Chapter 5

How to love.. a fool like me

 

You woke up to light snoring and the sun bright in your face. *What a crazy dream...* you looked out the window and looked at the familiar sun and the familiar clouds but something didn't sit right. This bed didn't smell like yours. You turned over and tried to adjust to the light in the room. "Ugh..." A body was faced away from you. At first you smiled and hugged him. *I missed you so much SuHo...*

 

Wait...

 

This guy’s hair was black. And he was a lot bigger and darker than your usual SuHo.

 

ChanYeol turned around and cracked his open his eyes. "Hello beautiful."

 

"Yah!! What are you doing here?!"

 

"You mean in my hotel room? Well... if I do recall… I was sleeping." He said sarcastically. His eyes drifted down to your chest and he pulled up the sheets. "Are you trying to get in more trouble?"

 

You blushed and looked under the cover. You were completely . "Did we..."

 

"I can't see how you don't remember MinAh... you were amazing."

 

"Oh my god."

 

"Don't worry it was just pretend." He chuckled and propped himself up on the pillow. "I won't tell if you don't."

 

"How can I live with myself? It was supposed to be SuHo."

 

"Just wait a few months and he won’t notice. That is if he's still a ."

 

"I gotta call Ae-Cha." You ignored everything ChanYeol just said and scrambled out of the bed. You dragged the sheets with you and picked up your clothes that lay out in the floor. "Yah! What's the rush?"

 

"Don't talk to me ChanYeol!"

 

"Whatever..." You ran into the bathroom without looking at ChanYeol’s ness.

 

……………

 

"Ae-Cha did SuHo call you?"

 

"Yeah but I told him you were with me. Where the hell are you?"

 

"Um... see... I'll explain when I get there."

 

"MinAh come out the bathroom! I have to pee!" ChanYeol banged on the door.

 

"Oh my God you slept with ChanYeol?!"

 

"Shut up will you?" Suddenly the knob turned and he came in and brushed past you unclothed. "I'll call you on my way to your house."

 

"Kay." You hung up and leaned over the counter.

 

You stood in the bathroom and pinched the bridge of your nose. "Hey I didn't ask you to stand there and watch me piss." He said once he was done.

 

"I wasn't watching."

 

"If that’s the kind of thing you’re into..."

 

"Shut up ChanYeol." He laughed and pinned you to the counter.

 

"Are you telling me what to do?"

 

"I could yell ."

 

"You could try... but weren't the word you yelled last night."

 

"Aish!! You've got to be kidding me! You must have drugged me!"

 

"You'd accuse me of stooping that low? Now you're the one who’s got to be kidding."

 

"You seduced me..."

 

"Sure, if you say so... but you didn't resist. In fact you were in control most of the time... You must have been craving to be touched so lightly."

 

"Stop it ChanYeol..." Your cheeks burned.

 

"We could go again... maybe this time you'll remember." ChanYeol leaned towards your neck and gently kissed it. A tingling sensation ran down your spine and he pulled you onto his chest. You breathed lightly against his skin and he pulled off the bed sheet you used to cover yourself. *Am I really doing this? Did me and ChanYeol really...* His lips kissed your jaw and to your lips. In that instant your arms wrapped around him and he pulled you up to the counter. *His skin is so soft... I've never been this close to anyone.* He wrapped your legs around him and you felt him brush against your thighs. "You’re already wet for me..." He whispered. You bit into his shoulder and he closed his eyes with a wide grin.

 

*I’m about to betray him again…*

 

ChanYeol had carried you back to the bed and without resistance from you. Your bodies stuck together as if you were melted into each other. You were starting to remember things from last night…

 

Candles… warmth… ChanYeol inside of you…

 

You hadn’t imagined your first time with him but you couldn’t help yourself anymore. ChanYeol was very good at getting what he wanted.

 

But it wasn’t only he wanted, you had no idea how much love this man had for you. He would jump out of a plane for you. With every ChanYeol pushed inside of you, you could see how your judgment of him clouded what you really wanted. ChanYeol was a jerk, might still be, but when his heart is set on something he does everything he can to have it.

