Stunned

Cinderella's Secret

Sungmin: *stunned* Whoa, a princess? Since when did our mansion become a castle?

Sungmin's Mom: Omoooo~ _____! You look so beautiful! Come here, I'm going to introduce to you to our son, Sungmin.

 

You carefully walked until you were in front of me. His mom was beside you, and you looked down completely.

 

You: *blushing* (He.. resembles.. the one.. in my dreams.. Who would have thought that I would dream of someone like him?)

Sungmin's Mom: Sungmin-ah, meet _____. She's been living with us for 3 years and she helps us with everything. We also sent her to the school that you will be studying at starting tomorrow.

You: *shocked* (Him.. studying in my school...?) Eh?

Sungmin's Mom: I forgot to tell you, ____. Our Sungmin will be studying on the same school at you starting tomorrow. He said he missed us so much so he wanted to go back here in Korea. So I'll be needing you to help him adjust and adapt to the school's environment, arraseo?

You: *smiles* You can't count on me! ____ reporting for duty!

Sungmin: She's very energetic.. and pretty. *smiles* Nice to meet you. *shakes hands with you*

You: Ah.. *bows* Nice to meet you too!

Sungmin's Dad: Okay, introduction done. Can we eat now? My stomach is growling..

 

You went to the kitchen and dinner was served. You sat beside Sungmin, and on the other side was his mom.

 

You: (I can't believe.. I'm with him right now..) *blush*

Sungmin's Dad: Are you alright, _____? *worried*

You: Y-yes I am.. (It's just that I can't stay calm beside a cute guy like him.. and I was very tired..)

Sungmin's Mom: Mind checking her out, Sungmin-ah?

 

Sungmin glanced at you and he checked your forehead. He placed his hands there to see if you were okay.

 

Sungmin: I can't tell. Wait, I think I have to move closer.

 

And so he did. He moved closer, with his forehead on yours. He was only a few inches away from you. Because you were totally red, you moved further.

 

You: *blushing* (Waaaaa.. He didn't just do that.. Omo..) I'm fine, really! Uhm, if you'll excuse me.. I'm.. going to my room.

 

And there you went. And you felt like your heart will explode any minute now.

 

At your Room:

 

You: Sungmin.. *blushing* He moved so close to me that it was very hard to breathe.. In front of his parents.. I didn't know what to do that time.

 

Inside your room, you kept a diary. And there you started writing.

 

You: Dear Diary, Today marks my encounter with my Prince Charming <3