True Color

Cinderella's Secret

Since that day, you had a secret crush on Sungmin. You think that he's the perfect guy for you. Tall, blonde and handsome. And not to mention cute. WRONG.

It was another morning, and Sungmin's parents were not around. You started to wake up, earlier that expected and stretched your arms when suddenly..

 

You: AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! *shocked* *screams*

 

He was inside your room, with an exasperated face.

 

Sungmin: Pabo! Don't be so loud! *covers your mouth*

You: MMMMPPP!!!!! (Why the heck is he here?!!)

Sungmin: *lets go of you* Damn, who would have thought someone like you would have that kind of voice? I thought my eardrums were dismantled. *sighs*

You: Why are you here in my room?!! And how did you get the keys?!

Sungmin: Duh, I asked my parents.

You: Where are they?

Sungmin: I don't know and how should I know? *raises eyebrows*

You: Ya.. what made you like this? You weren't this evil last night.

Sungmin: Do you expect me to be like this in front of my parents? Are you insane? Now go downstairs and make me some food!

You: *looks at the clock* OMO! IT'S 7AM ALREADY!! I have to hurry!! *panics*

Sungmin: WE have to hurry. Sheesh. You even snored while you were sleeping.

You: This.. guy.. Whoever told you to watch me while I'm sleeping?!

Sungmin: No one! But I am hungry so I have to wait for you.

You: Can't you cook on your own?! *sighs*

Sungmin: If I can, I shouldn't have waited for you and made something for myself. Go!

You: Aniyo! *pouts* I'm going back to sleep! *hides in the blanket*

Sungmin: *grabs you* NO MORE SLEEPING! WE STILL HAVE SCHOOL! I thought you are willing to help me? And according to the registration form I have, we are on the same class. You know what that means. *evil smirk*

You: WHAT?!! *rolls eyes*

 

Wearing your pajamas, Sungmin carried you with his one hand and put you down in the kitchen. And you were persuaded to do so.

 

You: (This guy.. is not even a prince at all!!! Aigoo.) Why do I have to follow your orders?! Why??!

Sungmin: *smirks* Because I'm naughty naughty..

You: WHAT?! GRRR. You ain't the boss of me!

Sungmin: Hey! I'm Mr. Simple!

You: YA! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!

Sungmin: *takes off his earphones* NO. Do your work now. *evil smile*

 

You prepared a bento for him and for yourself. He waited for you to get dressed. When you got ready, he stood in front of you.

 

Sungmin: Rule #1: Don't stay too close to me. Rule #2: Don't tell anyone that we live on one roof. Rule #3: Do all my homeworks. Arraseo?

You: WHAT THE HECK ARE THESE RULES FOR?

Sungmin: Or if you want.. *moves closer* You would pretend to be my girlfriend. I know you've been wanting that to happen. *smirks* I would be evil if I made you stay away from me.

You: You are evil already. You are so evil. Why are you like this?

Sungmin: Because I dislike you. Got it?

You: But why..? Did I do something wrong?

Sungmin: Stop acting as if you know nothing! And don't you dare tell my parents about this or else..

You: Or else what? How should I know why you're being like this when all you do is treat me like dirt?

Sungmin: Whatever. I'm going to my car. And DON'T FOLLOW ME.

You: As if I would. I can use my bike anyway. *sticks tongue out*

 

You and Sungmin started to argue with each other, exchanging hurtful words. At first, it seemed like you can handle it.. But..

 

What will happen next?