Just a Dream

Cinderella's Secret

You are a simple girl, who works in a huge mansion. You've been working for the Lee Family, the owners of the mansion, for three years now. They are both nice and considerate. In fact, they even support you in their studies. As a kid, you've always been fascinated with fairy tales and any other stories which has a prince and princess on it. And you believe that there is a prince in every princess.

 

Because of your obsession with those kind of things, you even dreamed of being one of them.

 

In your dream, you were in a beautiful garden. The birds are chirping and the sun is shining brightly. While you were walking with your pink dress, you turned around and saw a prince with a horse.

 

You: My.. prince?

 

The prince was riding the horse that time, and you were mesmerized. He went down, and stood in front of you.

 

Prince: Oh my princess, so beautiful and delicate. I have been waiting for you the whole time. Your *insert eye color* so rare and those lips, I want to taste.. Everything about you, I must have and conquer.

You: Oh, my handsome prince.. so mighty and too good to be true.. That blonde hair that matches the brightness of the sun.. and those black eyes to which I can see what lies in you.. I've been waiting for this moment, I wanted to cherish it forever.

 

He smiled at you, and he was very tall. He didn't say a word, but he moved closer, and leaned on you. As you were about to kiss, the clock rang and you woke up.

 

You: *hits the alarm clock* DAMN YOU ALARM CLOCK! WE WERE ABOUT TO KISS! AISH!!!

 

It was already time to get up, and be ready. Because today marks the day of the arrival of Mr. and Mrs. Lee's son, Lee Sungmin.