Are We Going To Meet Again?

You're An Idol!

A peck was given to my lips. I smile. I open my eyes slowly and see the surroundings. Ahh... it was just a dream eh? But who would want to kiss me? It's just a nonsence dream. I shook my head a few times.

I look beside me and Luhan was gone. A note was left beside me. 

"Ji Eun sshi, the fans are gone. I'll go home first. I dont want to wake you up. Thank you for the food and the sleepover. Bye. - Luhan".

Erh? He went home? I rubbed my eyes and i saw my mum preparing for breakfast. I wake up from the place and grab my towel and go to the toilet. As per usual, i went to school. Have lessons, eat and go home. 

I felt lonely today. I usually dont have friends because im poor, but this time, it felt different. Something's missing. I keep thinking what that im missing. Books? Nope. My hair? Shoe? Stationary? All nope. What is it? My heart felt sad. I suddenly thought about the dream i got that morning. Is it about that? Kiss?

Luhan's POV.

We were practising dancing growl. 

"Ok guys lets have 5 mins break!" Suho said.

I took a towel and a water bottle and drank it. I wipe off my sweat off my face and laid back on a sofa. I recalled what i did in the morning.

FLASHBACK-

I woke up. I realised that my head landed on her shoulder. I looked around. She and her mum were still sleeping. I strectched my body a bit and looked at her. I didnt realised that she was that beautiful when she sleeps. I wrote down something and i decided to put it beside her. 

"Really pretty." i mumbled. I left a kiss on .  I just cant resist. She moved a little looking like she's gonna wake up, i quickly get out of the house.

END--

I smiled a bit. A present from me, Ji Eun sshi. Hmm... are we gonna meet again?

Ji Eun's POV

Weeks go by so fast, nearly a month. It was saturday, tomorrow i dont have school so i got overtime at the part time cafe in Dongdaemun Shopping Mall.

"Omma! I have to work night shift today." i said.

My mum just nodded her head.

After washing up and put on my clothes, i head outside.

"Omma! Im going now." I gave a peck on my mum's forehead. I head out to go to my workplace.

At my workplace, there were a lot of people in the cafe that time. Especially girls. I dont know for what reason, but i heard someone say that EXO likes to drink at night here. I was a bit shocked by what the girl say as i was just a newbie there. I guess that the girls were EXO's fans i guess.

It was 11.15pm and my shift ends at 1am. EXO fans were still waiting for EXO thinking that they might be coming. But slowly, the fans started to go home. I guess they were tired of waiting. 

GOOD. Good. If not, i might need to protect him again. At last the cafe were empty at 11.45pm. I cleaned up the table and pick up the cups. As i were cleaning up, the bell at the door rang stating that someone come in. 

"Welcome!" i said as i wipe the table. I thought that the people might be the fans so i didnt think much. 

By the shadows, the people were taking a seat on the chairs there. I turned around to take their orders and with a shock, it was EXO. Sehun, Kai, Lay and Luhan were there. 

"Oh!" i gasped."Can i have your orders?"

"Can we have 2 chocolate, 1 taro, 1 green bubble tea?" Kai said.

"Oh? It's you again!" Luhan said while pointing finger towards me.

I just smile and went to take their drinks. The members look at him. I heard their conversation while waiting for the drinks to be ready.

"Hyung, you know her?" Sehun asked.

"Oh? Oh..." Luhan replied. " She saved me."

"Saved you?" Kai asked. " When?"

"You know that time we got chased at the shopping mall and the next day we also got chased?" Luhan said.

"Yeah. I remember." Lay said.

"She helped me to hide from the fans." Luhan explained.

"Really..." Kai said.

I brought the drinks back to the table and gave the drinks to them.

"Hope you enjoy." I said and turned to wipe the other table.

"Wait," Lay said."Sit with us."

I turned to them.

"You're talking to me?" i asked.

"Yes..." Lay said.

I looked around and Luhan pulled my hand and i sat on the chair beside him. He smiled. The guys talked and i just keep quiet. 

"Tell about yourself." Kai said,

I looked up. "My name is Lee Ji Eun. 18 years old."

"Ohh...." Kai said."Where do you live?"

"Far away from here." i said.

"School?" Sehun aasked.

"Hanguk High School." i said.

"OHHHHHHHH....." They said. 

"Handphone no.?" Kai started to flirt.

"I dont have a phone." i said shyly."I come from a poor family. So Yeah..."

"Oh sorry." Kai said.

"I need to go back to work." i stood up and headed to the counter. I went to wash the dishes behind. I went out outside again after washing it. The table were empty. I guess they went home already. I turned around and let out a big sigh,

"That was seriously, awkward...." i said. I turned around.

"Ah!" i said." That was shocking Luhan  sshi." i said. " You didnt go home?"

"Not yet. What time are is your shift ends?" he asked.

"In 10 mins time. Why?" i asked.

"I'll walk you back home." he said and smile.

"Oh? But its a bit of a distance you know..." i said.

"Its ok. I need peace." he said." Your surroundings of your place is peaceful."

He walked with me back home. We reached my house in 20 minutes time.

"Perhaps can i sleepover here again?" Luhan asked.

"That's a no no no." i said." Go home."

"Its too bad i guess. Bye." Luhan said and headed back home.

 

 

 



I guess it was a bit boring? Logging out! XOXO:)