Prince's Return

Cinderella's Secret

You: I must get ready now. Their son will arrive today from New York and I will meet him as well. ____, hwaiting!!

 

You tucked in your hair into a bandana and put on an apron and began to clean the whole mansion. From sweeping to cooking, you did all of it, shocking Sungmin's parents.

 

Sungmin's Mom: Oh my.. The house is spotless. I can hardly see any dust bunny~

Sungmin's Dad: Good job, _____! You're the best! Daebak!

You: Kamsahamnida, uncle and aunt. Anything for the both of you. *bows* *pants* Whew!

Sungmin's Mom: Omo your husband in the future will be very lucky to have an industrious wife like you. I wish you could just marry our son and be our daughter in law.

You: *blush* Hahaha, aniyo.. There are a lot of girls in New York who are better than me.

Sungmin's Dad: But you're perfect for our son, really.

Sungmin's Mom: And you're going to meet him later. Since you didn't meet him before because he already went there to study.

You: Yeah, too bad.

Sungmin's Dad: Better get yourself ready, _____. And rest for a while. Thank you so much for your hard work. *pats your head*

Sungmin's Mom: You saved me and my husband some time. Now go! *smiles*

 

So you excused yourself and got yourself ready. :)

 

While Sungmin, your prince..

 

Sungmin: *using the loudspeaker while driving* Umma~

Sungmin's Mom: Omoooo~ Sungmin-ah!

Sungmin: Better get yourself ready because your handsome son will arrive a few minutes from now.

Sungmin's Mom: Eh? Why didn't you tell us? Do you want me and your dad to pick you up?

Sungmin: No need, umma. :) *opens the door* I'm here!

 

Sungmin's parents were very happy upon seeing him. They all hugged each other as you were in your room, after refreshing yourself.

 

You: I wonder what their son looks like. Does he look like the prince in my dreams? Or a frog that needs a princess to transform him into a handsome prince? Or worse, a toad?

 

You wore a simple dress, and went downstairs. You captured everyone's attention.

 

Sungmin: I was very tired from the trip.. We had a stop over in Paris, then in Indonesia.. Then here in Korea.. I.. *looks at you*