-17-

Love Recipe

  You paused, thinking how this came to be.

  On the other line, the boy was doing the same. He took deep breaths as he began to panic. His phone was his life and he couldn’t live without it! It had so much important conversations in there. He basically recorded his whole life inside that phone! “I need my phone back!” The boy exclaimed.

  “I need mine back!” You exclaimed.

  “I do too!”

  “Well…” You didn’t know what to say.

  The boy had thought you would say more, so he listened quietly.

  “Hello?” You wondered if he was still there.

  “Yeah… So… How about we meet right now? I need my and you need yours.”

  “Where?”

  “The park?”

  “Okay!” You hung up, but then realize you couldn’t run. This will definitely be a long way to the park. Slowly, you limped your way to your destination.

  Hana called after you, “Yah! Where are you going?”

  “I’m going to get my phone!”

  “Right now?”

  “Yeah! And no one is going to stop me! You can go home now! I don’t want you to come with me!”

  “Why not?!” Hana started panicking. If something ever happened to you, your brother would be blaming it all on her. After all, she’s supposed to be taking care of you while he was gone. “Come back!” She ran after you.

  You pouted. “I’m going alone.”

  “I’m coming with you.”

  “No! Just go home.” You whined.

  Hana knew she wouldn’t win with you, so she gave up. “Fine. I won’t go with you.”

  You smiled, feeling victorious. However, you didn’t know she was actually following you this whole time.

  Once at the park, you realized, you didn’t exactly have an exact destination. It was time to walk aimlessly until you meet the boy from earlier. It was getting dark, so you were getting afraid. You started thinking about ghosts or zombies popping out of no where. So you were basically scaring yourself when you thought of those things.

  “There you are!” A voice piped up from behind you.

  You screamed and swung a punch.

  “Ah!” The boy screeched and fell back on his before you could hit him.

  “What do you want?!” You shouted at the boy.

  “Your phone, you dummy! Now where’s mine?!”

  “Here!” You took it out. “Now I need mine.”

  The boy handed you your phone, but didn’t leave. “What’s your name?” *I know I’ve seen her at the Sport Festival and she’s the girl L was talking about. But I don’t recall her name.*

  “Belle.” You simply said and smiled. “What’s yours?” You noted how he was so feminine and fragile. Not only that, but when he screamed, it was so high, it seemed like it was a girl who had screamed.

  “Sungjong.” He paused. “You’re from T.O.P High, aren’t you?”

  You nodded and widened your eyes. “How did you know?”

  “I’m psychic.” He said, wiggling his fingers. He meant it as a joke because he thought you were playing along. That is until you actually clapped your hands and jumped in excitement.

  “Really?! You are?! What am I thinking?” You closed your eyes tight and thought about ice cream.

  His eye twitched. *Is this girl serious? I’m just making a joke!* “Uhm… Ice cream?” He guessed.

  “You’re right!”

  His jaw dropped. “What?”

  In the distance, Hana face palmed herself. There is definitely something wrong with you.

  You grinned. “So where are you from? What school do you go to?”

  “Woolim.” He smirked. “I’m from Infinite, Teen Top’s enemy.”

  “Oh! You are in it too! Whoa! I would have thought you were just a regular student!”

  “Yeah… Anyways, I have to go. My parents are probably wondering why I’m out so late.” He turned to leave and stopped. “Maybe we should talk sometime.” There was another pause as he examined your choice of clothing and hair style. “Yes, we should meet up again and change your look. You know there’s a dance where both Woolim High and T.O.P High are having collaboration. There will be a lot of people and you don’t want to humiliate yourself with your style,” he commented and left without another word.

  You tilted your head in confusion. You didn’t understand why he said that to you. First of all, you liked your choice of clothing. Second, you didn’t care what other people think. And third, there’s a dance?!

  “A dance?! What is he talking about?!” You shouted at no one in particular and limped your way back home.

  Still in the same distance, Hana watched until the very last minute. She waited until you entered your house, making sure you would be okay. Throughout that whole stalking time, she started to wonder why Sungjong said that. She knew who he was and he didn’t like to socialize with people outside of Woolim High, so why did he started talking to you? Was it because he knew about your date with L or was it because you were a new toy or he just found something he liked about you? Whatever it was, it bothered her. But she tried shaking it off. Sungjong wouldn’t be a problem as long as he doesn’t do anything to you.

  Hana reassured herself that nothing will happen to you with a boy like him. He’s just a diva; nothing more, nothing less.

_________________________________________

Short chapter! I'm sorry! Please don't kill me! I thought I wouldn't have writer's block, but I ended up having one T^T I'll try my best to write more!