Truth or Dare

Cinderella's Secret

While doing all the homeworks given to you, Sungmin was with his friends, drinking.

 

Friend #1: So, how was your stay in New York?

Sungmin: You really want to know?

Friend #2: And have you brought me some pretty chicks?

Sungmin: Idiot. *laughs* Even if I did, would they fit inside my luggage?

 

They were watching basketball games while drinking at the same time. They were so noisy that you can't even concentrate.

 

Friend #3: Hey, I have an idea. Lets have a dare. Are you with me? Who will go first?

ALL: You of course!

Friend #3: No fair! I want Sungmin to go first.

Sungmin: Ya. Why me? You're the one who chose that game.

 

At your Room:

 

You: Damn those people.. *stomps feet* Ya!! Keep it down!! Aish. How can I concentrate? If his parents were here it would have been better. *sighs*

 

Since you can't handle the noise anymore, you were persuaded to go downstairs, holding all the books he had given you.

 

You: DAMN IT. WOULD YOU PLEASE KEEP IT DOWN?! I'm trying to study! *throws the books on the floor*

Friend #1: Who is she, Sungmin? Another fling? Girlfriend?

 

Sungmin gave you a "What did I tell you a while ago?!" look and has no choice but to make an alibi. So what he did is..

 

Sungmin: *pretends* Jagiya, what are you doing here? Weren't you sleeping? *puts arms around you*

You: Huh?

Sungmin: *pulls you closer* *whispers* You.. you're so stubborn.

Friend #2: Well, since his new girlfriend is here, lets make him do a dare.

Sungmin: Aish, I said you go first!

Friend #1: He already did. Now it's your turn.

Sungmin: Bring it on. *smirks*

Friend #3: A very easy one. Give your girlfriend a kiss.

You: (WHAT? A KISS?!! No way!!!!!) *pokes him*

Sungmin: What the heck?

Friend #1: Ya, just do it!

 

Sungmin drank one shot of their drink, moved his face closer, and without hesitations, he kissed you. Right in front of his friends. It was your very first kiss and he stole it from you and he's drunk.. You blushed completely, and you pushed him away.. He was dizzy, and he landed on the pillows. That time, his friends were speechless and you gave them an icy cold stare that made them leave immediately.

 

You: Ya. Wake up. *pokes him* The coast is clear.

Sungmin: Didn't I told you to stay in the room first? Aish.. my head hurts.

You: How can I concentrate when you are all noisy?

Sungmin: And when did you encounter a silent type of party, huh? I'm going to my room. *leaves* Just leave everything there.

 

He went to his room, and you cleaned the mess. As a housekeeper and a part of their family, it's your responsibility to take care of the mansion. Because he was drunk, you prepared a cup of coffee for him and knocked at his room.

 

Sungmin: *opens the door* What do you want?

You: Here. Drink it.

Sungmin: I don't want to.

You: Just please.. do it..

Sungmin: I said I don't want to!

 

He pulled you and to your surprise, you two were already in his bed.