Chapter 11

Live

Kris had sank to his knees. He stared at the diamond ring in his lap that sparkled in the moonlight. An engagement ring. Kris’s head started whirling and he felt dizzy. What…what was the meaning of this. Kris picked up the letter and opened it slowly. He read it twice before the tears started to stream down his face.

To my beautiful Kage:

I love you. I love you more than anything in the world. I know I’ve said otherwise, so I need you to hear this. I love you.

I don’t know how to even say this. So I’m just going to say it. Kage, you are my everything.

Every morning I wake up thinking of your smile, your touch, your kiss.

I think about all the laughter you bring to me, all the joy I’ve been gifted with because of you.

 My heart skips a beat every time I see you.

 I wait impatiently for the day to go by till I get to be with you.

You instantly brighten my day, no matter how bad it was.

Yes, we have been through hard times but those problems are nothing compare to how I feel about you. You make me so happy.

I know it sounds cheesy, but it’s true. I love you Kage.

I want to be with you. I want to hold you.

I want to draw you to my chest when you cry. I want to rock you back and forth till you fall asleep in my arms.

I want to make you laugh. I want see that beautiful smile.

I want to feel your lips kissing mine under the moonlight. I want to feel your hands around my neck, pulling me closer as I wrap my arms around your waist and do the same.

I want to make love to you.

I want you to be my love.

Always and Forever.