Trouble 2

You're An Idol!

Ji Eun's POV

"Heol." i sighed.

What am i gonna do now? Aishhh... i dont know i dont know!!! Why must i meet him?

I walked back from school wearing my hoodie and sunglasses i bought a long time ago. No choice. My face is exposed already to the public. At least im wearing my sunglasses in the day, not during night time. It will be weird then. Even when im wearing those disguises, i still fear that people will notice me. So i took out my phone and just look at the things inside.

I am still not used to using the phone so i just breifly looked what's inside the phone. I walked back to my house and i on my way there, i walked past a shop selling TVs. They display the TVs there and by coincidence, the TV was showing the news about Luhan and i.

"What is this? Why are they still showing this?" i still approach the tv being displayed and watched the news. (At least i need to know what are they saying about me.)

"This is dangerous." i thought to myself." I'd better be going home now before some eagle eyed people recongnise me".

I went back home and i went out again for my part time work at the cafe. I wore those disguises on the way to the workplace. Again, im having night shift that day. I wore fake glasses during work time so that people wont really recognise me. Only the workers there recognise me but they just ignore me.

And with all my luck, three girls from my school came to the cafe,Mia, Cho Hee and Hailee. 

"Oh gosh! They're here again?" i said it in my heart. And again with all my luck, i was the one who need to serve them. I approach them slowly.

"A-are you ready to order?" i asked.

"Oh ." Mia said." Give us three  Taro bubble tea that our Luhan oppa likes."

I startled again. Please dont make a fuss here. Please. 

I wrote down their orders.

"I didn't think that you'll be here to work after the news came out." Mia said.

"No shame." Hailee said.

"Are you gonna tell everyone that you're the girl Luhan likes?" Cho Hee said.

"No. Not at all. I dont have those kind of intention. My intention to go out is to go and work. That's all." i said and stare at them.

"Oh? Look at her. So big headed." Cho Hee said.

"Your drinks will be served in a while. Thank you." i said and quickly give their order and went inside of the cafe.

Oh... an obstacle that i just gone through. If everyone's gonna be like this to me, i seriously can go crazy.

"Yah! Lee Ji Eun! What are you doing? Faster get out, serve our customers's drinks! Dont daydream!" another worker called me out.

"Oh. Yes. Im sorry." i quickly served the girls their drinks.

"Thanks and be careful." Hailee said and the girls laughed.

"What's so funny." i thought. Thinking about the cafe, EXO fans did not come to the cafe today. It's weird.

Luhan also. After the incident, he did not even call me or say sorry. What a guy! 

I finished my work at 1am and got ready to go home. As i stepped outside of the cafe, eggs and flour and other sorts of things were thrown at me. I tried to block with my hands but the things that they throw at me were coming from all sides.

"Ugh, this is no use anymore." i thought.

All of them were shouting at me with offensive language and calling me names that i seriously hate it.

"*****"

"**** off"

"Begger!"

"Mugger!"

"Swindler!"

"Yah! You're parents seriouly never brought you up well!" That was the most i hated it. Blaming on my parents. Seriously. I just keep quiet and gritting my teeth from the anger and tears fall down instantly. A big splash of water was thrown to me.

"YAH! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" a voice was heard. All of the people looked back. I opened my eyes slowly and Luhan was there. I put down my hands and looked at him. He approached me and  grab my hand and we ran to somewhere where there is no one.

When we reached there, i quickly let go of my hand from him.

"What do you want?" i asked.

"Ji Eun ah..." Luhan said. I took out a tissue and wipe out the dirt from my face.

"Palli. I do not have all the time to myself. I have school tommorow." i said it in a serious tone.

"Are you ok? Did you cry?" Luhan asked.

"Do i look ok to you? And, i should cry right when all of this things happen to me? Or should i smile like an idiot?" i said as i look at him. And tears instantly came out.

"I didn't mean that..." Luhan said as he tried to wipe out my tears.

"Dont touch." i said.

Luhan got startled as i said that.

"Ji Eun ah..."

"I need to go home now." i ran as fast as i could back home.

That night, i got a cold. I stayed at home for a week not going to school. Luhan had called me and sent me numerous messages but all of this make me want to cry again. Even i was scared to go to work again. After a whole week passed, a knock on the door was made.

I opened the door and saw Luhan. I quickly close the door but Luhan managed to block it. 

"Ji Eun ah... we need to talk. Please." he said.

I thought for a while and gave up. I went out.

"What." i said.

"Ji Eun ah, i will settle this ok? Everything will be alright." he assured me.

"Its been a week already. And nothing changes. But, it just get worse." i said.

"I know. I'll do something about this ok?" Luhan said.

"This just tires me out. I've made a decision. Lets just break up. This will solve the problem."i said.

"NO!" he shouted.

I startled.

"Yah." i said. I can see that Luhan has become angry.

"Why does everybody ask me to break up with you? It's just stressing me out. And you, Ji Eun, I cant believe you ask for a break up?" Luhan said.

"Then what can we do? Your fans?You dont think about them? They are the ones who made you and EXO this far." i said.

"Ji Eun ah, i'll do anything for us to get out of this problem."he said. " I liked you from the very first time i see and talk to you. You're different."

I looked at him into his eyes.

He suddenly just kissed my mouth. I got startled.

Just then, we heard cameras clicking.