[EXO] Stalking EXO

Vision of the Soul [Collection]
06.15.14
I'd just like to note this started off as a U-KISS fanfic back in 2012.
Then I became obsessed with EXO.
Now, future me cries bc w o w. Wtf.
I'm not finishing this, but here's what I started:


 


 

It was like any other day; if you consider literally stalking the out of EXO a ‘normal’ thing. It wasn’t necessarily normal, but heck... right now it was our normal. It had been happening for around two weeks. Two weeks of constant stalking, not to mention close calls.

 

My name is Sooyeon. That’s a partial lie though. It was my codename, a shorter version of my given name. My partner in crime was Hyesoo; her name was also a codename. We both were born and raised in Korea, living difficult, hard working lives in school and not getting any free time. And when we did, we spent it learning English (which we were fluent in now – well somewhat, I’d like to think - thank God), listening to kpop, and writing. Let’s not forget fantasizing over our biases.

 

Hyesoo came from a well-off family; they made lots of money, were hard-working and smart, but the downside was: they had four kids and never really paid attention to any of them. Hyesoo was the youngest amongst the four Ryu children. All of her siblings had either graduated or were about to. Her older sister was only a year and four months older. So Hyesoo running away wasn’t something that really went noticed. She forwarded an email (fake of course) to her parents about Hyesoo going to Japan to study even more. They were proud to see their child becoming a full-blown nerd; if only they knew what her actual plans were.

Sooyeon, on the older hand, came from a normal class family. She had two brothers, both younger and brats. Her parents ran their own business and liked to gossip a lot. She graduated early and told them she was going to the States to college. They were proud of her.

. EXO was a two part group that was formed under SM Entertainment. Hyesoo originally fell for them first, dragging her bestie into the mess. The only thing that they thought set them apart from the EXO EXOBoth girls lied to their parents, not having a problem. Their real intention was to follow a group they had fallen sasaengs was the fact they wouldn’t ually harass them, invade their personal space, or be doing anything of that sort. They cared for them. But this plan… it definitely invaded EXO’s personal space to the extremes. And they knew if they’d get caught... they’d be in the biggest trouble ever!for:

The girls traveled to the States; it was EXO’s big tour in the States, garnering them more showcases, fans, and a bigger image worldwide. The boys were learning English also (which the girls noted to be funny, not even caring how their own Engrish sounded in comparison).

 

How did the girls invade their bubble though? They got on their tour bus and hid in a secret compartment. How they figured this out though... Hyesoo had connections. Sooyeon was good at research. Put those two together...

This begins the story and their journey: stalking EXO.

 

. This was the dream of any 30 locations, three monthsWhat originally sounded like a dumb and impossible dream became a reality. Hyesoo booked flights, did research with the help of her private connections (and Sooyeon at some points) and soon enough the girls were hiding in a secret compartment of the EXO tour bus. sasaeng fan of EXO. Though... the girls didn’t really want to classify themselves as that... But they were. Oh, you know they were.

The secret compartment wasn’t too big; it was beside the bathroom, holding the hot water tank. The girls had four suitcases, a giant tote, camera, phones, laptops, etc. They had chargers that required batteries, lots and lots of batteries; luckily beforehand they had time to connect an extension cord to an outlet (they busted a small hole in the wall between their secret spot and the unused outlet under the sink. It was unseen, thank goodness.

Hyesoo transferred money from her parents account to a credit card – them thinking it was for Japan stuff, didn’t mind. So the girls were all set.

 

The boys loaded the giant tour bus, laughing, or rubbing their eyes from sleepiness. They were dressed in casual wear; their two managers sat in the front seats. The girls heard the manager and someone else mention they were to try speaking in English most of the time.

 

SooSooYu: English, English, how are thy English~?
HeyHye: @SooSooYu You have too much time on your hands.

 



 

Sooyeon, being half sleepy, thought nothing of it as she listened to music. It just so happened that one of EXO's songs came on when they hit a big bump. Some of the boys who were awake, stumbled a bit or wobbled in place. Sooyeon, on the other hand, did the unthinkable. With Hyesoo asleep, it alerted her awake. And with the entire bus quiet, it drew attention.  Not only did her music blast from the compartment, she cursed, not giving a damn. “Aish! This stupid thing!” She cursed in Korean. Hyesoo quickly covered her friend's mouth, eyes wide and terrified.
“You idiot,” she whispered harshly.

           Eyes searched the place, curious as to where the music was coming from. This wasn't happening! Not now! If Hyesoo could beat her friend for this, she'd start hitting away.

A couple of the boys stood up and looked around. With Hyesoo's and Sooyeon's constant struggling to find the damn object in the dark, it went everywhere and their spot was all but revealed. Just then, a pair of eyes looked into the vent; Hyesoo picked up the iPod, clicking it and revealing her face in the dark. The boy's eyes widened and he fell backwards, others running to see what he saw. Hyesoo turned off the iPod and stared, wide-eyed in the dark. What was scarier: getting revealed or being a short distance from your bias's face like that? Sooyeon grabbed a giant fluffy blanket and quickly covered her and Hyesoo, at least giving them so seclusion. Unless they opened the wall to the water tank.

"What is it?" one of the manager's yelled.

"N-Nothing!" the voice, obviously Kyungsoo, yelled back. Kyungsoo sat on the floor, eyes still wide as ever as Sehun, Baekhyun, and Jongdae fought to look into the vent.This bus had a wall between the front portion and the kitchen/lounge, then the lounge and the rooms. Eyes turned to Joonmyun, the leader of the boys, who managed to barely wake up and look around at the fuss.

The girls' were about to face the worst fear possible.

"I saw a person," Kyungsoo said in a faint whisper, before clearing his throat and saying it a bit louder. The two girls were clinging to one another, fear coursing through their veins. Minseok turned the flashlight on on his phone and handed it to Jongdae. He took it and shined it into the vent, searching. The girls had moved against the wall near the vent so they wouldn't be seen.

"Maybe it was a ghost?" Jongdae asked, glancing back. None of them wanted to believe someone was hiding in their tour bus. Especially a sasaeng. A ghost would be much, much easier to handle.

Just then, another phone shined in with the one Jongdae was holding. It lit up the compartment more and some of the girls belongings were shown. Eyes widened and there was a gasp.

They were definitely revealed.

 

The boys felt along the wall by the ballroom and suddenly it clicked open and let light into the room, making the girls cover their eyes and the boys gasped again. Jongdae, Baekhyun, and now Joonmyun was looking into the space as two beings hid under a blanket. Even the boys figured it was girls by all their girly junk lying around. But this was unbelievable.

Hello?” Joonmyun asked very carefully in English.

Whoa! Are they-?” Jongdae began but Baekhyun shoved him out of sight. The space was filled by Minseok.

We can see you,” Baekhyun then told the figures under the blanket matter-of-factly. More people crowded around the space, trying to look in.
“Can't we just uncover them?” Chanyeol asked no one in particular. In Korean. “We have the right to... right?”

Sooyeon began to and Hyesoo tugged on her arm. “We’re done for,” she whispered lowely in English. Sooyeon gave her a defeated look, nodding, before standing and pulling Hyesoo up with her, peeking from the blanket. Everyone either widened their eyes or gasped.

How-“

Why are you here?” Joonmyun asked sternly. “Are you stalker?”