Busy

You're An Idol!

Exams were getting nearer and me and EXO didn't have time for each other. We didn't meet at all cause EXO is preparing for their comeback and i need to study. Me and Luhan rarely had time. We just communicate through messages.

4 WEEKS PASSED...

EXO's new comeback came out. GROWL.

I smiled as i heard their news when my classmates were talking about it. EXO's advertistments were everywhere. So it keeps me feel in contact with them. And Luhan... really has become more handsome after 4 weeks of not meeting him. When i have time, i went in the internet and search them online. I've already learned how to download songs, as Luhan taught me. So i downloaded Growl

Eurerong~ eurerong ne~

And that was 1 week before exams started.

And that night also, i chatted with Luhan.(message) after i've studied.

Me: Luhan, are you free?              10.50pm

I looked at the time. 11.15pm. I think he's not free . 

Luhan: Hi jagiya~                             11.16pm

At last he answered!

Me: I've waited for you long enough` :)

Luhan: Sorry, busy practising. Why you message me at this time? Aren't you suppose to sleep?

Me: Just to say congrats on your comeback and i've missed you :(

Luhan: Awww... me also, Ji Eun ah, just in 2 weeks more and you'll be able to see me after your exams.

Me: Ok Luhan oppa.  But that's long!

Luhan: Be patient sweetheart. I want you to get excellent grades for your exams and make your mum proud of you.

Me: Aww... you really are taking care of me. Thanks oppa. I'll do my best and meet you again. Sarangheyo~

Luhan: Sarangheyo~! You too Ji Eun ah~ Good night.

And that's how we end our conversation. I had a good sleep after talking to him. I missed him too much!

Luhan's POV

I smile widely when she messaged me. Long time no see Ji Eun ah. After i've finished talking to her, i put down my phone on the table. Chanyeol and D.O headed towards me.

"Luhan hyung!" Chanyeol said.

"Why are you smiling to yourself? Who texted you?" D.O said.

"It must be Ji Eun dongsaeng!" Chanyeol said.

"Then why are you still asking me, Chanyeol ah?" I patted Chanyeol's hair.

"Suho ask to faster come practise." D.O said.

"Ok." I said, looking a bit sad.

"Why hyung?" D.O asked.

"I just missed her, D.O ah." i said.

"It's ok, we'll meet her in two weeks time and give her a big surprise!" Chanyeol said.

"Ok! Let's go back to practise!" Luhan went back to the studio to practise.

Ji Eun's POV.

THE NEXT WEEK...

The first paper on Monday. And the last paper on Friday. I had two to three papers on one day. Same goes to the other days until Friday.

"I can do this!" i said to myself. 

I step into the examination hall and sat down and wait for the exam to start. I took deep breaths to cool down.

"I can do this! I've studied hard everyday, i cannot let the markers fail me." i was determined.

Same goes to the other days till Friday.

On Friday when i opened up my door to go to school early in the morning, I was surprised to see EXO waiting for me outside.

"Oh!" i said.

"Hi Ji Eun!" EXO said.

"You scared me!" i said.

"Hehehe. We're here to take you to school for your exam!" Chen said.

"Oh?" i said, surprised.

"WAE?" I asked,

"To give you all the confidence for the last paper today." Suho said.

"Oh..." i said.

"Let's go! Later you'll be late for your paper!" Luhan took my hand and i went inside their van . There were two vans.

On the way to school,

"So is this the present that you said?" i asked.

"Nope." Luhan said.

"Huh? Then what is this for?" i asked.

"Just sending you to school." Sehun said.

"Ji Eun ah, just be grateful that you get to be with us." D.O said.

"Hahah ok ok oppa." i said.

"Then what's the actual present?" i asked.

"Next week." Luhan said.

"Really?" i said. "Can't wait!"

We reached my school and EXO one by one went out of the van. And of course, the girls will go shrieking here and there and taking pictures as per usual. To be short, they did their usual thing. EXO stood there in a line and i went out of the van when it was my turn. 

The girl saw me and some of them were waving hands at me. I just smiled. Why do i feel like a celebrity? Forget that.

"Ok, can you please give us way." Kris said to the crowd.

I went in the middle of EXO and Luhan hold my hand tight as we walked through the crowd. Of course, there were managers also.

"I've got 12 bodyguards hehe" i laughed softly.

"That's our job, remember?" Luhan said.

The fans were following us. If EXO told them to go away, its confirm that they won't leave us alone.

"Ok, until here then." Luhan said. I stood in front of him.

"Thank you oppa." i said.

Luhan hugged me and said," Good luck for your last test today, sweetheart."

"Ok, oppa."

EXO members said good luck and we did fighting together.

"Go now." Luhan said.

"Oppa go first." i said.

"No, i'll go after i see your safely go inside the exam hall." he said.

"OK, then. Bye EXO oppa!" i waved and went up to the hall.

In the hall, i thought ' i should make people who know me proud and do this exam well'

 


New update! Awww... so sweet. So wooyoungftw reminded me to update. Thanks a lot! 

Hhaha i hope readers enjoy this alot! Also, they got surprise for Ji Eun next week! Guess it!

omg imagined that EXO take you to school and said all those words to you and give you encouragment! I will be soooooo damn thankful! Love love love EXO!!!1

hahah love exo! Oh ya, readers, whose your bias in EXO? Tell me, i'll tell mine.

p.s i like the shortest guy in EXO and have great vocal. 

It's obvious right? Tell me and maybe i can make an double update? I hope so... I have other stories to update also...