-18-

Love Recipe

  The next day, you were thinking about the boy you had met last night. He was so pretty and sparkly! It’s like flowers and sparkles could just appear out of nowhere around him! He’s a flower boy!

  You skipped merrily to school with Hana by your side, giving you worried glances. She was glad you weren’t hurt from yesterday, but you were strangely happy. She should be used to it, but she still wasn’t. *I still don’t understand why she’s happy everyday. What happened?*

  In fact, nothing happened to you other than eating blueberry pancakes. Oh! And your foot was finally better enough to skip normally. You were happy thinking about Sungjong, the sparkly boy! *He’s so pretty.* You thought and continued skipping.

  As you two neared the school, Hana froze.

  You noticed and followed her gaze. There, off in the distance, stood Changjo and the rest of the Teen Top members. They were discussing something but you two couldn’t hear. You nudged Hana. “There’s your boyfriend,” you muttered, teasing her.

  She blushed. “He’s not my boyfriend!”

  “But you like him~” You sung and skipped towards them. “Good morning!” You greeted.

  *Aish… This idiot girl again,* L. Joe thought. He still couldn’t believe you were going on a date with L.

  “Good morning, Belle!” Niel greeted happily while wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

  L. Joe shot him a glare and sneered. *Niel…*

  Niel felt a chill but shrugged it off. “I see your foot is better!” He exclaimed and squeezed you tighter.

  “Yupp!” You fist pumped the air. Now I can walk without anyone helping me!”

  “Aw! But I always want to! You look so vulnerable!” Niel pinched your cheeks while scrunching up his nose.

  L. Joe was twitching from the sight and the rest of the Teen Top members noticed. His fist clenched as he held back his anger. *Aish! Niel is definitely asking for it! If he continues, I might as well punch him right in the face!*

  L. Joe was so deep in thought he didn’t realized Niel finally saw him. He grinned evilly to himself as he had a plan. He whistled a couple of times as he dragged you near L. Joe. When you two were close, he let you go and shoved you near him.

  Shocked by the sudden force, you fell onto L. Joe, hands on his chest. You blushed uncontrollably as your heart beat loudly in your chest. You stared deep into his dark orbs as you were mesmerized by them.

  His eyes were wide as he felt your weight on him. Knowing he wasn’t that strong, he slowly went down. Little by little, his knees trembled. All at once, he propped you up and stepped back. That was close! He almost fell over!

  You cleared your throat and looked around, seeing the Teen Top members snickering. They knew what was going on but you two were so oblivious.

  You continued to look around and found Hana coming up to you staggering. She was nervous about coming up to you because Changjo was still there. You wanted to drag her over here, but you also wanted her to be able to do it herself.

  L. Joe snorted. *Damn, Niel. He’s making a fool of me!* He turned his head away from everyone as he felt his cheeks burn red.

  “Belle…” Hana said as she came behind Changjo.

  Everyone stared at her including Changjo. The moment their eyes met, they looked away.

  You smiled. *Ah! They would definitely be a perfect couple!* “What is it, Hana?”

  “We should get to class…”

  It was still early. You didn’t know why she wanted to leave. You tilted your head. *What is she talking about?*

  You see her head twitch towards Changjo, but still couldn’t understand what she was doing. She was mouthing something but you still didn’t understand. What you thought she was saying, blurt out of your mouth. “Hey, Changjo! I heard there’s a dance where T.O.P High and Woolim High as together! Do you want to go with Hana?!”

  Behind Changjo, Hana face palmed herself as she blushed. *NO! What is she doing?!*

  Changjo blushed like crazy and turned around, meeting her gaze. “You want to go with me?”

  Hana covered her face and nodded slowly.

  Changjo smiled. “Okay. I’ll go with you.” He turned to you. “How do you know about the dance? It’s not until next month. Who told you?”

  “Flower Boy!” You announced happily.

  *Flower boy?!* L. Joe thought. *So she has a nickname for L now? They’ve only met for a day and she already has a nickname for him?!*

  “Flower Boy?” Changjo asked, tilting his head.

  You nodded. “I forgot his name…” You only knew him by Flower Boy because he was so pretty. His name slipped out of your mind.

  L. Joe face palmed himself. *This girl…*

  “Maybe you should go with L. Joe Hyung!” Ricky announced cutely.

  L. Joe and you exchanged glances.

  You made a face. “EW! NO!”

  His eye twitched. “What do you mean no?! Every girl would be honored to go with me at a dance!” He felt offended. He couldn’t understand why you were like that. *Could it be she likes L more than me?! That damn bastard! He’s taking everything!*

  You pouted. “I don’t want to go with you…”

  He sneered. “You owe me.” *She even has a date with him on Saturday!*

  “But-”

  “No buts. You’re going with me and that’s final.” L. Joe crossed his arms over his chest and walked off.

  You cried inside. *But I don’t want to go with you! I want to go alone and just have fun being single! I don’t want to have a date with Pink! Plus, I don’t even know if I could go! Huhu~ Stupid Pink! I hate you!*

------

  YAY!!! I FINALLY UPLOADED! Haha~ Jealous L. Joe is sooo cute! Ahh~ I finally know what I'm going to do, but I just need to write it which will take FOREVER! I thank you all for being patient with me. As you all know,  I'm not the original author, so I still have my other stories I'm working on and most of them have sequels >~< But I promise, I won't stop writing in this completely. I won't give up! "Never give up!"