Chapter 2

How to love.. a fool like me

 

 

You met Ae-Cha at the food court and she leaned over the table with an exhausted huff. “Work burning you out?” You asked. You were almost as exhausted as she was.

 

 

“Ya think?” She chuckled. You slid a cup of coffee over to her and she bit off the end of her straw. “SuHo told me about ChanYeol. Did you hear about him coming back?”

 

 

“Supposed to be for business.” You rubbed your neck and attempted to look away.

 

 

“It must be hard, you’re gonna be seeing your old crush again.”

 

 

“Old cru-”

 

 

“Don’t tell me you didn’t think I knew.” She grinned at you and reached over the small table to poke your red cheeks. “You made it kind of obvious, fighting with him half the time and then laughing with him the next. SuHo thought he was going to lose.”

 

 

“Lose?”

 

 

“You know what… he could explain a lot better than me. But on the other hand, what are you going to do when ChanYeol gets here?”

 

 

“Umm... how about avoid him?” *No… maybe it’s my chance to apologize.*

 

 

“There’s got to be something you always wanted to say to him. Maybe confess?!”

 

 

“But I’m with SuHo.”

 

 

“I don’t mean hook up with him. Just get your feelings across. You’ll never know.”

 

 

“Why do feel like you want me to talk to him.”

 

 

“MY LIFE IS SOOOO BORING.” Her sudden outburst startled everyone around you two and you laughed. “Don’t laugh at you best friend! I’m going through a mental breakdown!” she whimpered and lay her head on the table.

 

 

“I’m not laughing at you… just the situation.”

 

 

“Yeah well anyways.. I was invited to a mysterious party tonight.”

 

“That was a quick change of subject. I hope you’re not planning to-”

 

“Drag you along? Yes I am! I'm not going by myself!”

 

“You have more friends.” You pleaded. A party was really not your thing. But the way Ae-Cha was looking at you you couldn’t help but give in.

 

“... What kind of party is it?” You huffed. She jumped with joy and you covered your face from embarrassment. *What is up with this girl?*

 

“It’s a masquerade party~”

 

“Can i bring SuHo?”

 

“My invitation was for two only.” Her voice lowered.

 

 

“I don’t have a dress.” You didn’t mean to say it outloud but you were already thinking it when Ae-Cha mentioned the party. Well… you had a dress but it wasn’t really a party dress.

 

“I’m pretty sure I have a few dresses that will fit you. Meet me at my apartment at 6 so we can get ready.”

 

“What time is the party?!”

 

“8 so don’t be late to come to my house!”

 

“It’s a two hour difference! Why can’t i just come over at 7?”

 

“We have to choose what your going to wear, not to mention your makeup and hair! and shoes.~” Ae-Cha began to gush over what she was going to dress you up in and while she day dreamed you waved your hand in her face. *You sure are acting weird Ae-Cha, are you luring me into something?*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

You and Ae-cha talked for a little bit more and walked around before you went back home and looked at the time. “3:36? SuHo must be on his way to work now. Maybe I should-”

 

“MinAh is that you?” You turned around and saw SuHo drying his hair with a towel… and only wearing a towel. Everything inside of you froze as you glanced at his exposed wet skin. “I weren’t expecting you to be home so soon, I was about to leave for work just now.”

 

“Oh u-uh o-okay just.. go ahead I was um going over Ae-Cha's place in a little while...” Suho smirked and walked over to you and put his towel down.

 

“Are you okay MinAh?”

 

“Yeah I’m fine…” You put a fist on his chest without looking and held your breath. *This body I touched again… I shouldn’t be acting this way.. we’ve been together for so long…*

 

*Maybe I should put on clothes, but… this feeling… I want to see her this way.*

SuHo put his hands on your shoulders and you turned slowly to look at him.

“MinAh…”

 

“...?”

 

“Are you afraid… to see me like this?”

 

“...no…” *Maybe a little bit nervous..*

 

“Im sorry if i made you uncomfortable.” He kissed your forehead and went back into the room to change.


“Oh my god…” You held your heart and tried to not picture a SuHo.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Im posting more so wait for me =^.^= thank you for reading!!

im going to put a picture later >.> its just... suho makes it hard to find a y pic of him >.< if you have one inbox me o-o