Explaination

You're An Idol!

I pushed him as i heard clicks from somewhere. Our lips got detached. I knew that the reporters were already gathered some pictures of him and me kissing. I was about to run inside my house but Luhan grab my wrist and not letting go of my hand.

"Let go!" i said.

"This is a good chance for us to settle this problem. Stay still." he was calm.

"Ok. But first, let go of my hand." i said.

"Promise you wont run away?" he asked.

"Ok, promise." He slowly let go of my arm being cautious if i were to run away.

I promised to stay still so i did.

He looked at me first and he looked towards the reporters and cameras.

"Is she really your girlfriend Luhan sshi?" a reporter asked.

"Yes!" He shouted with confidence. I was shocked. How coould an idol be so honest?

"She's my girlfriend for almost three months! I loved her from the first time we met. She is also a fan of exo, but she's different. She does not act like the other exo fans out there! She's calm, not being so over, even she's exo's fan, she doesn't show it. Not like the other fans who are all being stalkers out there! Following exo everywhere they go, making us sometimes unhappy. We're happy that the fans out there supporting us, but please do not be so over." Luhan looked at me, while me, still feeling at bit uneasy.

"Miss Lee Ji Eun, what do you think of this?" another reporter asked.

"I.." I didnt know what to say at first and i gathered my courage to say it out."I also liked him. I do not like to hug them or follow them everywhere because i know that EXO will feel uneasy. Think about this.. People stalking you 24 hours, opening up your private lives, wont you be not happy?" 

Some of the cameramen and writers stopped writing and taking pictures and were focused on hearing me and Luhan out. I looked at Luhan and he looked at me giving me confidence to say it out loud.

"To the haters, I...I dont know why Luhan cannot date a girl. He's a human also right? I am a person also. He have feelings for a girl, and i like him. It's not that i will get him out of EXO right? I know Luhan fans also like him, but he cannot have a close  love relationship with all the fans right?" i said.

"Now please, go back." Luhan said.

All of the people there said sorry and went back home. After all of them have gone, we celebrate.

"Did we did it?" I asked.

"Oh! We did it!" Luhan said.

"Ohh!!! I cant believe it!" i said.

"We did it! We did it! We did it! Yeah! Dudududu~~~" Luhan sang a song

"Isn't that from Dora the Explorer?" i asked.

"Eh? It is..." he said.

"Oh! It's cute!" I said.

"Haaa.... peace now." Luhan said.

"Yeah."

"I hope everything will go right after this." Luhan said.

"Must! If not, i dont know what to say..." i pouted.

"Are you gonna go to school tommorrow?" Luhan asked.

"Oh? Oh! yeah, im going.! I need to pack up my school things now! Bye." i said.

"Oh? Now? Ok! Goodnight!" Luhan said and went back home.

Luhan's POV

I went back home straight away after all those happenings. I rested on my bed resting my eyes from all the flash from the cameras.

"Yah, you look happy. What happened?" Xuimin asked.

"Oh? Something happened." i said.

"Hyunggggggg~~~~~~" D.O went inside the room.

"Why?" i asked.

"The CEO has called just now. He said that your problem has solved!" D.O said it happily.

"Heh. Knew it." I smirk.

"Yah. What did you do?" Xuimin ask. And by coincidence, all of the members came inside the room, wanting to hear about the story.

I told them everything.

And one thing that came from all of them was "WOAH~~~ DAEBAK!"

"Ji Eun was cool!" Tao said.

"If my girlfriend was like that...." Baekhyun said.

"No man! We're not gonna get the same problem again.!" Suho said.

"I think you've found your soullmate" Chanyeol clapped.

"Thanks." I said.

Ji Eun's POV

The next morning, i went to school wearing the hoodie and sunglasses again for safety reasons in case the public still dont want to accept us a couple.

But, everything changed.

"Woah, you're daebak" Mia , Cho Hee and Hailee said.

"Huh? Me?" i said.

"Eiiii~~~ It's about last night." MIa said.

"Ahhh....." i nodded my head.

"You're cool~" Cho Hee said.

"How did you get your confidence from?" Hailee asked.

"Oh... It's just like that." i smiled at them.

And that morning people started to be friends with me. Uh.. a lot i said.

So i went home wearing my sunglasses on only. You know why? Cause i feel like im a celebrity already. It has been chaos in school like im some idol or something.

Now i feel how exo is feeling got surrounded  with some fans. That was hard and suffocating i thought.

My relationship with Luhan has gotten better and we're having dates openly. (Not soo open) We have to be cautious too.