Chapter One

How to love.. a fool like me

*BIG FAT PICTURE OF SUHO. SOAK IN THOSE FEELZ BRO >:D*

 

 

 

"It's been almost a whole year..." You said out loud. SuHo stood in the kitchen frying some eggs for breakfast. He looked back at you and smirked, "MinAh, what are you thinking about over there?" You sat in the living room with a magazine in your lap. But not just a regular magazine... ChanYeol’s face was plastered all over the cover.

 

"Good bye ChanYeol..."

 

Your words echoed in your head and you held your chest. Even now you regretted saying those things. But you were still happy with SuHo and you knew a proposal was coming soon. But if you could have one last chance to see ChanYeol and apologize... tell him you never meant to say those words. *It'll never happen, MinAh. Get over yourself.*

 

You expected never to see him again, besides after ChanYeol came back to school that day he told everyone he was leaving but not because of me. A business issue he said but reality... it was you. What would you have done after you apologized anyway? Go back to being merry old friends? No.... just go back to living your life.

 

You hadn't thought of ChanYeol for a while. So now randomly thinking of how he used to smile at you or bug you struck a soft spot in your heart. You couldn't let SuHo know you were thinking of another guy.

 

Ring ring! The doorbell buzzed.

 

You jumped out of your thoughts, and out of your seat, and ran to the door eager to get your mind off of that guy. "Um this is for a... Oh MinAh?"

 

"That’s me." You signed for the small box and brought it inside. SuHo looked curiously over his shoulder and observed the small package. "What's that?"

 

"I have no idea." You shook it softly and listened but it didn't sound like much. So you ripped it open.

 

"Oh my God..." *it's my old journal!* you picked up the gray notebook and hugged it.”I almost forgot about this!" SuHo finished cooking and came over to you. "Who sent that?" SuHo muttered under his breath. You shrugged and looked in the box for a note. But there wasn't any. Even on the box there wasn't a legit address just the postal office. "Mysterious it would just turn up like that. At least you have it now." SuHo put his arm around you and you leaned into his chest. You turned to a page and saw your dad's photo trapped neatly into place with gray tape. There was a small face drawn in the corner that you didn't recognize. *So the person not only read my journal but felt obliged to doodle on my pages! This jerk!* SuHo the TV and returned to the kitchen to finish your plates. You looked up at SuHo and grinned. It wasn't often that he woke up and made breakfast for you, usually you got up and got breakfast from a store down the street.

 

 "MinAh, eat well." He said and gave you a loving kiss on your forehead. You took the plate of eggs and pancakes dug in greedily. You were about to put the journal away when something folded fell on your lap. You picked out up and read the mysterious note.

 

MinAh. I had your journal all along. I planned to give it back but I accidentally read some of the pages... Eventually I read all of them…. Your story is amazing and I wish I could be as strong as you. Keep adding to it and drop it near me again sometime. I'd like to know how your life's been this past year. Your old friend... park ChanYeol. Ps... Are you still an idiot? O.-

 

You almost spilled your food and flipped the little coffee table at your feet. *CHANYEOL!!* You scowled evilly at the magazine cover with ChanYeol’s face and kicked it. "Whoa MinAh what's wrong?" You crumbled up the note and tried to remain calm.

 

"Just a few pages missing. Heh I guess it got damaged when I lost it." Lies. The book looked just as it did the fast you lost it well the outside. You tucked the book between your legs and SuHo eyed you suspiciously. "What?"

 

"Nothing... you got syrup on your nose." Your eyes rounded and you touched your face. "What how?"

 

"I'm kidding" SuHo giggled caressed your chin. "Hahaha, Your still adorable." You blushed as SuHo laughed above you. His smile always seemed to warm you and give you a tingly feeling, you still didn't understand. Just like the way... *ugh ChanYeol stay out of my head.* SuHo looked around the room and spotted the magazine you kicked then realized what the problem was. "Oh. It's him." He said looking at the book. You picked up your plate and tried your best to stuff the redness out of your cheeks.

 

"Married?" SuHo's expression changed after he turned to the first article if the page. You almost choked. "Says here he got hitched last week. Humph... good for him."

 

"You sound kind of relieved." You said wiping your face.

 

"Well..." he blushed. “It's not Hana? I thought they were engaged."

 

*That's right... she called it off.* you stabbed your defenseless eggs and took hungry bite. *That guy... didn't even invite me to the wedding. It must have been nice...* SuHo noticed you zoned out and took it as an opportunity to cheer you up. But how? Every since the day you disappeared during that rainy day it was hard to get a laugh or smile out of you. SuHo snapped his fingers and started to take off his shirt. Your eyes detected the movement and your face boiled. “W-w-what are you doing?"

 

"It's hot." He replied. *Success!* you covered your mouth and watched him go back into the kitchen to clean the dishes. *S-SuHo... Put your shirt back on! No... Wait what am I thinking?* SuHo looked over at you and you looked away. For the past three months you were staying with SuHo you’ve never seen this much skin exposure. And it looked like he's been working out. "Yah, finish your food." SuHo commanded. You head snapped down. *Oh God I was staring too hard.* He trotted over to the room were the two of you slept in the cozy apartment and got a thin white v neck then got his plate and sat next to you. “You’re so mean to me.” You grunted. SuHo chuckled and nudged you with his arm “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

 

“Oh yeah? Let me take off my top and watch your face turn into a hot air balloon.”

 

SuHo couldn’t contain his laughter and he bellowed over, you couldn’t hold it either and laughed with him.

 

Your cell rung.

 

“Are you still meeting me at the coffee place?” Ae-cha said as soon as you picked up.

 

“Uh yeah, 11 sharp right?”

 

“Yup, just checking. See you soon.”

 

“Don’t be late!” You hollered before she hung up. Hopefully she heard you.

 

“Lunch date?” SuHo asked. He had composed himself and pulled you close to him. You had adjusted yourself so you we laying on him and he was comfortably laying on the couch.

 

“Yeah, I haven’t seen Ae-Cha in a couple of days. She’s locked herself from the outside world after she decided to become a comic artist.”

 

“Maybe she can have dinner with us?”

 

“You’re making dinner too? What’s the special occasion?”

 

“I’m not allowed to cook for my amazing love?” He snapped back playfully. You wrapped your arms around him embracing his warmth and giggled. *Yes you are… you are the one that’s amazing Suho.* “I’m the one that’s supposed to be cooking for you SuHo.”

 

“Unfortunately that’s not something you’re good at.” He admitted. You sat up and pouted.

 

“I learned from my mom!”

 

“Psh, Okay?” He laughed and softly pushed your cheeks together. “Why so serious?” He said in a dark tone, it reminded you of the batman movie you and him watched together the other night. “Let’s put a smile on that face!” He grinned and brought your face to his, kissing you and cradling your face. Your arms crawled up from his chest to his neck and in his hair. From there the kiss intensified and SuHo grabbed a hold of your waist. You started to giggle as he unexpectedly started to tickle you. “Noo n-” He silenced you with his tongue. You froze. The hair on the back of your neck stood and you found your body getting warm. Esecially... down... there. SuHo took his tongue out of your mouth and sat back to look at you. *Was that too far?* Consern crossed his face.

 

It was quiet and you the two stared at each other.

 

 

“Why’d you stop?”