Dear Diary

Cinderella's Secret

 

After a long day at school, Sungmin went home and you're not yet there so he opened your room to see if you were there.

 

Sungmin: *opens the door* ____? Are you here?

 

Your room was empty that time, and he checked if you were really there.

 

Sungmin: I guess she's not home after all. *sighs* Eh? What's this?

 

He found your diary, which looks like a book. It was pink in color, his favorite, so he was attracted to its color and checked it out.

 

Sungmin: It's pink.. I wonder what this is?

 

Sungmin got curious and opened the pages. (Oh I'm curious yeah!) Then he started reading it.

 

July 1, 2012

 

Dear Diary,

 

I just finished watching Cinderella and I am hoping to become like her someday. But where can I find someone, so mighty and handsome? *sighs*

 

Sungmin: So she is fond of fairy tales after all. No wonder she was offended by my remark. I'm going to check out what she wrote about me.

 

July 16, 2012

 

Auntie and Uncle's son will arrive tomorrow from New York. Well I haven't seen him before but they told me he saw my picture. I wonder what he looks like. Who knows? And by the way, I just dreamed a while ago. I was a princess and there was a prince waiting for me. We were about to kiss, but thanks to my stupid alarm clock, I had to wake up.

 

Sungmin: LOL. She's like a child. *laughs* This stuff is hilarious!

 

July 17, 2012

 

I met him.. and he was very handsome.. He was similar to the guy in my dreams. Was that a sign that he's the one? I hope so.. This is crush at first sight, diary.. :">

 

Sungmin: *blushing* So she had a crush on me all along.. *giggles* Why am I so happy?

 

Then suddenly, you arrived at home, very tired. You went upstairs and open the door then suddenly..