Confession

You're An Idol!

Luhan’s POV

I closed the front door of the my dorm. The members were either sleeping, watching tv or playing games or do their own stuff.

“You’re back?” Kris said.

“Oh.” I  said.

 I straight away go inside my bedroom. I share rooms with Xuimin, Kai and Suho.  I went inside the bedroom and straight away lie down on my bed. My heart started to beat faster as I thought of the incident just now. I put my hand on my chest, feeling the thumping of my heart.

What am I feeling right now? Why is my heart beating so fast?

“Yah what’s wrong with you? And where have you been all day?” Xuimin asked.

“Xuimin ah, I think… I think I fell in love.” I said and stare at Xuimin.

“What are you talking man? Get back to your senses!” Xuimin  slapped my thigh,

“Ah! Pain!” I shouted. “Why did you do that?!” I asked.

“What’s wrong with you actually?” he asked.

“I fell in love, I told you.”

“With who?” he asked.

“A girl.”

“Of course it’s a girl! Not a boy! So who’s that girl?” he asked,

My mind became haywire. I didn’t know what I was feeling.” Ahhh don’t know don’t know!” I took the pillow and roll on the bed.

“YAH! Properly!” he shouted.

“If you wanna know. Ask Kai, or Sehun or Lay.” I said I lie properly on the bed.

“Aisshhh this guy making me go nuts! Hey! Go and wash up before you sleep bro!” Xuimin went out to find the other members,

I took the towel and went into the bathroom and wash up.

“Hey Kai, did you know the girl Luhan likes?” Xuimin asked.

“Girl? Oh, you mean the Ji Eun girl?” Kai said.

“Ji Eun? Who’s that?” Xuimin said.

The rest of the members gathered and hear what Xuimin has to say.

“He likes her?” Lay said.

“Trouble eh?” Kris said.

“What is this…” Chen said.

I went out of the bathroom. Suho called me over. They asked me about the girl I liked.

“Yeah, I likece.”I said.

“You must be careful, with all the paparazzi and the fans.” D.o said.

“I know. Its gonna be hard.” I said.

“You know it well, so good luck with your relationship with her.” Tao said.

“Did you tell her that you liked her?” Sehun asked.

“Not yet. Im gonna tell her when it’s the right time.” I said.

Ji Eun’s POV

I continue to clean up the mess after we ate. I felt good today having Luhan with me. It’s nice to have him. That day when I feel that something’s missing, it feels that I’ve found it today. I guess it must be him. It’s him that I’m missing. I feel complete now.

Hmm? I like him? No way! ….. But seriously, I like him?

Theres no way he’ll liked me. Im a poor girl, lacks of a lot of things, while him, is just soo completely perfect. But he’s treating me nicely though. … Maybe he’s just nice because hes sympathy with me I guess. But there’s no way he’ll liked me.

“Don’t think so far, JI Eun, that’s all nonsense.” I thought I myself.

The next, day I went back to the hospital to fetch my mum back home. To my amazement, Luhan was there before me. He came early.

“Hi Luhan sshi. “ I greeted him

“Omma , gwenchana?” I asked my mum. She just nods. I hugged her tightly.

“I missed you soo much!” I said.

Just then, a doctor came.

“Miss Lee Ji Eun?” he said.

“Yes?”

“I need you to follow me.” He said.

“OH k. Luhan sshi, you stay her with my mum. I’ll come back fast.” I said and followed the doctor.

“What?!?” I shrieked.

“$50,000?” I said. “How could I pay? We come from a poor family, sungsengnim.”

“Im sorry but this is what you have to pay.” The doctor said,

“Sungsengnim, we don’t have that much money! And we’re in tight of money right now!” I said.” Could you give us a discount?” I asked.

“Im sorry, you could take sometime to pay, but you’ll have to pay the whole $50,000.” The doctor said.

“Ohhh…” I said, disappointed.

“I’ll pay for that.” A voice said from behind.

“Luhan sshi!” I said.

“I’ll pay for the hospital bills, don’t worry .” he smiled.

“You wait outside, I’ll deal with this for a while” he said.

I went outside and waited for him, In a few minutes, he came out.

“It’s settled.” He said.

“I feel bad.” I said.

“For what?” he said.

“Making you pay for this.”

“It’s not a big deal.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“I’ll pay you back when ive got the money.”

“No need to pay. Im just paying you back the kindness that you gave me and protecting me from the fans.”

“Oh?”

“Actually, your kindness cant be paid with money. Its too much. You know, you saved an idol twice. And that really costs a lot.” He said.

“Its just… helping you.” I said.

“Urgh,… I actually liked you all this time but I didn’t  realised that.” He said.”Sorry to say this making you shock.”

I looked at him. “No way! No way you’ll like me. Im a poor girl you know”

“So what if you’re a poor girl. Your poor outside but inside, you’re rich. Rich with morals and right attitude. That’s why I like you.” He said.

“Jeongmal?” I asked.

He nods.

“An idol always fools around as far as I know,” I said.

“But im not like that.” Luhan said and smile.

I smiled and looke at the ground.

Im falling for him too…..

 

 



Awwww Ji Eun and Luhan Couple <3

But will this be like this? There must be something....

Anyways thanks you all for subscribing... Comments really make me feel like updating..

Sarangheyo my readers and Silent readers... Logging out! XOXO!