Going Crazy

Love Recipe

  L. Joe continually rolled on his bed the next morning. He didn’t know why he was so bothered by the fact that you were with L yesterday. He didn’t like the idea of seeing you with the enemy. Actually, he was worried that you would get hurt, but he continued denying that thought.

  He got up and ready for the school. He fixed his new hair and thought about what you had called him. “I am not a big, fat, purple dinosaur!” L. Joe ruffled his hair before heading out the door.

  As he was walking down the street, he spotted an Infinite member walking out of his house. He spotted L. Joe and smiled at him funny.

  L. Joe glared at him, thinking he would do something bad, but in fact, it was the opposite.

  “Hey, L. Joe!” The boy shouted.

  He continued to glare. After all, he didn’t trust any of the Infinite members. They were his enemy and enemies shouldn’t be so close to each other unless they’re planning something dark. “What do you want, Dongwoo?”

  Dongwoo smiled. He just wished something exciting was going to happen and it seemed like there was. Yesterday, L had told him what happened and that interested him. He wanted to see how L. Joe was doing after that and it looks like he’s not doing so well. Dongwoo pursed his lips. “I’m just saying good morning.”

  He scoffed and shook his head. “Whatever.” L. Joe continued walking towards T.O.P High, ignoring Dongwoo, but the boy persisted.

  “Do you like anyone?”

  “No.”

  “You can’t deny it.”

  “I said I don’t! Now leave me alone!” L. Joe shot and walked faster.

  This time, Dongwoo didn’t follow behind him since he already knew the answer. *L. Joe does like someone but he’s denying it. That girl certainly had a big effect on him. Now, I wonder how he’s going to handle what’s going to happen today.*

  L. Joe grumbled to himself while his steps were heavy. *What’s with all these Infinite members interrupting my life! Why do they keep appearing after Belle arrived at my school! Stupid hair-headed girl! I should have never met her!*

  He kicked the ground and nearly tripped for unknown reasons. Crap! I’m also becoming like her! L. Joe didn’t do anything stupid after that and managed to get to school without any accidents.

  At school, he spotted Teen Top, minus Changjo since he was with Hana, and greeted them. “Hey.”

  They looked at him and smiled.

  “Good morning, L. Joe!” Niel exclaimed and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. Suddenly, he whispered, “Since Changjo confessed his love, it’s time for you to do the same.”

  He glared at Niel and punched his stomach.

  Niel doubled over and frowned. “What was that for?! I’m just kidding!” But actually he wasn’t. It was quite obvious L. Joe had feelings for Belle, but they were both too dense to realize it.

  L. Joe didn’t answer him and turned to Ricky. “This guy is an idiot.”

  He laughed nervously. In fact, he was agreeing with Niel. He thought L. Joe would lighten up after he lets out his feelings towards Belle, but it seemed like that wouldn’t happen.

  L. Joe kind of felt it, but didn’t think too much about it. He was crept out by Ricky’s continuous laugh, so he went to C.A.P who was the quietest of all. “What’s wrong with him?” He asked.

  C.A.P shrugged and walked off.

  Confused, L. Joe went to Chunji. “Why is everyone acting so weird?!”

  Chunji bit his lip, not knowing what to tell him. The truth was Infinite had confronted them. At first, they were about to have a fight, but L had came out of nowhere and stated what he analyzed. Everyone noticed L. Joe’s behavior. It was obvious they had a connection, but not to them. At first, Teen Top disagreed, but then realized L. Joe would get worse over time if nothing is solved. They decided to work together to bring them to their senses. And so, for the first time, Teen Top (sort of) and Infinite would be working together on something. And maybe afterwards, everything would turn back to normal.

  “Uhm…” What was Chunji to say? He was terrible at lying compared to Niel. “I don’t know…”

  L. Joe shook his head and rolled his eyes. Suddenly, he spotted you coming towards the school. He pretended not to see you, but everyone else did and Niel was the first to act.

  “Belle! Good morning!” He shouted and waved at you.

  You smiled at him and waved. You didn’t realize your bag was open and when you were running up to them, stuff began to fall.

  L. Joe noticed and shook his head. He strode up to you.

  You jumped back and got into a karate stance. “What do you want?” You were ready to hit him if he came any close to you. You glared at him.

  He bent down.

  Your eyes widened as you thought about him proposing to you. You blushed and stuttered, “Wh-What are you d-doing?!” You kicked him.

  L. Joe was hit on the shoulder, but he tried not to show any pain. *This girl can kick hard!* “I’m getting your stuff, you idiot!” He shouted and waved his hand around with your notebook.

  “Oh…”

  *Fine! If she doesn’t need help, I won’t help her!* He handed you your book and strode inside, hands in his pocket.

  You watched him go in disappointment. You picked up the rest of your stuff and found Niel, Ricky, and Chunji standing near you.

  “How come you two keep fighting?” Ricky asked innocently even though he already knew the answer which was wrong.

  “Because I hate him.”

  Yupp, it was wrong.

  “He’s not so bad once you get to know him.” Chunji stated. “I mean, he can be a jerk sometimes, but he’s not so bad once you get to know him.”

  You pouted. “I don’t care.” That was actually a lie. You did care and you were saddened at the thought when you remembered him saying he didn’t care. You held your notebook close to your chest and said, “Why is he always mad at me?”

  You were like a little child to them and they didn’t know how to take care of you. They weren’t sure what to say at a situation like this, but, “He’s just going crazy.” Niel had said calmly.

  “Going crazy with what?”

  They exchanged glances, unsure what to tell you, but you had to know. With their thoughts, they tried telling each other to say it, but none of them did. Someone had to do it, but who?

  “For the first time, he found love,” Changjo suddenly showed up with Hana by his side. “Belle, L. Joe likes you.”

----------

D: Sadly, this story is about to end. I can't think of anything to write for this story to continue it up to like 50 chapters, but I'll make sure the next few chapters are going to be interesting and enjoyable. I know this is pretty short for a fanfic like this, but stories can't go on forever. Plus, I'm focusing on my other stories since I barely started some of them and I want to take time on those, too. Don't worry guys! I'm glad you have been reading up to this point!