Bonding

You're An Idol!

In school...

"Hey girls, did you went to the cafe at Dongdaemun last week?" Mia asked.

"You mean the cafe that exo always go?" Cho Hee asked.

"I did!" Hailee said.

"You did? And you never invite us to go with you?" Cho Hee sulked.

"Yah! You didn't asked..." Hailee said.

"Well, next time we can go together, ok?" Mia tried to calmed the situation.

"I.. actually went there. Haha!" Cho Hee said.

"Ok, ok we all betray each other." Mia said.

"Yah are you joking around with me now?"Hailee started to get angry. "I dont see you  though."

"How can we see each other? It's packed inside and outside." Cho Hee said.

"But did exo came?" Mia asked.

"Nope." Hailee said. "So i went home."

"Me also." Cho Hee said.

"Ah! Wasted time there!" Mia said.

"Exo wont come of course, the fans are all around their favourite cafe." Mia said.

"Yah, Ji Eun, works at the cafe there right? I saw her last week." Hailee said.

"Really? Then lets ask her then if exo came." Cho Hee said.

The three of them went to my table while i was reading a book.

"Yah, Ji Eun, you work at the cafe last week right?" Mia asked.

"Oh? Ya, why?" i said.

"Did exo came after we all go home? Maybe?" Hailee said.

I look at the three girls one by one." I dont think so."

"Really? You're not lying?" Cho Hee asked.

"Nope." 

"Really? Jeongmal? Jinjja?" Mia said.

"I said no!" i was being stern a bit.

"Oh okay... no need to be angry... we'll go back to our seats." They said.

I closed my book with a force. Really? Why are they so into exo? Like stalking them here and there. They are having a hard time! Just be grateful that we live in the same country as them! I went to the toilet to wash my face before starting another class.

After school, i went back home. As i reach my house, from far, i see a figure standing in front of my house. I approach the guy. It was Luhan again.

"You again?" i shooked my  head. " Woah, i REALLY keep bumping into you these days." i said sarcastically.

He laughed."I just wanted to visit you."

"Oh well, why didn't you knock on the door?" i asked.

"I did but no one answered the door. So i just waited here." he said

"What? No one answered? Strange." i said.

"Yeah. I wanted to as---" Luhan said but i cut his sentence off.

"Wait. Stay here." i said and i turned the door handle slowly.

"It's not locked?!?" i said. Luhan was also shocked.

I open the door widely.

"Omma!" i shouted. 

The whole house was upside down. Messy. 

"Omma! Wake up!" i shook my mum." Luhan sshi, we need to take my mum to the hospital!" 

Luhan helped to carry my mum to the hospital. We ran to the hospital. Good thing the hospital is near to our house. My mum was put into the ward safely. The doctor went out after checking my mum.

"Your mum is just shocked and got heart attack. She's fine now and she's sleeping. No worries." the doctor said.

"Thank god." i said.
 

I went out of the hospital to get some fresh air after all that shock. I sat on a bench. Luhan came and brought two can drinks and gave me one. He then sat beside me.

"Thanks." i took the can.

"Oh wait." He open up the lid of the can for me.

"Oh, i can do that myself. Thanks anyway." i said.

"Is your mum okay?" Luhan ask.

"She's okay, she just need more rest."i said." The doctor say that she got shocked and heart attack strikes her."

"Shocked? I wonder what she was shock by?" Luhan said.

"Well, by looking at the state of my house just now, i guess she must be shocked by the loan sharks who came in the morning." i said.

"Loan sharks? Did you lend money from them?" Luhan ask.

"No. Not me. My dad. He left us with a huge debt for us to settle for him." i explained." My mum refuses to borrow money from a loan shark, but my dad secretly borrowed from them. " i said.

"Ohhh..." Luhan said.

"I guess i've told you like a part of my life. You know what happens after all the borrowing." i said.

"Yeah. Hard life." Luhan said.

"I'd better check on my mum. See you later".

From the window of my mum's ward, i can see Luhan walking away from the hospital slowly. 

"I've got Luhan now in my life?" i asked in my heart.

After visiting my mum, i half heartily going back home. I dont want to see that mess. I've got no choice, but to go home and clean up the mess. I opened up the door, closes it back and starts cleaning up the mess. As i was cleaning, a note was left there. It was from the loan shark. They are telling us to go and pay up back soon.

I sat down on the floor and started to cry. Tears ran down furiously. I've got a debt to pay, my school fees, the hospital fees. All those burden i let it out since there was no one at home. All the tears ive been holding it back, i let it all out.  I tugged both of my legs and feet and close my eyes and cry.

"Appa! Why are you doing this to us?!!" i shouted.

I looked up and saw Luhan. I didn't think much and hug him. 

"It's okay... its okay, Ji Eun sshi." he patted my back like a real oppa.

I let go of the hug after i felt it was a bit awkward. 

"Sorry. I guess you are shocked when i hug you suddenly." i apologise and wipe off my tears.

"Oh? Its okay i guess." he gave me a tissue.

"Thanks".

"I've bought food for you." he showed the plastic. I smiled.

"Thanks." he gave one of the packet and wanted to go out of the house but i stopped him.

"Oh? Where are you going?" i asked when i  saw him heading to the door.

"I wanted to eat with you but you look like you need some time alone so i guess i should go." he said.

"Oh! no...  I need someone with me now... I feel soo lonely..." i said.

"Then it's okay for me to eat with you now?" he asked.

"Yeah." i said.

"Thanks." he sat down and eat with me.

"I really feel that you're my oppa just now when i suddenly hug you." i said.

"Keudae? Then call me oppa!" Luhan said with a smile.

"I dont think its appropriate. Its awkward. I think it;s better if i call you 'sshi'" i said.

"Okay, if you feel like calling me oppa, just call me by the name oppa anytime. I'll be glad." he said.

"Its okay i said..." i smiled and we continue to eat.



Oh well, another update after two dayyyyysss... 

Aww sooo sweet Luhan!

It's great if my readers comment, subscribe and vote ! 

Oh ya, sarangheyo my readers ~<3

Logging Out! XOXO :)