Surprise!

The Only Words Left to Say Are "I Love You"

To all my lovely readers (even you!): Surprise! Here's a continuation of the fanfic Minji and Chundoong are reading. (Don't worry, I'll still update a real chapter today!) Until then, you humble writer, Me~


 

Seungho was incredibly relieved. To be out of the hospital for the first time in twelve weeks, this was a good feeling. Lee Joon followed him out, sliding his hand into Seungho’s, linking their fingers together.

“Hyung! Congratulations! You’re finally freeeee,” Joon cheered. “Shall we celebrate?”

Seungho smiled widely. “Of course, my love!”

The two walked hand in hand all the way home, ignoring the many gasps and comments of the passerby.

Seungho couldn’t believe it. He finally got the guy. And he got rid of the girl. All in one go. I mean, how excited can you get about one break up phone call? (Minji had gotten pissed after Seungho’s sudden declaration of love for Lee Joon, and coldly ended their relationship.) But it was all good for Seungho.

 

After doing “couple-y things” the whole day, Seungho and Joon returned to the dorm in good spirits. Night time rolled round, and all the members began getting ready for bed. Seungho was changing into a pair of flannel pajama bottoms when Joon poked his head through the door.

“Joon! At least knock!” Seungho said, quickly pulling up his pants.

Joon smiled sheepishly. “Hyung…”

“What is it?” Seungho asked kindly.

“Well…since we’re kind of a couple…we are, right?”

Seungho nodded.

Joon continued shyly, “So I was thinking…maybe we should…you know…”

“Yes?”

Joon closed the door behind him. “Like…do it.”

Seungho stared at Joon with a confused face. “What?”

Joon bit his lip. “You know…do it.”

Seungho’s expression didn’t change. “Do what?” he said candidly.

Joon sat down on Seungho’s bed and wiggled around uncomfortably. “I just thought that….never mind. You obviously don’t want to do it, so just forget it.”

“Joonie, I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. What do you want to do?”

“You! I want to do you!” Joon said in exasperation. Then he turned pink.

Seungho just got more confuzzled. “Do me what? What are you doing to me?”

“I just meant that we should…you know…do IT.”

Seungho groaned. “I don’t understand what the antecedent is! I get that we should do ‘it’, but I have no idea what ‘it’ is! Just clarify your pronouns!”

An annoyed voice came from the other side of the door.

“Seungho, Joon just wants to sleep with you,” G.O. said blatantly.

“Oh.” It just dawned on Seungho. Then he furrowed his brow again. “That really makes no sense! Joon has his own bed, and it’s way bigger than my bed. It’d make more sense if I slept with him!”

G.O. burst into Seungho’s room. “He wants to do it. The thing couples do when they really, really, really like each other. And since you two really, really, really like each other, he thinks it’d only make sense if you did it.

“Like…hugging? We’ve done that tons of times…”

“Wow. Seungho, where do babies come from?”

“Storks,” Seungho said plainly.

 

After around fifteen minutes of explaining life to Seungho, he finally understood the concept.

Seungho was laying neatly over Joon, and they were just about “ready,” when Joon suddenly noticed something was…off.

“Hyung,” he started. “Why am I on the bottom?”

Seungho shrugged. “Because you’re younger.”

“Yeah, but out of all the fanfics I’ve read, I’ve always topped,” Joon explained.

“That’s not true!” G.O. called from the living room.

Joon blushed. “And I know more about…’it’.”

Seungho was about to protest when the door suddenly flung open.

“Hyung! Have you seen my toothbr—“ he stopped mid-sentence.

Mir froze in place. In the doorway of Seungho’s room. And then he screamed. And screamed.

“Gaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! They’re doing itttttttttttt!” Mir covered his eyes quickly and ran out of the room. “My eyessssssssss!!”

Mood ruined, Seungho slid off Joon and pulled his bottoms back on. Joon palmed his face in his hands.

“So much for doing it,” he muttered.

“Aww, Joonie,” Seungho cooed. “Don’t be sad.  We can still hug!”

 

Chundoong looked up from the screen.

“Hyung,” he said to G.O. “If Seungho and Joon were a couple, who would top?”

G.O. glanced at him. “What?”

“You know…let’s say Seungho and Joon were a couple. Who would top?”

G.O. considered the scenario thoughtfully. “Seungho,” he said after a pause.

Just then, Seungho stepped out of his room. “What about me?”

G.O. chuckled, “Chundoongie wants to know, that if you and Joon were a couple, who’d top.”

Seungho raised an eyebrow. “What is this all about?”

“I’m reading a fanfic!” Chundoong said.

Seungho frowned. “Don’t read those things, Doongie. They make you weird…”

“But Minji’s reading it too!”

Seungho coughed loudly. “I see. I’ll make sure she stops reading it too.”

“But Hyung!” Chundoong argued. “It’s fine! And it’s not like you and Joon are actually together…”

“No reading!” Seungho snapped. “On a side note…I would obviously top.”