’s scholarship. Sehun asked Hyo to let him accompany Sulli. Hyo just nodded and let Sehun enter the room. Hyo left Sehun and Sulli.

Sulli look at Sehun sitting in front of her. Sulli quickly wipe her tears.

“It’s ok, you can continue.”

Sulli tried to smile but the tears heavily flowing from her eyes. Sehun help Sulli to wipe the tears from her cheeks. Sehun hand brushing Sulli’s cheekc. Sulli tears hurt, it’s burn Sehun’s hand.

“Sul, let’s get out from this room. Don’t you get bored here? What about music room?”

Sulli just nodded and let Sehun arm around her shoulder to led her out.

--

“Are you afraid of losing that scholarship?”

Sehun began asking after Sulli stop crying.

“Very afraid. Once again I’m doing something that is not desired by Mr. Lee, I really will be droped out from this school.” Sulli looks sullen, making Sehun want to hug her.

“Sul..”

“Hm?”

“I’m sorry, I made you get into trouble.”

“It’s ok, the teacher is always after me. He hated me so much. I never even knew him before going into this school.”

“Why does he hate you?”

“Molla,maybe because I’m so weak in math.”

“Um…” Sehun seems to think. “I’ll help you to maintain your scholarship. And if I fail, I’ll pay your school fee.”

“You don’t need to do that.”

“I cant let such an adorable and sweet girl like you crying over that scholarship. I cant see you crying again like this babe.”

“WHAT?”

“Hehe, aniya. I’ll help you, believe me.”

“Why are you doing this for me Hun?”

“Hun? Sounds sweet, is that a nickname for me? I like it, it’s good. From now on call me Hun. Okay?” Sehun smiling with innocent face.

“Don’t change our subject!”

“Mian. Okay, looks like I have to explain from the beginning. If I cant help you, that means you are going to do something stupid in math class again and not paying attention at the teacher like silently looking at me, talking in unnaturan distance…”

“Hya, you talk about yourself.” Sulli cut, Sehun hearty laugh.

“Hahaha, okay, let me just straight to the conclusion.” Sehun fix his position so he can looking at Sulling right at her eyes. “I just want to see you, everyday.

Their eyes met. Their heart equally racing. Sulli’s face seemed blushed.

“I want to always see you because I want to get free kimbaps. Hahaha, your face blushed. Do you like me?” Sehuntempting Sulli, trying to hide his nervousness.

“Hya Oh Sehun you ruin the mood!”

“So you are really like me?” Sehun laughed at Sulli face that growing red.

Sehun staring at Sulli when his laughter stop. He sighed.

“Sul, mianhae.”

Sehun hugging Sulli. Tightened his arms until the distance between them actually lost. Sehun hug Sulli with all his feeling.

“Hya, what are you doing?” Sulli tried to pull Sehun.

“Shut up or I will kiss you.” Sehun laugh.

“Heol… Well, I want to tell you something.” Sulli looked up at Sehun that also looking at her.

“What’s that?”

“Your heart is beating very fast. Do you like me?” Sulli tempting Sehun. Revenge!!

Sehun face blushed. “Um..Uhm.. you.. know it.” Sehun scratched the back of his head, innocently smiling like a kid.

“Now we’re even. Mehrong.”

“Whatever, you like me first.”

“I don’t love you. I just like you.”

“What’s the different?”

“It’s just…. Different.”

“Fine, I love you first and you must answer ‘I love you too’ because I’ll kiss you if you not.”

“Shireo.” Sulli sticked her tounge out.

“I’ll count to three. One…”

Sulli remain silent and smiled to herself saw Sehun looked at her with that naughty eyes.

“Two…”

“Thr…”

“Okay, I love you too. Don’t kiss me!” Sulli give an answer and giggling.

Sehun softly Sulli’s hair. Pinching her cheeks and hug her, again.