Surprise!

You're An Idol!

Hey guise! I'm back with a new chapter! I hope my readers didn't thought that i ditch this story. :( No i won't ditch this story until i finish up! 

Next Chappie! gogogo!


Woah! Free! I thought to myself. Now i can relax as much as i can! But then, what is EXO's gift to me.? I thought to myself. It's next week... next week... Ahhh i cant wait that long!. I took out my phone and start to listen to EXO's growl. I decided to go home. I was walking in front of my school office to the gate when i saw a large group of students gathering in front of the big board in front of the school's office.

I was curious so i went in front and saw a big poster.

"What is this?" i asked a person in front of me. It was crowded and i got pushed by the people surrounding me.

"It's an audition." the girl replied.

"Audition?" i thought. I read what was on the poster.

'hmmm... singing and dancing?' i thought.

'a special guest?' i thought as a see a special guest appearance.

"Do you know whose the guest?" i asked her again.

"I don't know. We all dont know." she said.

"Oh yeah. Thanks."

"The audition will start on monday and the performance for the finalist will be on Friday. So the guest will be appearing on Friday during the performance." the girl explained peacefully despite the crowdiness.

"Oh.. i see. Thanks for the info!" i struggled out of the big crowd and finally get fresh air. There were people coming in and out from the office to get the form to register for the audition.

Oh well, im not interested in these kind of things. Im not good in singing or even dancing. I'll just leave the audition thingy alone. But i'm curious about the special guest appearance? Who? I went back home with the thought of that in my head.

"Omma! I'm back!" i said as i heard my mum in the kitchen. I hugged her from behind.

"Im hungry omma... Feed me.." i said cutely to my mum.

I took a plate and took some rice and side dishes and eat. After eating, i decided to called Luhan.

"Oppa!" i said to him after he answered the phone.

"Oh Ji Eun!" Luhan said.

"Oppa, u know there's this audition is going to be held and on next Friday there would be a special guest during the performance. I seriously curious about the guest!" i said as i cant wait for Fri.

"Ohh... really?" He sounded cold to me that time."Ah, Ji Eun ah, im busy right now, i'll call you later."

Before i could say yes, he already hang up.

"Oh..."i said and put down the phone.

I felt a bit sad. Ok, maybe he is really busy? He just had the comeback... he might be busy so i shall not disturb him.. I tried to make myself happy by talking to my mum.

"Omma!" i said." I still have school next week."

She nodded her head.

"Omma, if didnt do well for my exam, ottokae?" i said. My mum hurriedly wrote on a piece of paper.

"You can do it! I know!" she said.

"Jinjja? Then  when i passed, i will find a good job and makes a lot of money for omma and we can live happily ok?" i said.

My mum nodded.

"I promise i'll make you happy and i wont let omma stay in this condition again." i said. And we both cried thinking about  our past, and our dad.

A few days past and still Luhan have not called me yet. Well, i hope he's busy with his work. HIS WORK. I hope. He don't have time to get to know other girls, right? I hope so.

I felt a bit sad since i've finished my exams and i still cant get in touch with Luhan or well at least talk to him longer on the phone.

At last, Friday comes..

The peformane of different people were great and i enjoyed the performance. I almost forget that there is a special guest performing on our school. All of them finished perfoming and the MCs (which is out school mates)  came up on stage.

"OK! Everyone's is waiting for this time right? The guest!" the boy MC said.

'Oh yeah, i forgot that there's a guest.' i thought. At this time, i became more curious and excited.

"This guest is very popular among girls!" the girl MC said.

"Do you know who's the guest?" the girl asked.

"No. So let's now welcome the guest!" the boy MC said.

The curtains close and i see a few shadows on the curtains and from the silhouette, they look like guys. The people started to get to their places. And before the curtains open, there were voices.

YO! OK!

Silence.

EURERONG EURERONG DAE!

Now's the time. Everyone knew what song is that.

LET'S GO, EXO!

The curtains open up and there was exo, performing their Growl dance..

I was taken aback for a minute, didn't know what is really happening, and i cupped my mouth. A girl beside me said"You didn't know your boyfriend's group is coming?"

I shooked my head.

"Daebak! It must be somekind of a gift for you!" she said and continued screaming.

Now that she said it, i realised that is this the gift that they are talking about? I was happy, damn happy. I didn't know they would do this kind of thing. I burst out laughing . Now the hall is full of screaming girls. Finally, they finished their song and introduce themselves one by one.

"Annyeong Lee Ji Eun!" EXO said.

I blushed a bit. Luhan winked at me and the whole school started screaming. And that's not the end.

Next they performed XOXO and Luhan also sing it in korean version. While the song is starting to end, Baekhyun and Kai pulled me to the stage and asked me to sit on the chair there.

OOOHHHHHH YEAHHHHH~~~~~ 

Suddenly Luhan kneel in front me and and took out a ring and showed it to me. I cupped my mouth to the unbelievable sight. 

"Will you marry me?" Luhan said.