Realistic Realization

Cinderella's Secret

 

Sungmin was still in his bedroom, still did not get over of what you did to him. He was shocked, because of all the girls who liked him, you were the only one who did that.

 

Sungmin: I was supposed to be mad at her.. For being better than me.. and for punching and kicking me.. But when I saw her eyes.. Those round *insert eye color* eyes..

 

What happened a while ago kept repeating on his mind.

 

Flashback.

 

Sungmin: Damn it!!! *touches his face*

You: You are so evil. Fine, I like you.. And I guess I am in love with you. But what's the point?! You'll hurt me anyway. You are not a prince. You're a toad! Why the hell is my heart still wanting you. You can reject me, but don't you dare compare me to the other flirty girls because I am not like them!

 

End of Flashback.

 

Sungmin: How come I can't forget her face.. and it's weird.. that I find her cute.. and.. her.. being vulnerable that time.. suddenly gave me a feeling.. that I've never felt before.. And of all the girls I've dated.. she confessed to me in a unique way.. *touches his face* She has a high kick and she's very strong. My heart is beating fast.. And the reason why I was mean to her was not because I dislike her.. It's my way of making a move.. But I guess I've gone overboard.. I should go and apologize.

 

The following day, Sungmin woke up, and this time he cleaned the room. You were still inside your room, numb because of crying. You got yourself ready for a new day in school. As you go down, everything was prepared, and Sungmin was there.

 

Sungmin: Hey.. *looks down*

 

You ignored him, and went straight to school without eating anything. Your eyes were still red, and you had to wear glasses to cover it up. By the time Sungmin arrived, something has changed.

 

Girl #1: Oppa, want to sit with me?

Sungmin: Mianhae, but I am planning to stay with someone else right now. *looks at you*

 

You had an eye to eye contact and you looked away. He stood up, ignoring those girls and went to sit beside you.

 

Sungmin: *offers you lunch* You didn't ate anything a while ago. Here, have some.

You: *looks at him* Don't talk to me.

Sungmin: I'm sorry. For what happened last night.

 

You still ignored him because you were very much hurt with what he did. You stayed at the fire exit for a while.

 

Dear Diary,

 

The jerk has been nice to me and even offered me something to eat. But I rejected him this time. I want to let him know what it feels like to be treated that way.

 

You: Good thing I have my diary. At first, I thought I was like Cinderella.. but it seems that her story is very different than mine. All my secrets are here.. and I feel so good whenever I express everything in my diary..

 

While Sungmin..

 

Sungmin: *frowns* So this is the feeling that I let her feel. Damn, it feels sad to be rejected. But I won't give up on asking for her forgiveness. From now on, I would give up on being a player. ____ changed me.. And I guess.. I.. am starting to have feelings for her..

 

And he got a phone call..

 

Sungmin: Hello?

Sungmin's Mom: Sungmin-ah.. Where's _____?

Sungmin: Umma.. waeyo?

Sungmin's Mom: We'll arrive from Busan later. See you!

Sungmin: Shincha? Take care mom, and dad.

 

Sungmin ended the phone call.

 

Sungmin: Mom and dad will arrive later.. And for sure we will be eating together. Maybe it's my chance to talk to her.