Trouble

You're An Idol!

Hey readers, do you guys watched a korean drama named MONSTAR before? If yes, comment pls!! Love y'll

 


The next day... Luhan's POV

"Yah! Luhan! Wake up!!!!!" Xuimin wake up.

"What.....!" i shrugged. "I wanna sleep more..."

"Hyung... faster wake up... its an emergency..." Sehun pulled my hand and body.

"What is it?!?" i wake up and drag myself to the living room.

All of the members were standing in front of the tv blocking the view from me.

"Why?!?" i sulked.

The members all looked back at me and Suho pulled my hand and drag me to the tv.

"Look at this hyung." Suho said.

I looked and see it was the news. And to my surprised, a picture of me and Ji Eun were on the screen. Someone took a picture of me and Ji Eun before she could even close her face. And Ji Eun's face was clearly visible. The headline says "Luhan from EXO has a girlfriend?"

"Im dead." I mumbled.

The rest of the members stared at me.

"Yah! I told you to be careful!" Xuimin shouted at me.

I stood there, stoning not knowing what to do. The rest of the members were just looking at me, not saying anything.

"Yah, Luhan, CEO has called, ask you to come over NOW." the manager said.

"Im dead." i said that again and dragged my feet to the bathroom. I came out of my room, dressed up, ready to go.

The rest of the members, were waiting for me in the living room, all of them were giving me strength.

"Hyung, good luck." Kai said.

"Oh.. ya good luck." Tao said.

D.O and the rest tapped my back. 

"Ok, thanks, i'll be back later." i said. "Manager hyung, lets go." i said and went out.

At the CEO's office,

"Yah! You, how long have you been dating?" the CEO asked.

"2 months," i said looking down.

"Aigoo.... Luhan ahhh... i told you, no relationships! Why are you doing this?" 

"I like her." i said

"Even if you like her, no relationship! I told you in the contract already that no relationships between a girl as long as you are in this company!"

"I'm sorry."

"Do you not understand korean or read korean? Do you want me to ask someone to tutor you korean?"

"No, CEO."

"You understand what im saying right? Then, break up with her" the CEO said.

"What?" i looked at him.

"No girlfriends!" the CEO said.

"But--"

"No Buts! Out!" he said..

I went out feeling down, not knowing what to do."Hyung lets go." i said to manager hyung,

In the car, i keep thinking what i should do. Did Ji Eun knows about this yet? How am i gonna tell her this? I looked at the time, 10.46 am. Ah.. she should be in school now. School? SCHOOL?!?

"SCHOOL?" I shouted inside the car.

"Yah ! Luhan. What school? You should break up with this girl Luhan." manager hyung said.

"Hyung, do you think breaking up with her will solve this problem?" i asked him

"I dont know, im not an idol." he said.

"Breaking up with her will not solve this problem." i said.

"Yah! Then you wont breaking up with her?" he asked.

"No hyung! I like her! I will do something about this." i said.

"Aishh this guy..." he said and the conversation stops.

Then thought to myself.. SCHOOL?!? She will be treated badly for real!

Ji Eun's POV.

 I went to school as per normal, and i went inside the class. I was reading a book when suddenly someone throw a crumpled paper at me.

"Ah! What is this." i said.

I opened up the paper and it says, "STEALER."

"Huh?" i thought to myself.

"Yah Lee Ji Eun!" i looked up and saw Hailee with her other two girls, Mia and Cho Hee.

"What is your relationship with him?!?" Hailee shouted and slammed my desk.

"Relationship? With who?' i said.

"Huh? You dont know or you pretend that you dont know?" Mia said.

"I.. really dont know," i said. Now the whole class were staring at me.

"See!" Cho Hee showed an article in heer phone about me and Luhan yesterday.

"What????!? I--I--" I stuttered as i see the article.

"Why? Are you not gonna deny that the girl is you?" Mia said."This picture clearly shows your face." Mia showed the picture . I was shocked and i moved backwards.

"It's you, right?" Hailee said,

"I...I..." 

"Aishh.. nevermind. Its you, double confirm." Cho Hee said.

"How did our Luhan oppa get to know you? Ah, why he choose you as his girlfriend? A poor girl? Ahh... maybe he was just being sympathy towards you thats why he's treating you nicely. Not as a girlfriemnd!" Mia said.

"Did you make him drink or eat something weird? Something that makes him "fall in love" with you?" Mia said.

"No! What nonsense are you talking about?" i said.

"Its not nonsense. It's a fact right? You want our oppa's money right? You want to dig his pocket right?" Cho Hee said.

I didnt know what to do and i just stayed silent.

"I guess it was right."Hailee said.

"Poor girll... are you that poor to be desperate for money?" Mia said.

" UGH i seriously---" Cho Hee said

"What are you doing? Get back to you seats." my hometoom teacher came in.

"Lets talk later," Hailee and her gang smiled and walked back to their seats.

I was shocked and i didnt think that it would happened this way

"Luhan..." i mumbled.

 

 


Sooo an update after a long time!