Excuse me?

You're An Idol!

Ji Eun's POV

I went around Dongdaemun shopping mall again after finishing my part time job there. Looks around here and there. I went inside an accecesory shop looking at the acceceries there. Woah, pretty. I went out of the shop again. I went to look at other shops.

Luhan's POV.

"Yah! Yah! You guys better be careful there in the mall! You guys know you guys have a lot of sasaeng fans!" my manager warned.

"Ne! Ne! We'll be careful!" EXO said as went into the mall.

"Yes! At last freedom from the manager!" Sehun said as they step into the mall.

"Woah! Long time no see Mr. Mall." Kris said.

"Yeah ever since we debuted." i said.

"Yah! Are you guys props ok?" Xuimin asked.

"Yep!" they all said. 

"Hmm.. ok. Jacket check. Glasses check. Cap check. Ok. We're ready to go!" Suho said.

"Hyung let us use your credit card!" Sehun said.

Ji Eun's POV

I saw a clothes shop and i went inside. All of the clothes were very pretty. I took one of the dresses and tried it on. I went outside and put the dress back. I saw a group of guys walked past the shop and were very noisy. I ignored them. At that moment also, i saw a dress that really makes me really want to buy it. I immediately take that dress and went into the dressing room.

Luhan's POV.

We ran here and there and we went to some shops that interests us. All of us didn't realise that our 'props' isn't covering us well. We were running when suddenly some of our members' glasses fell off and the hoodie revealed our hair. As soon as it happened, all of the people in the mall recognise us and some of them, i mean-- a lot of them started to chase us.

"Ahh!!! Sasaeng!" Sehun shouted.

We all went different directions and lost each other. Right now, i dont care where i am as long as i get undercover and hide before the fans saw us. I went inside a clothes shop (where ji eun is right now) and went inside one of the dressing rooms. Thanks to my swiftness, even the people working in the shop didnt realise that i went inside the shop.

Ji Eun's POV

I tried it on the dress and it really suits me prefectly. I take out the dress and put on my clothes. I looked at the price tag. HEOK! My eyes instantly became big. I opened up my wallet.

"I guess i cant buy you now. Such a waste." 

I turned to take my bag and when i turned back in front, a guy just went into my dressing room.

"Yah!" i shouted." What are you doing here? Out!!!!" i screamed.

He closed my mouth with his palm. "Be quiet... Please... ". He looked at my face and constantly look back and forth and peep through the hole. I snap his palm away from my mouth.

"Ya----" he closed my mouth. I pushed his hand away again.

"Oh?" i said. " Aren't you... Luhan from EXO?" i stared at his face to confirm my curiousity.

He didnt reply but he kept looking outside for something. My phone beeped. I looked at the notifications. 

"EXO IS IN DONGDAEMUN SHOPPING MALL" -28 SECONDS AGO.

"What?" I shrieked. "Yah! You're Luhan right?!?"

He still keep quiet but his body is not keeping still. 

"Tell me!" i shouted.

"Yes! Yes! I am!" he at last responded.

"Huh?" i was shocked.

"Sorry, but im gonna stay here for a while." He said.

"Can you stay still for a sec?" i said.

"Um... sorry." Luhan said.

He stopped jumping and looked at me.

"Sshhhh..." he said.

"Ohh... it really Luhan..." i said. I was memerised for a while looking at his face. He was an idol i favourite so much even though i never get to go to his concerts and fan meeting and i dont really see him on tv cause my tv at home is always on maintainance. I got back into my senses.

"Ehem..." i cleared up my throat." You can stay here, i wanna go out."

"No!" he grabbed my wrist."Can't you stay with me until all of this are over?" 

"What? I can't do that? You're an idol!" i said.

"Please... only for today." he begged.

"Oh well...only for today." i rolled my eyes and sat back beside him inside the dressing room.

He was holding onto my wrist so tight." Sorry but can you at least loosen up your hand a little bit? Or maybe you can let go of my hand? It hurts."

"Sorry. "He let go of my wrist and held both of his hands tightly.

"Are you scared or something.?" i asked.

"Eh? Er... ye-yeah.. the fans.." he  said.

"Umm.. i can see that. Good thing i've wear my clothes on before you came in." i said. " If not i'll call the police and report you as a ert."

"Uh... please dont do that. Sorry for barging in suddenly." Luhan said.

"You should Mr.Idol." i said. " By the way, how long are we gonna stay here in this small dressing room. Im getting hot here."

"I guess you can see if the sasaeng fans are gone." he said.

I looked outside. " Hmm.. the're gone. We can go out now." We stood up and went outside. 

"Name?" Luhan asked.

"Name? Err.. Lee Ji Eun." i said.

"Age?" he asked.

"18 years old--- Wait are you gonna stalk me or something.?" i said.

"Ah... no... i just wanna know whether im older or not."  he said,

"You're older. I know." i blurted out.

"Huh?"

"I mean--- im a fan of exo. That's how i know." i blushed.

"Fan? But you're a strange fan.." he said.

"Why?"

"If its our fans, the're be like chasing us here everywhere and wants to take pictures and hug and do that sorts of things." he said.

"Oh... but im not like that." i said.

"Woah. A nice fan. Oh.. i need to go now.. See you next time, Annyeong!" he ran past me and went back to where he's suppose to be.

"My dream came true. Meeting him... for free. DAEBAK! " i jumped of joy. People were looking at me. I quickly go back home.

 

 

 



FIRST CHAP! THIS TIME WITH COLOURS! HUHUHUH. SO HOW READERS? DO YOU LIKE IT? SARANGHEYO. LOGGING OUT! XOXO!