What?

You're An Idol!

The next day in school,

I was in the classroom waiting for my homeroom teacher to come in. The girls beside me were fangirling about the incident yesterday.

"Yah! Yah! Did you guys heard about exo yesterday?" Cho Hee said.

"About what? the mall yesterday?" Mia said.

"Ohhh!!! i know!!!" Hailee said.

"Ahh... i should have stay there longer!" Mia said.

"Why? You went there yesterday?" Cho hee asked.

"Yes! I regret my decision!" Mia said.

"Ah you should have stayed longer..." Hailee said." if it was me, i want to hug him, take picture with him and many more."

"Ahhh me alsoo" Cho Hee and Mia said.

Upon hearing their conversation, i let out a puke face. OMG  that was disgusting. 

"Omg, its disgusting. Hug him? Bluekk. Is exo her boyfriend or what?" i said it in my heart.

My face shows a digusted face and my ears cant hear it anymore. 

"Hey Ji Eun! Whats wrong with your face?" Cho Hee said.

"Nothing." i continued to read the book. 

After class, i went back home.

"Omma! Im back!" i said it. I went into the kitchen to find my mum. "Omma! I missed you!"

Mum just hand signaled me, " I miss you too."

"Awww..." i said.

Me and my mum have been communicating through paper and pen. Or by typing out what she wants to say in her phone. Everytime she wants to say something, she writes and show me. Even thought its a bit tiring or tedious, i still love my mum. Even she lacks of something. I feel a bit sad for her everytime i see her work, sometimes tears run down my cheeks.

"Mum, what did you cook today?" i asked. "No need to write. I can just see from the kitchen." i looked into the pots. 

"Woah.... my favourite! Thank you mum!" My mum just smile and nods her head.

I set up the table for dinner and lay down the dished while my mum put in the rice in the bowl. After setting up, we get ready to eat.

"Mum, i'll eat it well!" i said. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I almost chocked on my food. 

My mum signaled me to open the door. I thought to myself, who is this person coming during dinner time? I turned the handle of the door and opened and to my amazement, its that guy again.

"You?!? Again?!?" i said

"Sorrry!!!! I need to go  inside now!" Luhan quickly went inside the house before me agreeing or not. 

"Yah!" i shouted.

He stood behide the door with his hand on his chest.

"You must have been chased again?" i asked.

"Sasaeng what..." Luhan said.

"Ahh... sasaeng... 24 hours stalking exo?" i said.

"Right." he said.

"Wait." i said and went to the dining room. My mum was looking at me saying "who is that"

"Its an idol, mum." My mum's eyes got big. She asked me to bring him to the dining table.

I went to Luhan and invite him to sit at the dining table. Luhan sat infront of me and my mum.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Luhan from exo" he greeted.

My mum just nods.

After sitting there for a while, suddenly Luhan's stomach started to growl.  I stood up and put some rice into the bowl and give it to him.

"Eat some." i said.

"Oh.... thankyou." he said. *omg why he looks so cute when hes eating*

"You looked like you didnt eat for years..." i commented.

"You know idol's lives, we cant eat a lot, and we need to take care of what we eat. Your dishes are very healthy dishes." he said.

"Uh... thanks." i said.

"Omoniem, your dishes are very delicious." Luhan said. My mum just smiled.

"Sorry but omoniem, are you mad at me for being in your house? Because omoniem is very silent..." he said.

My mum just shook her head.

"Omma, can i tell him?" i asked mum. Mum just nodded.

"Actually, my mum cant speak." i said.

"Ahh... im sorry omoniem." Luhan bowed to my mum.

"My mum say its ok." i translate to him.

After having dinner, Luhan was getting ready to go home. As he opened the door, he closes it back.

"I think i cant go home now eh?" Luhan said while scratching his head.

"Why? They are still outside?" i asked. I peeped through the small window and fell backwards.

"Why?" Luhan asked.

"Really... a lot of fans.. How are you guys living everyday? If it was me, i would have not become an idol. Its so unprivate." i said.

"Yeah... " he said embarrased.

My mum said something to me and i  was shock. Luhan looked at me.

"No way mum!" i said.

My mum still insists.

"Oh... ok.." i said," Luhan ssii, my mum asked you to stay overnight here. She thinks that you can be drowned outside if you go back now." 

"Oh? Really? Thank you so much!" Luhan bowed. 

"Follow me." i said.

"Errr... you use this blanket and mattress." i gave him the mattress that i always use.

"Oh? Thank you." he said.

He laid down the matteress and lay down. My mum has slept already.

I just  sit one corner of the room, tugged in my legs and sleep.

"Excuse me, dont you have another room? Arent you uncomfortable sleeping with me in a room? With your mum?"Luhan said.

"Do you see this house has another room here? We're living poor so we're living in a poor house. And, yes, im uncomfortable sleeping with you, but what to do?" i said.

"Sorry.... im just asking," he said as he lay down. " Your father? "

"He died." i said.

"Ohh sorry..." he said.

"You keep saying sorry but this is what you always do." i said.

"Oh  sorry... ooppss" he said.

"Just sleep Luhan sshi, and i forgive what you did an d say." i said.

I closed my eyes. "Ji Eun shhi,..." Luhan called my name again.

"What again?" i opened my eyes and saw him standing in front of me.  He was giving his blanket to me.

"No need. It's okay." i said.

"You're a girl, you cant get sick in this cold." he said.

"You're an idol and you cant get sick so you can do your work." i said.

"Dont be stubborn and take it." he said.

"No need i said." I closed my eyes. 

Then i feel a blanket put over my body. I opened my eyes.

"Yah! I said no ne---" . Luhan was sitting next to me with his legs tugged like what i did. He was sharing his blanket with me.

"Stay still. Let's suffer in this cold together." he said as he close his eyes.

 

 

 



A/N: hEHEHE second update! aWWW Luhan so sweet...