Anger

Cinderella's Secret

You: What are you doing?! Let go of me!!!

 

Sungmin was on top of you, holding your arms. He was drunk that time and unable to control himself.

 

Sungmin: Now I have the guts to tell you everything. Ya.. *moves closer* This is what you want, isn't it? That you and I.. will end up together. You girls are the same. You expect us to be perfect and accept me only because of my looks.. What if I became ugly? Will you still like me? I know you like me, ______. Don't deny it. Now I'm giving you the chance to confess. Just so you know, PRINCES DO NOT EXIST ANYMORE.

 

Unconsciously, your tears ran down your eyes. Because you always believed that a girl has a prince and deserves a happy ending. But there he was, contradicting everything. For the first time in your life, you got very mad.

 

You: HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ME TO THOSE WOMEN YOU'VE DATED BEFORE?! And who told you to try them all? Pabo!! You're such a damn playboy.. And you even stole my first kiss.. *sobs* Excuse me my name isn't PlayStation, Xbox, or Wii.. and I sure as Hell don't have a remote control.. So stop thinking that you can play me.. I'm not easy to get.. Why are you doing this? Do you think I would just let you break my heart like this? You don't even deserved to be loved!

 

You pushed him hard, and smacked him. And he was hurt.

 

Sungmin: Damn it!!! *touches his face*

You: You are so evil. Fine, I like you.. And I guess I am in love with you. But what's the point?! You'll hurt me anyway. You are not a prince. You're a toad! Why the hell is my heart still wanting you. You can reject me, but don't you dare compare me to the other flirty girls because I am not like them!

 

You moved closer to him, and he walked backwards, trying to avoid you. You kicked Sungmin and went outside to go to your room. You immediately wrote in your diary that time. Because you were mad.

 

You: *cries* (Even though you are a player I still have hope I can change that and be the only girl in your life)

 

Dear Diary,

 

That guy, Sungmin, is a jerk. Lee Sungmin, you're not worth the tears & you're not worth the pain, to be honest we aren't just some game, we're supposed to be your everything not just a thing.

Thoughts, Let me get this straight. I love yet I hate, I'm happy yet I'm sobbing inside, I'm quiet yet inside I'm screaming. Makes sense now?

 

Because of your anger, you bursted into tears, and planned not to talk to him anymore and move on.

 

You: *holding the blanket* Sometimes I wish you were in my shoes, so that one day you would be able to understand my pain and the hell I go through for you. I forgave you over and over, but what do you do keep on hurting me, just remember one day I will just leave and never say another word to you, Way to go:/ And today marks that day I'm going to start forgetting about you.