Led Apple

A Whole Lot of Ball Games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WjQKzR_X14

2NE1 - Go Away By Led apple

 

The rest of the week was relatively fine since N staring at you became a normal thing. You still couldn’t quite get used to it though. Plus, Leo was being a little… off.

Maybe he wasn’t but you noticed he acted a little different after the bumping into him earlier that week. Your class was not paying much attention to you which was a good thing for you. You also got to practise basketball after school and you thanked God that VIXX didn’t appear at the basketball court you always used.

‘Class, please remember to attend the extra classes during the holidays!’ Miss Lim hollered, trying to get everyone’s attention after the bell rang. When everyone heard the dismissal bell, they immediately started to pack their bags as fast as possible.

Miss Lim shook her head as she packed her things too.

You smiled as you packed your bag. Everyone had already left the class.

You thought about your holiday plans. Lucky for you, you had no extra curriculum for your library club since the school library was closed during the holidays. So basically, you only had extra lessons to attend. *At least my plans are not so ruined since there’s more basketball for me.* You carried your bag and happily skipped out of class.

That afternoon, you decided to go downstairs for a practice again. This time on your ball handling since you needed to know how to dribble and pass the ball during different game situations.

You walked to the court again and was thinking of what kind of scenarios could happen on the court when you spotted a group of people playing a match. You slightly made a face. *Who are they this time?* You sighed, taking a closer look.

To your horror, you saw VIXX again. That wasn’t the main thing that you were concerned about. There was something worse.

They were playing against one of the most notorious and fiercest basketball gang. Led Apple. *! What is VIXX doing with them?!* You cursed. You knew that any involvement with these people don’t always end well.

You sat on the nearby bench to watch the game, making sure you would not be spotted. You saw the leader of Led Apple, Young Jun raise up his hand to indicate Led Apple was ahead with by one point. One more point and Led Apple would win.

You saw Hanbyul bumped shoulders fiercely with Ravi. Hongbin and Kyumin were having an intense staring competition. Hyosuk was smirking at Hyuk while Hyuk just rolled his eyes in response. You didn’t like the atmosphere. You didn’t like it, at all. *I have a really bad feeling about this.* You unconsciously gulped.

You saw Leo pass the ball towards Hongbin and Ken intercepted it to trick Kwang Yeon who was nearby. Ken dribbled the ball towards N and N took the ball, smoothly shooting it into the hoop from the three pointer line. You cheered, but quickly covered your mouth. *Sodium hydroxide! I need to stay quiet.*

You sat up to see what was going on since VIXX won the game. You were worried since you knew the Led Apple gang members were sore losers and they didn’t like to accept that they lost since they believe they never lose. It was a matter of pride to them. They had a reputation in the street basketball scene.

‘Yay, we won! Let’s go!’ Hyuk happily walked towards Leo’s ball which was left at one corner of the court.

‘Not so fast.’ Hanbyul grabbed the back of his shirt to hold him back. Hyuk shook out of his grip fiercely, shooting him a glare.

‘We won, so we are now just going on our way.’ N said, trying to keep calm so that a fight won’t break out. His efforts were useless since the next second; Hongbin threw a punch at Kyumin.

The next moment, they were grabbing each other’s collars, trying to throw punches at each other.

*I have to do something!* You panicked.

You wanted to leave VIXX to settle the problem by themselves, but your conscience told you that you would be guilty for a really long time. Maybe forever.

Plus, you knew the outcome.

VIXX would be beaten up until they were unable to move for the whole week.

Without thinking much more, you quickly dashed into the court.

‘Yah! Stop it!’ You screamed, making sure to put on your fiercest look. You noticed that VIXX was shocked your appearance, but you remained undisturbed since you knew that you had to remain stern in order to settle this dispute.

‘Who are you? You sure don’t know your place.’ Hyo Suk crouched down to your height, mocking you.

‘Little girl, go home. I bet your Umma is waiting for you.’ Kwang Yeon reached out to pat your head but you stepped back, making him miss. Something in you snapped when he mentioned about Umma but your expression remained as cold as ice.

‘Ohh, it seems like you guys forgot me already.’ You smirked and took off your glasses. You immediately saw Led Apple stiffen.

‘Wolf Ball.’ They bowed down.

‘So you are Wolf Ball’s people? Since she interfered, sorry to disturb you guys. We will just go on our way.’ Young Jun signalled Led Apple to leave. They cleared the area leaving VIXX and you in the court.

VIXX couldn’t comprehend what happened and they couldn’t find their voice to speak.

You turned to look at them and to see their jaws wide open. *Yeah, shocking; a nerd being like that.* You sighed. Why are most people being so stereotypical about nerds?

‘Don’t hang out with them. Just try not hang out with street basketball gangs. It’s dangerous.’ You advised before leaving to go home. *It seems like I can’t practice today.* You sighed, but decided maybe a nap at home might be good.

After you left, VIXX regained composure.

‘Hyungs, did you guys see that?’ Hyuk pointed at you.

‘Duh, we saw.’ Hongbin pushed Hyuk’s head. Hyuk rubbed the spot that his Hyung pushed.

‘That was cool.’ Ravi admired your bravery.

‘A nerd being able to handle gangs, that’s something new.’ Ken said, raising his eyebrows.

N and Leo looked at you with the same thought. *This girl is definitely not an ordinary nerd and also definitely not an ordinary girl.*

‘Hyungs, we need to go now. In case those dudes come back!’ Hyuk called out to the two of them who were still standing in their original spots. They walked towards the rest who was scolding Hongbin for giving that punch that triggered everything. Hongbin tried to defend himself that he was provoked but lucky for him, they were already on the next topic on what to grab for a snack.

----

You slumped into the sofa. You sighed. Why is it that you still had connections with street basketball? *Am I bounded by street basketball for life?* You shook your head. You didn’t want to think about it. It was a bad memory you didn’t want to revisit. You quickly wiped off the tears and unknowingly formed in your eyes. Your thoughts were then directed towards VIXX.

‘Oh . I have loads to explain right now.’ You hoped that they wouldn’t reveal what they saw to anyone. You ruffled your hair and went to your bedroom to get some sleep.

====

A/N:

I'm not against Led Apple or anything.

In fact, I like them very much. ~

Comments and subscriptions are loved. <3