Chapter 10

How to love.. a fool like me

 

That night when most of the hospital was sleeping SuHo and ChanYeol began operation `MinAh escape´.  The name? ChanYeol's idea of course. It was going pretty well though. ChanYeol called his actor friends and singer buddies. So when they showed up there was an uproar in the whole building. Who would expect 10 gorgeous men coming to lift the hearts of every unsuspecting nurse... It was also convenient for their fans to show this late at night.

"The coast is clear." SuHo said poking his head in the room. ChanYeol was helping you into the wheelchair since you couldn't fully use your legs. "She'll be rolling in a second. Tell the guys to have the elevator ready The helicopter should be ready to take off in 2 minutes!" SuHo nodded and looked at your exhausted face. *Can we really get her out of here?*

You didn't see much when you were rolled into the hallway. The bright lights blinded you. All you could hear was shrieking fans and panicking doctors. "Let's get out of here." ChanYeol whispered. You nodded and covered your face as he charged through an opening to the elevator being held open by his friend Kris.

"So that's the infamous Oh MinAh?" Kris scoffed. "She's not the model type. Are you sure you grabbed the right girl?" 

"Are all of your friends as rude as you, ChanYeol?"

"Most of us hahaha." Kris answered for him. They laughed together and Kris put a hand on your shoulder. "This guy's gonna take good care of you." You looked up at ChanYeol who gleamed perfection. You thought about SuHo for a second but decided in your heart that it was ChanYeol you should have ended up with. Well now you two were stuck together, if you liked it or not.  "I'm sure he will."

The three of you reached the helicopter at the top of the hospital. But there was someone walking towards you. "Park ChanYeol, where do you think you're going?" The woman's voice boomed over the helicopter's roaring.

It was her.

"I'm my own man Jin-cha. I go Where ever I want."

"And what about that cockroach you're pushing around?" She kept walking closer until she was close enoughfor you to see the crazed glare she had in her eyes.

"How dare you compare Min-"

Suddenly She pulled out a small hand gun and pointed it towards you. "Don't get any ideas. So... Since we are together why don't I get rid of our problem?"

"Our? Jin-cha you're willing to commit murder just because I love someone else?"

"This isn't about you, you Stupid boy. Do you expect me to live my life as the woman who's husband betrayed her for a common girl? Do you know where my career will go? That girl can die first."

"Go to hell!" He yelled.

Jin-cha grinned and clicked the gun that was now pointed to ChanYeol. "Sure... I'll see you all there."
.
.
.
.
Bang! Bang!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*I'm not sure how I managed to jump out of the chair. But... I had to get ChanYeol out of the way.*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Did I save him in enough time?*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Its too quiet.. I can't move.*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*I guess... I guess... this is it... It's over right?*
.
.
.
.
.
.

"MinAh! MinAh!"
.
.
.
.
.
*That's ChanYeol's voice isn't it? He sounds scared. It's okay. We'll be okay.*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Call the police!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"It's okay MinAh... I'll get you out of here." You opened your eyes a little and saw ChanYeol holding you closely. "Chan... yeol..." He pulled back to look at your face. His eyes were wide and very wet. "You idiot! Why did you...?" You looked down and looked at your hands. Blood pooled out of your stomach and through your shirt, but then you smiled. "You're okay..." You croaked. Your throat felt like it was going to close but you didn't panic. You saw this coming. ChanYeol stood up with you in his arms but then he stumbled a little. He could barely stand because one of the shots went through your chest to his stomach. Even still, his wound wasn't fatal. But yours...

"Did you forget about me Channie?" Jin-Chu laughed and pointed the gun but this time kris took off after her.

Bang Bang!

Twice ChanYeol was shot. One in the shoulder and the other in his side. He looked at you and fell to his knees... "I'm going to protect you..."

"Get away from here. Forget about me."

"I tried that once. Look where it landed me." He chuckled softly. "I need you to keep your eyes open."

"ChanYeol..."

"I'll save both of us." Tears streamed down his face and people started to swarm the both at you. Kris managed to get the gun away from Jin-cha and he held her hands behind her. "You see... we'll be okay."

"It's so dark..." 

"Don't be afraid. Stay with me." ChanYeol, eyes went to your stomach. which had made a pool of blood under you. He immediately grabbed your hand and you tried to find him with your blurred vision. Everything was a deep shade of red. Your heart began to race when you started slipping into unconsciousness. "ChanYeol... the... baby..."

"Baby!?" All of ChanYeol's strength poured into his soul and he fought the doctors to get closer to you. "Somebody get to her first!" They weren't listening since he was top priority. Some nurses gathered around and put pressure on you to stop the bleeding... but you had already lost too much.

You closed your eyes and listened to your heartbeat. All of the commotion outside didn't seem to be there anymore. Doctors, police, the helicopter... all of that was gone. 

Even...

ChanYeol.

You didn't hear him calling your name anymore. You didn't see him trying to reach you even though he was quickly loosing blood from the pressure he was exerting. You didn't hear Ae-cha screaming and crying or Jin-cha yelling about how she didn't do anything wrong. You didn't see SuHo on his knees in shock as he witnessed the blood you peacefully lay in. Maybe you weren't meant to meet these people, you caused them so much trouble.

Now you were ready to give up.

You had nothing else to hang on to anyway. If you died ChanYeol could try to forget you. SuHo could live on and comfort Ae-cha. But... in your heart you didn't want to believe all the things you told yourself. There was one more thing you could hold onto.

The baby...

It can't be too late to try and live for that one thing. You tried to open your eyes again. "She's still with us! Bring her in for emergency surgery!"

"MinAh!" ChanYeol Screamed. "Don't die! Stay alive MinAh!"

"ChanYeol..."