Quiz Time! [ All about Me]

Vision of the Soul [Collection]

Real name: Zoe (two dots over e, i am lazy) K. Patterson

Nickname(s): Zo, Zozo, Zozery, Turtle, Kdg, KissDromeda, Sohee

Height: 165 cm, beeches.

Weight : none of ya business.

Original hair color : Brunette with a red tint.

Eye color : Hazel (not Hazel Grace, the protagonist).

Piercing(s) : My ears only.

Favorite Color : Ahahaha- too many. But! Purple (lilac, lavender, dark purple), white, blue, teal, silver (shiny), aquamarine, black, pastel colors, etc.

Favorite Food(s) : Anything pasta or with noodles.

Favorite Drink(s) : Coffee, tea (not sweet pls), and water.

Favorite Season(s) : Fall, duh. And winter.

Least favorite color : Yellow.

Least favorite food(s): Okra, gravy, casseroles || I live in the Southeastern part of central US and you would understand.

Least favorite drink(s) : Sweet tea, dear lord no sweet tEA

Least favorite season(s) : summer, i hate heat.

What Were You Doing Before This : Browsing layouts bc I'm a layout junkie...

What Are Supposed To Do Right Now : Helping.

 

 

Bad Girl VS Good Girl

My duties at home : probably chores, taking care of cats, etc. And I don't.

My duties at school : Being VP of FCCLA, fundraising, aiding Mrs. Muncy (she's divorced and won't change her name due to her always being called that otl), etc.

My attitude at home : usually tired.

My attitude at school: usually loud and laughing.

My attitude outside school and house : usually tired.

 

 

 

 

I Am An Artist!

Skills : singing, dance, yoga, rapping (wannabe shushh), writing, spell checking, typing fast, Korean, knowledge of religions, creativity, reviewing. whoop. And knowledge of animals.

Hidden talent : I don't rap in front of anyone other than Kat. And Krystal.

Drawing : 7(?)/10

Singing : i but get by/10

Rapping : boss/10

Any other : i am boss.

 

 

 

I'm Not Supposed To...

What Were You Doing Before This : none ya business.

What Are Supposed To Do Right Now : idek.

What Were You Thinking When You Saw The Blog Title : "YES!"

What Were You Thinking When You Did This Blog :  "Ehhh..."

 

 

 

My Type <3

 

Boyfriend Ideal Type : You can hang with friends and do your thing and let me do my thing, but you can't flirt with other girls unless they are friends and you know what I'm saying-- otl. But he'd have to be a funny person. And won't hate on my interests. And will watch crap with me and act goofy and not care. And playing around and stuff is good in my books. Just no hate.

Friends Ideal Type : Someone you understands my interests and doesn't mooch off of me...

Teachers Ideal Type : Mrs. Muncy and Mrs. Bryan.

Myself Ideal Type : Be strong-minded, strong-willed, don't let the depression bring me down, fight for my dreams, fight for my strength, overcome my diseases, and live life.