What Are You Doing Here?

A Whole Lot of Ball Games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCm2Z_aSk1k

VIXX - Rock Ur Body

 

After school, you decided to go downstairs for a practice to get things off your mind. You smoothly shot a three pointer and saw the ball go into the basket.

You heard clapping. You sharply turned back to see N smiling at you. Your eyes widened but immediately made a face.

‘What are you doing here?’ You said, a little annoyed that N was disturbing your personal date with your basketball.

‘So you actually play basketball, which explains it.’ N said, nodding in understanding. This answered the questions that have been repeating in his mind.

‘Explains what?’ You raised your eyebrow. *This staring weirdo is talking weird.*

N just smiled which kind of crept you out.

You went to pick up your ball and decided to head back since you didn’t have the mood anymore, especially when N was here to annoying you with questions about the other day.

‘Hey, wait up!’ N jogged towards you when he saw you walking out of the basketball court.

‘If you mind, I’m going home and I certainly don’t want a stranger in my house.’ You stopped in your tracks, making N bump into you.

‘Come on, I’m not a stranger!’ N exclaimed, but you kept a straight face.

‘Okay, okay. Fine, what about at least classmates?’ You shrugged in response to N’s suggestion. N jumped in front of you in happiness.

‘Hi, I’m N!’ N extended his hand. You looked at his hand and shook it reluctantly.

‘DanJae. Now if you mind, I will be going home now.’ You wanted to escape quickly before he asked anymore about your personal life.

‘I will just walk with you home. It’s not safe for a girl to walk alone.’ N suggested. You sighed. *You still don’t know about me yet, how do you know it’s safe or not for me?*

You didn’t want to care anymore so you just let him tag along. Besides, nothing bad would happen… right?

---

Leo sat on his sofa, flipping through the channels. Every time he settled on a channel, after a while he would switch to another one. Why?

He was bothered… by you.

Although he acted like he didn’t care if you existed or not, his thoughts can’t help but drift off towards you.

‘Aish!’ Leo ruffled his hair in frustration. He didn’t like how he was getting so attached to someone.

*This is so not like me.* Leo switched off the television as he tried to take a nap.

---

‘Damn it!’ Leo sat up from his bed.

‘Leo, you are crazy. I can’t believe you are seriously doing this.’ Leo said as he took his keys and left the house.

Guess what?

Leo needed to take a look at you. Maybe that would help him feel all better.

Leo sat the bus to the basketball court that Ravi brought VIXX the other day. He quietly took a seat nearby behind the bushes, making sure he was hidden.

As expected, he saw you practicing your basketball. He unconsciously smiled when you executed a three pointer perfectly. *Seems like you have perfected it already.* He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard applause.

He turned his head to find the person to be N. *N? They know each other before this?*

Leo leaned in closer, in attempt to try and hear the conversation the both of you were having. He couldn’t hear anything except for murmurings. He still sighed in relief as he saw how cold and distant you were towards N.

He didn’t know why he was so relieved.

He followed behind the both of you at a far distance, occasionally hiding behind the bushes. He has never seen N that happy before. He raised an eyebrow. *Something is wrong with N Hyung. Don’t tell me…*

Before he could think of the word, he saw several masked people surrounding the two of you.

*, what’s happening?!*

---

You saw someone block your route and you turned to see a group of masked man around you.

‘Heh, guys, we come in peace. I think you got the wrong people.’ N gave an awkward smile which earned him a push out of the circle.

‘Yah!’ N shouted back, raising his fist.

‘You better mind your own business or you will be in deep … like her.’ One of the men said, before turning to hold your chin up. N raised his eyebrows. *This girl is complicated.*

You rolled your eyes and smacked his hand away.

‘Don’t ever place your filthy hands on me, bastard.’ You spat. The man growled.

‘Get her!’

Two men came towards you, ready to grab your arms. *Man, they sure don’t know who they are messing with.* You positioned yourself as you got ready to hit them. One of them tried to grab you but missed since you dodged. You kicked him in the before stepping on his back. The other tried to punch you from the back but failed when you hit him in the stomach.

You saw at the corner of your eye N getting beaten up. *Why didn’t he mind his own business and leave when that guy told him to?* You shook your head, heading to help him. You pushed the guy off N before kicking him hard in the shin.

‘Ouch!’

‘Yeow!’

‘Hey, argh! Damn it!’

You dusted your hands and folded your arms. *All done.* You smiled, looking at the men on the floor. Well, N was still on the floor.

‘Look out!’ N shouted pointing behind. You turned to see someone running towards you with a wooden pole. *Seems like I missed this one out.*

You were about to kick him in the face when someone did it before you did. The masked man was knocked down in one shot. *Huh?*

‘Leo?!’ You and N exclaimed.

‘What are you doing here?’ N asked, trying to get up. The side of his mouth had blood and his right leg was hurt.

‘What are you doing here?’ Leo returned the question, before dusting invisible dust off himself.

You looked at the both of them.

What are the both of them doing here?