Shopping Embarrassment

Taemin's Stories

 

Taemin-


Taemin: “Are we done??” he complained as he dragged his feet behind you.

You told Taemin that you were going shopping for some new clothes and he begged you if he could come. Hesitate at first, you decided to let him join you since you really couldn’t turn him down with the way he smiled at you.

You: “No not yet… Just a few more stores” Picking up a floral T-shirt from the rack

Taemin: “_________, you said that 2 stores ago!” grumbling under his breath

You: “Stop acting like a little kid Taemin” You put the shirt on your arm, moving onto the next rack of clothing. Taemin walked closely behind you, his hands in his pockets.

Taemin: Chuckles, “But I can only act like this when I’m in front of you” Smirking, whispering the words into your ear closely. His hands wrapped around your waist, pulling you in closer to his chest.

Smiling at his sweet movement, you lean your head back. You lay your hands on his hands. Taemin moves his head into the crook of your neck and softly kisses. He moves up to your cheek, giving you another sweet kiss.

Taemin: “Can we go now?” He slyly says 

You: “Tch,” You sigh and unwrap your hands away from Taemin and continue looking around, “I knew I shouldn’t have let you come.” 

Taemin: “Don’t say that _______,” jogging to catch up to you, taking your hand in his and pulling you again towards him, “You know I love you.” Using his other hand to push your hair behind your ear and lifting your chin so he could see your face better.

You: “Yeah whatever,” you said, pulling your hand from him and turning away.

Bad Choice. You stop in your tracks, remembering Taemin feels awful and sad when you do that. You quickly turn around and walk to him, his head down, his hands deep inside his pockets

You: “Wait, I didn’t mean that.” Resting your hand on his arm, “Taemin, I love you too; and you know that. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you sad..” You lean in and give him a small kiss on the lips.

Taemin lifts finally lifts his head and smiles,

Taemin: “Does this mean we can go now?” he jokes with a big smile.

You: Pushing his chest, you laugh. “Go find something to do!” Turning to another rack again. After a few minutes, you get another tap on the shoulder, “Taemin I said no a few moments ago, my answer still never changed, I’m no-” turning around to see Taemin lip syncing and dancing seductively to the background shop music.

You hold your hand to your mouth, trying not to laugh as Taemin smiles at the sight of you struggling to keep your laughter in. He grins as he starts to seductively come closer and closer to you, but never touching you. You cover your face with your hand, blushing from embarrassment.

Taemin: “I see you blushing,” he whispers in your ear.

You jump at the sound of his voice so close to you and quickly cover your cheeks, feeling them hot under your palm. Taemin continues to dance and lip sync to the music, holding his hand out like he has a mic. You see people passing by give a quiet laugh after seeing you and Taemin. Embarrassed, you take his hand and run out of the store.

Taemin: “What’s wrong ________? I thought you said you weren’t done yet?” he asks as he gets into the drivers seat.

You: “I’m never taking you shopping again. You totally planned that to get out!”

Taemin: “Me?” playing dumb, “What are you talking about? I was just having some fun and then you ran us out.” He said, looking at you as you had your arms crossed and looked out the window in the passenger seat. Chuckle, “Sorry _________,” His left hand reaching over to turn your chin towards him gently, “Will you forgive me?” pouting

You: “…..Tch, Just this once” Taemin smiled at his victory, “But don’t do that again!” You quickly replied.

Taemin: “Alright, Alright. I promise” leaning over and giving you a small kiss, “Let’s go home” taking your right hand in his left as he pulled out of the parking lot, holding your hand until you finally arrived home.