Racing

Love Recipe

  The events were about to start when you and L. Joe arrived.

  Hana and the rest of Teen Top were looking all over for you, and when they saw you with L. Joe, they let out a sigh of relief.

  Hana tackled you and held you tight. "Where were you? I thought you were kidnapped without even knowing about it!"

  "Kidnapped? I'm pretty sure I'll know when I'm kidnapped."

  *Not unless someone lures you in with candy,* Hana thought in her head. "Whatever. The events are about to start! I think they're going to do the 100 meter sprint! C'mon!" She started tugging onto your arm.

  "You just want to see Changjo, don't you?" You tease, wiggling your eyebrows.

  "Shut up!" This time she dragged you.

  You and Hana stood among the crowd. You could help but notice Hana's admiring eyes as Changjo was in the first group. Then your eyes began to wander and find Pink and the boy from earlier getting ready for the second group.

  They were glaring at each other, electricity coming out of their eyes. This meant business.

  *What's wrong with them? Why do they want to win so badly?* Just then, you realized this was also your event. "Omo! I have to go! Ah!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs and started running as fast a you can. You were only able to take a couple of steps until you crashed into someone.

  "Whoa!" The person you bumped into exclaimed in shock.

  "I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry!" You bowed a million times while walking passed him. You had to get to your event fast before they end their last batch. Before you left, you shout back, "I owe you one!"

  *Owe me one? I'm a complete stranger and she's going to owe me something. What did I do?* The stranger thought to himself.

  You arrived at the even right on time. You didn’t know anybody in your group, but one of them was staring at you. At first, you paid no attention to him as you tried comforting yourself. *I can do this! I can do this! And after this, I’m going to stuff my stomach with bread! Yes!* You fist pump the air while doing a single nod.

  Just then someone tapped your shoulder.

  You spun around and met with a tall figure. *Omo! He’s so tall like a giraffe!*

  He smiled. “So you’re from T.O.P High?” He asked in a rough voice.

  You nodded happily and pointed at your shirt. “I sure am! This is the color for the girls! It’s pretty right?”

  He laughed. “Yeah. It looks nice… On you…”

  You had no idea he was flirting with you. Being the airhead you are, you spoke to him like a regular friend. “So you’re from…” *What was the school called? Wooly? Woo-Woo… Walnut Grim? Ah!

  “Woolim. And yes, I’m from there.”

  “Everyone in the fifth group, step up on the track!” An announcer announced.

  “That’s our cue. Good luck.” The boy said and strode to the track, head held up high.

  “Good luck.” You muttered since you didn’t have a chance to say it to him earlier. You looked around and found Pink glaring and sneering at you. The only question other than, will you win, that popped up in your head was *What is he so mad about?!* You stepped on the track and found a spot, not realizing it was next to the boy you were talking to.

  “So we meet again at such a short notice.” He said to you and saluted.

  You just smiled and stared at his legs randomly. *Whoa! For a guy, he has such nice legs and they’re long, too!*

  The boy blushed, noticing where you were staring. “Uhm… Why are you staring at my legs?”

  “Huh?” You raised your head. “Oh! Uhm. Eh. Uh…” You tilt your head up and started to space out. In the end, you didn’t have an answer and shrugged it off. He did the same and got ready for the race.

  At the sound of the gun shot, everyone ran.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  First chapter from me (LokiCraze123) Sorry if it was short and kinda boring, but don't worry it's just the start! I'll make sure the next chapter will be more interesting! Thanks for reading this short chapter!