 

“I love you MinAh…” He whispered in your ear.

 

Those words were so sweet… even under the bed sheets, in the middle of doing things in the dark of your loved ones eyes; he manages to make you feel like this was right.

 

 You held him close to you. *I never want to let go of this moment* you thought, *But things will go to hell soon… I can feel it.*

 

“I… I love you ChanYeol.”

 

 

ChanYeol drove you to Ae-Cha’s house and kissed your cheek before you left the car. “I’ll text you.”

 

“Sure…” You muttered. You stumbled out the car and he drove away swiftly. The minute he was out of sight Ae-Cha ran out the house and hugged you. “Are you okay? He didn’t hurt you did he?”

 

“No he didn’t.” *Well… maybe my pride and dignity… and probably my relationship.*

 

“Come on you have to tell me everything!” She tried to pull you in the house but you couldn’t move your shaking legs. “MinAh?”

 

“I kind of want to go home… SuHo is probably worried about me.”

 

“Not really, I told him you passed out over my house and that you’ll be home after you woke up. He didn’t ask any questions after that.”

 

“Oh… he trusts me completely then.” Ae-Cha sighed and patted your back.

 

“It was just one night. Don’t let it get to you.”

 

“I guess you’re right.”

 

 

Ae-Cha made you some hot tea while you told her what happened in the hotel room. You told her how you didn’t remember most of the night but you remember what he told you back at the noodle place. You didn’t exactly tell her how you and ChanYeol got distracted on your way to leave… but after taking so long to come back she had a good idea.

 

“Wow I can’t believe he manipulated you like that.”

 

“Don’t say it like that…”

 

“I mean he could have at least respected your relationship with SuHo, this is not your fault!”

 

“Ae-Cha its fine.”

 

“Maybe I should call somebody, this could count as .”

 

“Ae-Cha!! Shut up!” You yelled. Ae-Cha finally had your attention. She didn’t mean to ignore you but her excitement was worrying you. “I’m okay. I can handle this mess without you calling someone and making it worse.”

 

“Geez I was trying to help.”

 

“I know… I’m sorry I yelled. But… just let me do this okay? Thank you for taking me to the party and thanks for the dress. I’ll be going now.”

 

“Okay…”

 

 

You took a bus to your apartment, guilt weighed heavily on your heart and a few tears escaped your eyes. *What am I gonna tell SuHo? I probably smell like him. What am I going to do?*

 

You pulled out the keys to your apartment door and dragged inside. “MinAh?” SuHo called. You saw him lean back on the couch to see the door. When he saw you he got out of his seat and ran to you. “I missed you! How was the party?”

 

“I’m sorry, I um… I stayed the night with Ae-Cha. The party was fun; a lot of people were there.”

 

“I wish I got an invitation. I would have loved to see you dressed up.”

 

“I’ll dress up again but for you.” You tried to smile but it was weak.

 

“God you look tired, why don’t you go lay down?”

 

“Yeah…” You nodded and went to the bed.

 

You crawled under the blankets and took in SuHo’s scent. You were waiting for the feeling that ChanYeol gave you back at the hotel… but this wasn’t it. SuHo had climbed in bed with you but stayed on top of the blankets to keep you warm. You buried your head in his chest and closed your eyes. “Did something happen?” He asked. You heart started to run.

 

“No.” lies.

 

“What’s wrong love?”

 

“I’m just tired.” Lies again.

 

“I’ll stay home with you today.”

 

“You need to go to work… aren’t you suppose to get a promotion soon?”

 

“I’ll take a sick day; I need to take care of you.”

 

“I’ll be okay SuHo.” You squeezed his waist and breathed in and out deeply. “I’m just going to sleep the rest of the day.”

 

“Alright then… I’m going now.” SuHo kissed your forehead and rolled off the bed.

 

*What have I done? I’ve lied and cheated… SuHo doesn’t deserve this.*